2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this old Interview of Cindy A. & thought it was interesting considering that George claims that when Casey left on June 16th it was just like any other normal Day

===========================================

JULY 17th, 2008

GRACE:Back to Cindy Anthony, Caylee`s grandmother, well, for the last month, where did you believe they were?

ANTHONY: I believe Caylee was with her mom. They needed some time to bond. It`s been very difficult for Casey to, you know, have Caylee all the time when my husband and I -- you know want to spend time with her as well.

So Casey`s 22 years old. She wanted -- she told me that she wanted some space. She wanted to go to work and then she wanted to go take a little vacation, take Caylee with her. So that`s where we thought she was.

I talked to my daughter all the time and always had a good explanation of where they were at. And it made some sense. I mean there was no reason to believe.

Three words for the Anthonys ...

Lie Detector Test.

How about it? Has anyone in the family volunteered to take one?

I wish! That would be just like Christmas - although how they would ever get a baseline reading on those folks is anyones guess. They came into the depos ready to snap and I'm sure they would be off the charts for a lie detector.

It helps sweep the nasty fight between Casey and Cindy under the carpet, that could be motive.

And to elaborate on that - if they act like that fight never happened and everything was normal happy families the next day - well then Casey had no motive for killing Caylee.

Okay, but it wasn't right after you choked her. You don't go from being so angry at someone you want to choke them- in a matter of minutes- to tucking them into bed, unless you're on drugs or psychotic (my apologies to the psychotic!)

Respectfully bolded by me.
I believe the story could be true when you put it that way LOL!! :crazy:

I gathered all the info from texts, pings, computer usage, photobucket etc..and made this timline of the 16th up..I couldn't have done it so easily if I didn't have all this great info here to work with(Thanks to those who put it here:) )..It has been driving me crazy to figure out if she was at the house or not..I have changed my mind about a couple of things since seeing all the info put together..Personally, I just don't believe everyones word of what they saw and used the actual evidence at hand..

12:20 am - Cell tower pings near Anthony home

Computer Usage for Desktop
2AM 1AM 49% *****
7AM 8AM 74% *******
8AM 9AM 15% **

8:46 AM- calls AL

9:27AM Icon to Photobucket- IP address is under Hopespring Dr. (This appears that KC was at the home)

10AM 11AM 80% ********

10:37 AM- Message on Myspace from Casey to Lauren

11AM 12PM 49% *****

11:47 AM- AL calls
12:53 PM- calls AL
12:55 PM- AL calls

12:50 pm - KC leaving the house
George's statement

1PM 2PM 1%

1:00 PM- AL calls
1:26 PM- texts JG
1:37 PM- text from JG
1:44 PM- calls AH

@2:00- GA leaves for work

2PM 3PM 82% ********

**Who was at the home using computer?

2:52 PM- call from JG - spoke about CA & GA getting divorce. CA not moving out.
3:04 PM- call from GA
3:35 PM- calls AL

4PM 5PM 1%

4:10 PM- calls GA at work
4:11 PM -calls CA twice
4:13 PM -calls CA twice
4:14 PM- calls GA
4:18 PM- texts AL

4:18 pm - cell tower pings near
Chicksaw Trail

4:19 PM- text from AL
4:19 PM- calls AL
4:21 PM- calls JG twice
4:25 PM- calls CA

4:25 pm - cell tower pings near AL's
apt until after midnight into the next day.

Sorry if I have missed something but what do those percentages next to the computer usage mean?

I found this old Interview of Cindy A. & thought it was interesting considering that George claims that when Casey left on June 16th it was just like any other normal Day

===========================================

JULY 17th, 2008

GRACE:Back to Cindy Anthony, Caylee`s grandmother, well, for the last month, where did you believe they were?

ANTHONY: I believe Caylee was with her mom. They needed some time to bond. It`s been very difficult for Casey to, you know, have Caylee all the time when my husband and I -- you know want to spend time with her as well.

So Casey`s 22 years old. She wanted -- she told me that she wanted some space. She wanted to go to work and then she wanted to go take a little vacation, take Caylee with her. So that`s where we thought she was.

I talked to my daughter all the time and always had a good explanation of where they were at. And it made some sense. I mean there was no reason to believe.

