CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG- I will pay $20 bucks on Paypal to a charity for the first person to find her FUGLY self in cornrows????? WTH???? LMOA!!!!!!!

Yes, Glad to see Anthony there, if that was him :)

OMG! I was on Brittanee Drexels thread because I was watching the interview with Peter B and Dr. Phil did a little clip on our Emma!!!

It wasn't much but, hey, it was national!!

Hey Lovejac, do you know who the "Anthony" is that Toria refers to? I thought the "new man in her life" had a different first name?

I cannot remember which blog I was reading, but it was in the beginning. There was a poster that knew the father, said his first name was Anthony and that Emma was killed on his birthday. I haven't seen anyone else speak of him.

I thought the 'new man' was Brendon B, the *Nascar guy*

I cannot remember which blog I was reading, but it was in the beginning. There was a poster that knew the father, said his first name was Anthony and that Emma was killed on his birthday. I haven't seen anyone else speak of him.

I thought the 'new man' was Brendon B, the *Nascar guy*

Cat-
I think it was on that KTLA thread that got pulled. That was one of the only threads I was reading at the time-

Just got done catching up on the 'Three Musketeers'-lol

You go girls!!!!! Sluethe her down!!

BTW- Do you buy the BB story? I know it was reported that he was there today, but with the look of his MS, lack of ANY sympathy towards Emma in any public comments, Im wondering about this one....There a few girlies on his MS sending him 'provacativily named drinks', flirting, etc. in the last week. One may even be seeing him from her comments, but her space is private. The only pic of Stacey is actually the first one on there, but NOTHING else regarding her at all. He doesnt seem that into her as she is into him. He says he is single and undecided about kids? Wonder where lil Emma fit in this lil story? Oh, I forgot, in the DITCH!!!!!!

I think Nancy needs glasses, beautiful mother .............no I see a fugly baby killer.

That poor grama, this would of killed me .

Wow Nancy was REALLY rude to that one caller. geeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

Gosh darn it!! I missed NG!!! And she covered Emma, shoot! Did they have video of the 'corn rows"??

yeah. I'd take Sylmar over Quartz Hill.

I respectfully disagree. Not me..I've had experiences in both towns and QH is no Sylmar. Though I never lived in Sylmar, I've seen enough of that gritty place and it's nowhere near what I've seen in Quartz Hill. People care about their friends and neighbors and watch out for any signs of trouble and nip it in the bud here.... ASAP

It's still a tranquil piece of the Antelope Valley that has gotten lots of bad knocks on tons of blogs. There are lots of cops who choose to make QH their place to live and raise families.... so that says something to me, at least.

OMG! I was on Brittanee Drexels thread because I was watching the interview with Peter B and Dr. Phil did a little clip on our Emma!!!

It wasn't much but, hey, it was national!!

Saw that too Lovejac, every little bit helps.

I felt so sorry for David Smith the husband of Susan Smith on there talking about how his world ended as he knew it that day...AND that he says she felt no real remorse. :rolleyes:

Gosh darn it!! I missed NG!!! And she covered Emma, shoot! Did they have video of the 'corn rows"??

Cornrows..the new buzz word! lol I missed the earlier showing, but she's (NG)coming up in a few.... :)

Cornrows..the new buzz word! lol I missed the earlier showing, but she's (NG)coming up in a few.... :)

Y'all just want me to donate my $$$...lol

Serious- First post gets $20 to charity of their choice.

For some reason I think our lil email campaign may have helped a lil. There is a lot of national media throwing up clips we have never seen before- I know we referenced KC and the smilarities-Maybe more peeps noticed ?? :confused:

I saw DP, but missed NG- At least they will re-run it 12 more times tonight...hehe

Ok, now they've moved on, but the last caller to NG asked about the differences between SB's parents and George and Cindy Anthony!!! :eek:

Oh, I about choked on my Coke! The Barkers are totally shattered and keeping quiet and humble in their monumental loss. NG said they do support their daughter, but me thinks they are going to do it in a respectful, quiet way, which any totally shocked set of parents would do! :(

With the Ant's..you had them up to bat, right from the get go! NO DEAD body smell...that was pizza in a trunk for 19 days in the Florida heat! Oh my, that was a classic. And guess what? IMHO they are doing the worst thing they can possibly do...protect the monster Casey and let sweet Caylee fade away into oblivion to save that miscreant daughter of theirs.... Bad for the family image to agree Casey had anything whatsoever to do with the demise of our now Heavenly Caylee Angel.

WOW, it was Brendon there.

reply toria (not verified)
at 16:59 on May 11th, 2009

Cat and Syn,

YES, It was BRENDON ! I knew it was him from his myspace page...Her mom and dad and what looked to be her grandparents and another older gentleman, her brother, brendon and 2 or 3 other males were there also. No girls, no burns or blisters on her lips or mouth..

She looks even thinner then she did on her myspace page. I did not hear the attorney state his name when he went before the judge. that is easy for me to find out though. I will get it and give it to you...

I was amazed that there was no media there at all, that bugged me. Maybe they knew she would plead and it would be over in 2 min's, they may go to the prelim on the 15th when they read the charges again and set a trial date or something that is not going to waste their time.

Yeah, that was weird ALLEGATIONS OF SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, This is the first time I heard of this in her case. I know that if you shoot someone in a robbery at a bank, store ect. and they die that is felony murder with special circumstances and it automatically gets you a death sentance or life w/o parole, I think you also get that charge if it is premeditated murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj