Ron Cummings tells G & C Anthony "STAY AWAY!"

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
Ronald Cummings to Casey Anthony family: "Stay away!"
Ronald Cummings, father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, said he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony.
"The family of Ronald Cummings, father of Haleigh Cummings, wishes to make it clear that they do not want any involvement by George and Cindy Anthony in the continuing search for Haleigh Cummings," according to a press release issued by the Kimball & Snider Law Firm, which represents Cummings.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

Good for him!! The A's have no business sticking their noses in. What do they know about missing children?

Just read in the media links that G & C were "helping" and about lost my lunch!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
Just what poor Haleigh needs...WTF is happening with all the CrAzYs coming out of the woodwork???
Thank God Ron has some common sense and knows to stay away from those people!

Sounds like Ronald is being supported more than I thought. I'm really glad. I hope Haleigh comes home to him soon.

Ronald Cummings, father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, said he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony.
"The family of Ronald Cummings, father of Haleigh Cummings, wishes to make it clear that they do not want any involvement by George and Cindy Anthony in the continuing search for Haleigh Cummings," according to a press release issued by the Kimball & Snider Law Firm, which represents Cummings.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

Very wise,very very wise.

Woo Hoo for Ron! Thank goodness he has the sense to stay away from the A family and KFN.

Woo Hoo for Ron! Thank goodness he has the sense to stay away from the A family and KFN.

Amen to that!
Being associated with the A's is an invitation to bad press IMO. Kudos to Ron for distancing himself from their sideshow!

I was just scrolling through topics and saw this. I know I shouldn't laugh, but I did! Good for Ron. Steer clear of that drama.

MADE MY DAY!!!!!!! Go, Ron.....I'm so proud of him for standing up to them. Actually swayed my opinion of him......have more R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

I don't normally post on this thread, but I saw this article and just about spit my lunch out from laughing. Like chicagofa13 said above, probably shouldn't laugh, but I couldn't help it either. Way to go, Ronald!

seems like ron has a bit more brains and sense than some gave him credit for....

HLN is going to be discussing this in a few minutes.....says that Ron wants no part of the A's.

Wonder if he can get some kind of restraining order? Something Court Ordered? Something? Anythang?

Good for him!! The A's have no business sticking their noses in. What do they know about missing children?

Nothing IMO, their granddaughter(Caylee) was NEVER missing. :furious: we know it and they know it.

I ponder if Picazio is going to shut the Anthony's down, from Crystal's side, next... given that Picazio is part of this case as an indirect issue of the Anthony's possibly trying to get Casey off by wrongly pointing fingers at someone else (Jesse Grund). (Remember, Cobra is working for the Grunds, of which R Grund did ask Cobra to help out on Haleigh's case... in turn Cobra is the one that was the catalyst for Picazio stepping up to rep Crystal. Surely Cobra would make sure Kim and Crystal knew that the Anthonys would be the last people they would want to get buddy-buddy with.)

I'm with Ron on this one... the Anthonys motives are very questionable, given that they have been on a crusade to get Casey off. They have yet to even stand up for Caylee... it's all about Casey. Seriously... until they start doing right by Caylee, they are not a true representation of someone that is pure in motive when it comes to other child cases. (Regardless of them insisting Casey did not kill Caylee, they have yet to seek and put an outcry out in the name of finding justice for Caylee, period.)

Having family members of a murdered child at the hands of her parent hanging around being supportive probably causes a little bit too much discomfort for Ron and family.
moo

Seems like I member that it was Ron's dad who made the A's leave---I'm sure he has a T.V. and seen the whole A's saga and I don't blame them at all for not wanting the A's around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back