The SA is going to have a veritable hey-day with all of the lies, different versions and blunders the Anthonys have put out there.
The whole family should be shuddering at the thought of a trial.

It also gives (or gave) credence to the possibility that Caylee was seen leaving the house alive, ostensibly to be handed over to a third party which could be implicated - the nanny - instead of having the last time any Anthony saw Caylee alive was at Hopespring which could therefore make it the scene of a crime.

I agree - it also puts Caylee in the custody of CASEY not Cindy.

No not the same

Thanks, I didn't think so. So what does that say? Either he didn't see her as he claimed or Casey came back home and changed her clothes? Or maybe Casey DID leave that night (father's day) and he's just going on what Cindy said she was wearing?

I just can't wait for the trial as I'm sure so many questions will be brought up then and with some answers. What a long wait we have ahead of us.

I did fully read your posts. He could have watched the news, but there are no reports of him switching channels, and it has been reported he was watching the Food Network Channel, which has no news. I think George even stated which show on FNC he was watching.
I recall he started to say "news" but CA jumped in before he even finished the word and corrected it to his favorite show on the Food Channel. I've always believed his story was invented after the fact to give some credibility to Casey actually leaving for work, and Caylee with her. However it never made sense with what Casey herself told LE, that she had left Caylee with the "nanny" sometime between 9am and 1pm since GA has her leaving the house shortly before 1pm. Of course though, Casey never corrected the wrong date with LE either so we really don't know what date she supposedly left Caylee with ZFG at Sawgrass. MOO

And now this makes 3 people who talk about the fight: Mark F, as told by Cindy, (supplemental report), Lee A. Jesse G.

Yes! And I am sure Mssrs Morgan & Mitnik will revisit this somehow in a future depo with Lee, not just LP.

I recall he started to say "news" but CA jumped in before he even finished the word and corrected it to his favorite show on the Food Channel. I've always believed his story was invented after the fact to give some credibility to Casey actually leaving for work, and Caylee with her. However it never made sense with what Casey herself told LE, that she had left Caylee with the "nanny" sometime between 9am and 1pm since GA has her leaving the house shortly before 1pm. Of course though, Casey never corrected the wrong date with LE either so we really don't know what date she supposedly left Caylee with ZFG at Sawgrass. MOO

12th of Never.

I remember Cindy saying that and thought how would she know what he was watching on 6-16th when she was at work (what a control freak)

George said KC wasn't due home on the 16th (what KC told him-staying overnight at zani's) Why then would KC say she went to sawgrass to pick up Caylee?

The stories don't jive.

This is like watching the Roadrunner and Coyote cartoon. The Roadrunner orders a rocket from Acme Company; receives the delivery; lights the rocket and sticks it up the Coyote's behind. We watch the Coyote shoot up into the air; over the cliff; and splat at the bottom of the canyon. Then he climbs out of the hole ready to do battle again. Inevitably someone will say: "He'd never live after that." --- Oh really? That's the point where you suspend belief? You were okay with a roadrunner placing a catalog order for a rocket then lighting it and sticking it up the coyote's behind?

My point is... there was no job, no nanny, so any discussion about her picking up Caylee there is moot. The entire story is based on lies.

I have tried to envision that tender moment of Cindy pulling Casey's blankie up under her chin and wishing her sweet dreams of sugar plums............:rolleyes:

OHH Whiteangora ur killin' me 2nite. And yes I forgot the supersonic hearing that can hear breathing thru the door.

The only way this could be true is if she went directly to Lee's house and stayed there all night.

Personally, I don't believe this story. (To be clear, I don't believe KC left on the night of the 15th. I don't know if Lee told LP this or not, but I don't believe the story.)

I believe it. I have thought for a very long time KC grabbed Caylee & left the house in anger. I think she spent the night at Lee's which would account for her cell phone still pinging at her house. Chances are it would ping off the same tower. I think there is much more from Lee to be seen.

2PM 3PM 82% ********

so does that mean someone was on the computer 82% of the hour ?trying to understand
It definitely means someone was using the computer at a time when no one was supposed to be home. So now, who was it? According to GA, Casey supposedly left just before 1pm. Did she go back home as soon as he went to work? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suzanne M1a