2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

I personally think that AD was honest, or at least as honest as she could be given that she's discussing things that happened almost a year ago and further back then that. Do I find it a bit strange that she didn't question KC more, yes, but I can understand not wanting to get involved. That's a tough position to be in and since I haven't been in that position before, I'm not going to judge her for her decision.

I did find it interesting that the Anthony's didn't focus that much on "zanny". They were going on tv saying ZG did it but they really didn't seem to be pushing that issue in a private setting.

I also wish they had gone into more detail with the fake ID, traffic ticket thing. They may have off the record but I'm nosey and want to know:) People have said earlier in this thread that it's weird she didn't remember exactly when she got the ticket but remembered she was on the phone w/KC. I don't think that's strange at all. I couldn't tell you the exact date of my last ticket, I could probably figure out the year, maybe the month, but I could tell you exactly who I was with, where I was stopped, where I was and where I was going.

The one thing I'm confused about is did KC graduate from high school? I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter but I thought it was verified that she did graduate and now AD is saying that she didn't.
I thought it had been verified that KC was 1 credit short and didn't get to walk with her class, but she did in fact get her diploma. It seems that Cindy gets a real charge of telling everyone that she didn't graduate. Therefore, no hooplaa, no party, no event for Cindy to enjoy and relish. She feels cheated so tells anyone who will listen that KC didn't even graduate high school. Just being mean.

I thought it had been verified that KC was 1 credit short and didn't get to walk with her class, but she did in fact get her diploma. It seems that Cindy gets a real charge of telling everyone that she didn't graduate. Therefore, no hooplaa, no party, no event for Cindy to enjoy and relish. She feels cheated so tells anyone who will listen that KC didn't even graduate high school. Just being mean.

Bolded part...that was my understandin too...

Maybe you are right that Cindy said KC didn't graduate meaning she didn't go to the graduation ceremony, but did in fact get a diploma?

I just LOVE the way that the attorneys bring up how Zanny is a "10" everytime they discuss her! Hahahaha! Can't wait till they hit CA and GA with this additional descriptive added into the questioning! CA is gonna rue the day that she decided to announce that Zanny was a "10"!

The way I took the entire "10" business was that Zenaida was a size 10 since it was brought up in a physical description. I did not get the feeling that she was talking about a 10 on a scale of 1-10. JMO

Bolded part...that was my understandin too...

Maybe you are right that Cindy said KC didn't graduate meaning she didn't go to the graduation ceremony, but did in fact get a diploma?

However, even if she didn't walk with her class and made up the credit she was short, she still would be graduated, have a diploma, and be able to register for college courses.

BTW, how would her counselors allow her to be short a credit? I thought they kept track of that sort of thing to keep the kids on the right path to graduation and to meet state and school district guidelines.

But CA said something like "you may be cute, but your not a 10", that to me is talking looks, not size...MO

However, even if she didn't walk with her class and made up the credit she was short, she still would be graduated, have a diploma, and be able to register for college courses.

BTW, how would her counselors allow her to be short a credit? I thought they kept track of that sort of thing to keep the kids on the right path to graduation and to meet state and school district guidelines.

Bolded by me.
She may have been advised correctly but failed the class for one reason or another.

They wouldn't let that happen...I know in my high school, the year before you sit down with the counselor and discuss your upcoming year schedule, what classes to take, what's required, how many credits need, etc. I loved that day b/c I found out I had enough credits to graduate a semester early!

It could be any number of things, a failed, dropped, incomplete class.

But CA said something like "you may be cute, but your not a 10", that to me is talking looks, not size...MO

Cindy was definitely referring to ZG's looks .. :mad:

Cindy is such a "looker" herself . .:rolleyes:

Just finished listening to Part 1
And it just floors me that:
1) while Casey was out on bond, and Annie was visiting her, that during those long conversations between them Casey was just chatting it up with Annie about wanting to know what's been going on in Annie's life, how the friends are doing and what everyone is up to.....and just like LP has said she never mentioned Caylee, it was as if nothing was ever wrong.

2) And, as told by Annie, overhearing Casey's reaction to catching Cindy respond to an email as if she were Casey in regards to finding Caylee, that Casey screamed and yelled at Cindy calling her stupid, an idiot, what do you think you're doing..

IMO Annie was in a great position to obtain information about what happened to Caylee.
Unfortunately, IMO,she was not fully equipped to handle the situation and why she did not want to be the one who knew.

q did you ever -- as being her best friend, did
16 that ever come up, especially when she was going through
17 financial issues?
18 a i never knew there were financial issues. She
19 always had money.

she always had money? Huh?

20 A No. The one thing Cindy did say is that there
21 was a list, a list of items that she found on a piece --
22 like on a notepad that had -- like if you were packing
23 for like the beach or something, that had like those kind
24 of items, like things you need to get at the store, juice
25 and Caylee's favorite snacks. What they -- I don't
Rough Draft - 67
1 remember what they were, but those were on the list. And
2 like things that Caylee would need if Caylee was going to
3 the beach.
4 And I think she had mentioned that there was
5 like a dog leash, dog bone, dog treats, something like
6 that on the list as well.

This list is very strange. Was there another plan to leave Caylee at the beach alone tied up with a leash? Or with an actual dog? Didn't she say Zanny took Caylee to the beach? Really weird.

One thing that bothers me about Annie's depo is when she mentions the "list". She stated it was for going to the beach, but it also contained a list of things for a dog. Now why would you bring a leash for someone elses dog??
KC doesn't seem like a "list" type of person to me in the first place.
Just something more to chew on, what was the purpose of mentioning this?

On Fort Walton Beach dogs are not allowed.I don't know about the beaches near Orlando.

I hope LE has C,G and Lee's cell phone records for the time Casey was out on bond.
Annie said Casey had sent her messages using her parents cell phones.
I upset me to hear Annie say Casey had sent her an instant messages saying- thinking of u, i love u, be strong..these messages from a mother who's child is "missing" and demonstrating no concern over it. IMO

One thing that bothers me about Annie's depo is when she mentions the "list". She stated it was for going to the beach, but it also contained a list of things for a dog. Now why would you bring a leash for someone elses dog??
KC doesn't seem like a "list" type of person to me in the first place.
Just something more to chew on, what was the purpose of mentioning this?

Funny because all the items she mentioned were NOT BEACH items, they were more like food, snacks, drinks so what made them think BEACH and why did Cindy feel it was important to discuss with the group?

I hope LE has C,G and Lee's cell phone records for the time Casey was out on bond.
Annie said Casey had sent her messages using her parents cell phones.
I upset me to hear Annie say Casey had sent her an instant messages saying- thinking of u, i love u, be strong..these messages from a mother who's child is "missing" and demonstrating no concern over it. IMO

Not metion Casey being the one sending those texts - those are texts that she should hav ebeen receiving form Annie, weird that she felt like comforting someone else during at ime she should have been under severe stress. Also the part about her not wanting to be near her window - did she think she was going to be assasinated?

Like GA said in his LE interview she had stolen money from Cindy and from Caylee's piggybank

Yes but even so - how can she have access to cash all the time? I would thinka fter catching her stealing once that it would A) remove her access from their accounts and also B)keep KC from taking more.

Two years of always having money seems a bit odd. I was a single mom, lived with my parents, had a job and never had money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberlynn566
Back