Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMOV was told about 9:10 that there would be an announcement by around 10:10 - gotta give 'em time to get the crews there!

The kmov link didn't work for me either at first. I hit the refresh button and now it is working fine, although there is no sound because they are waiting for the presser to start. I am sure that the sound will come back as soon as it starts. If you cannot get that link to work, try using refresh.

THANK YOU! :blowkiss: That worked for me too!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Sheri, Garett and Gavin. May they see justice doled out swiftly and severely for this most horrific crime.

I've been lurking for quite some time now but I just had to say :woohoo:

My nephew was in Gavin's class and he's been afraid to sleep at night.

RIP Sheri, Garett, and Gavin

Update: Chris Coleman has been arrested and CHARGED in the murders of his wife and 2 children.​

Book-em dan'o!

Welcome to WS!

If he is granted bail,I hope it is hight enough that he can't be turned loose.

Analytical, has your opinion changed any?

My heart breaks for his mother. I cannot imagine anything more devastating. I pray that her faith (a woman's faith, unbreakable and beyond what any man can control) will give her peace.

This is wonderful, albeit very sad news. I hope he at least confesses so the family can be spared a trial...but he is such a coward. :mad:

Could someone post the link you are watching?

From Post site

"mgd64 May 19, 2009 10:19PM CST
About 30 mins ago, a columbia squad car and 3 unmarked squads were leaving chester at a pretty good pace"

Ugh, I cannot believe this man did this to his own wife and kids and then had the nerve to leave a cryptic message on the wall. So, have we found out if he was the one leaving himself threatening letters? If it is true, did he think by killing them it was a good way to blame whoever is threatening them and thought he would get away with it? If not, could he get premeditated charges? Wonder what his parents think now.

I hope the judge takes that into account when he/she sentenced the now arrested suspect.

bless his heart....I hope he knows the boogey man is in jail now!

You can tell your nephew I'm sending him big ((hugs)) from Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK