2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

Q But she never talked about a puppy or anything
7 like that that you heard, puppy belonging to Zanny?
8 A No, no. I mean, they have their own dogs,
9 but --

Annie made reference the A's have their own dogs...... Remember the little dogs they have???? We saw them carrying them out to a vehicle in one of the videos released when they were leaving......:woohoo:

yep, little toy dogs, pretty sure they're yorkshire terriers.

Q: did she introduce him as her boyfriend?
A: Yes
Q: And did she tell you on that date, July 5th where Caylee was?
A: she said that she was at the beach.
Q: And did she say with whom?
A: Nanny
Q And did she say anything else besides that?
A No. I asked her about-- my dad had seen her a few days before, week before, at a liquor store, and she was with a couple friends. My dad didn't recognize the friends but recognized her. Didn't say anything to Casey, didn't see Caylee. (this would have been around the 26th or 27th.. which FRIENDS is this? Why haven't these "friends" come forth and talk about going to a liquor store?

....a little bit later...
A: I said my dad said he ran into you. He saw you, but he didn't say anything. I was just making conversation. I hadn't seen her in awhile.

So, KC is out of jail, Annie doesn't want to be "the one that knows", which strangely I understand, and during one visit they hung out watching a movie with CA?

WATCHED A MOVIE WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER AND GRANDDAUGHTER IS MISSING??????

Q Now, during that time when Caylee was missing
9 and you were having this conversation with Cindy, was
10 there discussion or talk about Zanny at that point?
11 A We were trying to figure out who she was.
12 Q And what did Cindy -- tell me a little bit
13 more about that as far as Cindy and your conversations
14 about trying to figure out who this person was.
15 A She didn't -- she didn't have any more clue
16 than any of us did.
This is another GOTCHA Cindy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It boggles my mind that no one (other than law enforcement) got in Casey's face and asked her what happened! Annie's depo she is saying they 'hung out' and watched a movie with Cindy while KC was out of jail. WTH???? Annie never once asked KC what happened. Weird.....

(this would have been around the 26th or 27th.. which FRIENDS is this? Why haven't these "friends" come forth and talk about going to a liquor store?

i could be way off base here, but maybe casey was flirting w/ a couple of guys in the liquor store and annie's father, only seeing her in passing, assumed they were friends of hers. it's possible that these people didn't know her from adam.

They go off camera when talking about things leading up to KC and the "fake id" and did Annie know anything about her having one and the traffic ticket on May 24.

Veeeerrrreeee interesting that they break here and come back and don't mention it again.

They go off camera when talking about things leading up to KC and the "fake id" and did Annie know anything about her having one and the traffic ticket on May 24.

Veeeerrrreeee interesting that they break here and come back and don't mention it again.

I only read the transcript, but I thought AD said she didn't think KC had a fake ID and that she was not with her when she got the ticket.

23 Q Let me clarify something else. I guess you
24 got a traffic ticket at some point in time?
25 A I've had a couple.
1 Q Was there one around Memorial Day last year or
2 May 24th or so?
3 A Of last year?
4 Q Yes. I'm just looking at some things here,
5 that you got, I guess, a traffic ticket.
6 A The last one I got was a speeding ticket and
7 seat belt violation. When it was I don't know. I know
8 where I was, but --
9 Q Was anybody with you?
10 A No.
11 Q You were by yourself?
12 A I was by myself.

It boggles my mind that no one (other than law enforcement) got in Casey's face and asked her what happened! Annie's depo she is saying they 'hung out' and watched a movie with Cindy while KC was out of jail. WTH???? Annie never once asked KC what happened. Weird.....

Seriously!! Granted, we don't know what REALLY happened July 15th at the A house once Cindy dragged Casey home - if Cindy yelled and screamed until she put 2 and 2 together and started the cover up.

But even on those first jail phone calls - before they knew they were recorded - how did no one in that family YELL at Casey to cut the cr*p and tell where Caylee was? How did no one say, "Casey. YOU are legally responsible for Caylee's wellbeing. WHERE IS SHE. There is NO nanny - you are POOR, you have NO MONEY, we pay for everything. WTF HAPPENED?"

I know GA/CA later on the video visits were trying to "sweet talk" some answers out of her - but REALLY? This isn't a child hiding mom's car keys - this is your daughter LOSING your granddaughter. I just thought back to when we were little how quickly my mom's patience would run out if we hid her car keys or refused to get ready when we had to go somewhere - a few minutes of joking and then a stern we have somewhere to go, enough of this. How can anyone baby a murderer?

Q; But did she ever tell you that this Znny person had taken her kid away to punish her, to teach her a lesson?
A: No. She did say that whoever had her child, they were telling her to say everything that she said.
Q: She told you that?
A: She told me that.
Q: When did she tell you that?
A When she was out of jail the first time I saw her.

I only read the transcript, but I thought AD said she didn't think KC had a fake ID and that she was not with her when she got the ticket.

Right, right - I should have clarified. I heard that KC did not, according to Annie, have a fake ID that she knew of, and then it seemed as though they were leading somewhere when they broke off for a break - I just think there was something discussed off camera. Just a hunch.

OK, Annie states that after meeting Tony, she never really had contact with him again. I KNOW I remember seeing a text message, IM or something between the two of them shortly after July 15, saying something to the effect that they needed to get together to compare notes. I KNOW I saw this but have never been able to find it again. Has anyone else ever seen anything like this? If I'm right, then this might be something important for ZG's attorneys to know about.

I read the transcript, can't open any videos, for some unknown reason. But I sure wish I could see Annie's face to see if I could see by her facial expressions if she is lying or not. I think she is. She has to know more than she is telling.

Q: Did Cindy -- or did you ask Casey at any time about chloroform? do you remember that?
A: yeah, I did the first time that we were over there. I did ask her that, Casey.
Q: Tell me about that.
A: What is it they're saying about the chloroform in her car? What is it? She said they're cleaning supplies in the back of my cars, which i believe because that family cleans 24/7. Like everything they have is spotless, and it wouldn't suprise me if there was cleaning supplies, something in the back of her car. There always was.

Just finished listening to AD's depo. Did I hear her right, that she first had contact with KC after she was out on bond the 1st time? She state's that KC said to her that she thought Caylee would be home by her birthday. IIRC, wasn't KC still in jail on Caylee's 3rd birthday? Or did I not hear her correctly?

Just finished listening to AD's depo. Did I hear her right, that she first had contact with KC after she was out on bond the 1st time? She state's that KC said to her that she thought Caylee would be home by her birthday. IIRC, wasn't KC still in jail on Caylee's 3rd birthday? Or did I not hear her correctly?

She was out for a time, before Caylee's birthday.

OK, Annie states that after meeting Tony, she never really had contact with him again. I KNOW I remember seeing a text message, IM or something between the two of them shortly after July 15, saying something to the effect that they needed to get together to compare notes. I KNOW I saw this but have never been able to find it again. Has anyone else ever seen anything like this? If I'm right, then this might be something important for ZG's attorneys to know about.

I think that was Amy.

Well I wish they would have asked Annie if she knows why her hat ended up shredded in the garbage! IMO, there was a falling out between KC and Annie at some point.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Amy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back