Tiny details in the note

icedtea4me

Former Member
Reaction score
1. Look at the word "individuals". Cover up the "individu" and the "s" so that just the "al" is showing. Notice that the "a" is connected to the "l". Notice that the "l" is not a vertical line. Instead, it starts out as a vertical line, then curves around at the halfway point. To me the "l" looks like the side profile of a male's back and buttocks, with the cap of the "a" being the penis and the loop being the scrotum.

2. Look at the word "small". Cover up the "sma" so that just the "ll" is showing. Notice that the first "l" is written as an uppercase L. Doesn't the "ll" in this word remind you of an open-top numeral 4?

3. Look at the "7" in "1997". Notice how the downstroke isn't a straight line. It starts off as a straight line, but then a teeny-tiny curve is added making the "7" into a flat-top numeral 3. (1993?)

4. Look at the word "dog". Notice that the writer made no effort to separate the top of the "d" from the bottom horizontal line stroke of the "I" from the above line. Check out this portion from Patsy's left-handed sample. You will see that she, too, made a horizontal line over the "d" in "dogs". (This is the only place in the sample where she did this.)

DogComparisons.jpg

http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage1.gif

http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage2.gif

http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage3.gif

1. Look at the word "individuals". Cover up the "individu" and the "s" so that just the "al" is showing. Notice that the "a" is connected to the "l". Notice that the "l" is not a vertical line. Instead, it starts out as a vertical line, then curves around at the halfway point. To me the "l" looks like the side profile of a male's back and buttocks, with the cap of the "a" being the penis and the loop being the scrotum.

2. Look at the word "small". Cover up the "sma" so that just the "ll" is showing. Notice that the first "l" is written as an uppercase L. Doesn't the "ll" in this word remind you of an open-top numeral 4?

3. Look at the "7" in "1997". Notice how the downstroke isn't a straight line. It starts off as a straight line, but then a teeny-tiny curve is added making the "7" into a flat-top numeral 3. (1993?)

4. Look at the word "dog". Notice that the writer made no effort to separate the top of the "d" from the bottom horizontal line stroke of the "I" from the above line. Check out this portion from Patsy's left-handed sample. You will see that she, too, made a horizontal line over the "d" in "dogs". (This is the only place in the sample where she did this.)

DogComparisons.jpg

http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage1.gif

http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage2.gif

http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage3.gif

OMG! I had never noticed that about the d. Thanks Tea for sharing this.
I have noticed though, if you enlarge the RN and Patsy's sample RN...you will notice that both Patsy and the RN author (one in the same, imo)....both....put little hooks at the end of their Y's, and any other letter that has a tail.

One time, I saw a piece of driftwood that looked exactly like a penis and scrotum...and Mother Theresa's face in a pancake. (true story)

(sorry but I totally did not get the significance of that whole male genetalia hidden in the ransom note thingy)

FYI, I have read that people who don't make hooks at the end of their Y's aren't getting any. Another true story. Enjoy.

LOL, I hope we aren't getting too off topic (too late) but I did live in Nashville when they found the Mother Theresa cinnamon bun AKA The Nun Bun at the Bongo Java coffee shop I used to go to. It was so funny, but lifelike all the same :)

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/03/15/kidnapped-nun-bun-re.html

I honestly would like to know what the observations in the first and second posts about the RN have anything to do with, well, um anything!

LOL, I hope we aren't getting too off topic (too late) but I did live in Nashville when they found the Mother Theresa cinnamon bun AKA The Nun Bun at the Bongo Java coffee shop I used to go to. It was so funny, but lifelike all the same :)

I honestly would like to know what the observations in the first and second posts about the RN have anything to do with, well, um anything!

Well, I don't know about the part where tea talks about a man's private parts...but, she has a point about the other things she noticed. And I am the one that wrote the second post...the fact that the RN author and Patsy...BOTH, put hooks at the end of all of their alphabet letters...with a tail, like Y for example...speaks volumes. What are the chances that the RN author...AND someone living in the home that the RN was left in...write in such a similar fashion? They both put hooks on the tails of their letters, they both write their d's the same way, with a slash at the top...and they both write the letter Q, like the number 8. AND...they both make their lower case A's...like this...a, with a hood at the top. And according to Burke's teacher, Patsy also started typing her letters to her, instead of handwriting them...after JB's death. WHY?

I am not a handwriting expert, but I believe there is more to it than noticing a few letters being similar. I put hooks at the end of y's as I'm sure many, many people do.

Some of the conclusions on the handwriting stated that she was the closest OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE HOME THAT NIGHT, or something to that effect.

That's the equivelent of 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed...

I would not write a single thing after that kind of narrowly focused analysis either.

I am not a handwriting expert, but I believe there is more to it than noticing a few letters being similar. I put hooks at the end of y's as I'm sure many, many people do.

Some of the conclusions on the handwriting stated that she was the closest OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE HOME THAT NIGHT, or something to that effect.

I would not write a single thing after that kind of narrowly focused analysis either.

Their q's are made EXACTLY the same way, and the hooks at the end of the letters with tails...AND the slash at the top of the d's. It is just WAY to much of a coincidence. The fact that the RN author and a person living inside the Ramsey household where the RN was left...writing even remotely similar, is more than a coincidence. Okay...now say...if that RN was found somewhere else...and it wasn't JB that was missing....then, I could see your point. But, the fact that some of the letters are EXACTLY the same, in the RN and in Patsy's samples, and the fact that Patsy is the mother of the dead child, that the RN was written about, and the fact that the RN was left inside the home were Patsy Ramsey...the dead child's mother, was sleeping....says one thing to me...Patsy Ramsey wrote that RN. Not to mention the fact that it was HER legal pad, and HER sharpie pen that the RN author used...and so kindly put the top back on, and then put it back where it came from...the pen holder. This...IMO...was done out of habit.

Off topic...but, in your opinion...WHY would an intruder take and use the Ramsey's flashlight, and completely wipe it down...including the batteries, and leave out? Why not take it with him? Wouldn't he have needed it to see in that dark basement, when he was down there, trying to crawl out of that window? And after he got out the window..in the darkness....wouldn't he have needed it to see with? Wouldn't it have been easier for him to just take the darn thing with him, instead of going BACK upstairs, from the WC, and wiping it down, and the batteries, placing it on the counter, and then going BACK down to the basement to escape out of the window?? A real intruder would have taken it, not only would it have saved time and energy...he would have needed it to see with. Colorado gets pitch dark in the winter, you can't see your hand in front of your face.

How do you explain the fact that the neighbors dog....who is said to have barked at anything and everything....did not make one peep. But, when an officer went over the next morning to interview the neighbor, the dog barked it's head off at him?

It was a lot more than just "a few."

It wasn't quite like that, ziggy. It was a combination of many different things. What I like to call "the big picture." More specifically, it wasn't that she was "closest of all the people in the home that night," she was the closest person who could be proven to be in the home that night. Quite a difference.

Yeah, I'm sure that was her justification, too.

Really? Why not? I mean, if you were innocent, and had nothing to hide?

Because if it were me...and I were innocent, and I knew that I was not the author of the RN, it wouldn't faze me one little bit, if they wanted to analyze everything that I had ever written, or wrote in the future. Who cares? I would say...let them analyze until the cows come home, because I have nothing...and I mean NOTHING to hide. I am completely 100 percent innocent. But what does PR do? Well, her own mother said, when shown the RN.. that it looked like Patsy's handwriting. Patsy starts TYPING her correspondence with Burke's teacher. (Didn't want the experts to get their hands on anything ELSE that she had written, because they MIGHT just figure out that SHE was the RN author, after all. She was playing it SMART).

Really? Why not? I mean, if you were innocent, and had nothing to hide?

Because if it were me...and I were innocent, and I knew that I was not the author of the RN, it wouldn't faze me one little bit, if they wanted to analyze everything that I had ever written, or wrote in the future. Who cares? I would say...let them analyze until the cows come home, because I have nothing...and I mean NOTHING to hide. I am completely 100 percent innocent. But what does PR do? Well, her own mother said, when shown the RN.. that it looked like Patsy's handwriting. Patsy starts TYPING her correspondence with Burke's teacher. (Didn't want the experts to get their hands on anything ELSE that she had written, because they MIGHT just figure out that SHE was the RN author, after all. She was playing it SMART).

Bolded for emphasis.

I. Dave: proven to be in the house that night is the same thing, you are splitting hairs but it's still the same logic as 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed...

II. The Flashlight - I have to go back and read the reports on the flashlight, I've forgotten so much and then there is the heresay to wade through and the rumors that get repeated over and over until they become fact on forums.

III. Typing post crime: they were going to get examples of her writing regardless. PR knew that. There were plenty of exemplars to have from her past and they certainly were not going to have to fight to get warrants for them as they were granted warrants to obtain them and current real time samples. If I were felt that I was being railroaded, and I'm innocent I would have a severe distrust of LE and not give them anything else to hold against me, even if I were innocent. Once your mistrust of the system is established, you would be paranoid about everything, or at least I would and after seeing how absurdly corrupt the system can be (see MacDonald case) I can understand it even more.

IV: Of course it's her paper, pen etc. it was in her house. Perps may bring "rape kits" but not office supplies. IMO the waiting provided the time to practice the note and draft it. It is not unusual for a perp to be hidden in a home waiting for the victim to return home.

V: Patsy's handwriting may have been similar, but that is up to the experts and believe you me, if they had half a chance of proving that - she'd have been indicted. Because her Mother said it was similar and people here think some letters are exactly like hers, is not enough evidence. In what context was the Mother's utterance? What source can you give me to that fact? Is there a transcript?

Focusing on that portion of the crime doesn't bring the evidence together "as a whole" which is why it could never have gone to trial.

I. Dave: proven to be in the house that night is the same thing, you are splitting hairs but it's still the same logic as 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed...

Not at all. A nexus was established and it proceeded from there. No hair-splitting.

V: Patsy's handwriting may have been similar, but that is up to the experts and believe you me, if they had half a chance of proving that - she'd have been indicted.

Actually, that's not necessarily true. As Pete Hofstrom said, "so what if she wrote the note. It doesn't prove she killed her kid." Ziggy, I plan to start an entire thread on this, so you just sit tight.

Because her Mother said it was similar and people here think some letters are exactly like hers, is not enough evidence.

Maybe not in court, but I can't not see what my eyes see.

In what context was the Mother's utterance? What source can you give me to that fact? Is there a transcript?

I can tell you all of that. It was during an interview, and the context was Nedra thought she was helping Patsy out. She said that the police were laying a trap for the real killer by pretending to focus on Patsy.

Focusing on that portion of the crime doesn't bring the evidence together "as a whole" which is why it could never have gone to trial.

The very thing I'm working on.

..it was the dark 'o the moon on the 6th of June...
..no wait...that was a 70's song !!

kinda takes the fun out of looking for it...lol.prolly goes good w holy water though..

I do a lot of my Christmas shopping on that site. People LOVE the Obama wealth redistribution ornament. You are not allowed to keep it. You have to give it to someone who hasn't paid for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back