GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

I just read that they found the mom's suv. I'm not sure how to post a link but it was on myfoxphilly.com

o/t: how do you post a link without it being too long?

thx!

I just read that they found the mom's suv. I'm not sure how to post a link but it was on myfoxphilly.com

thx!

WS is usually good about automatically snipping down links. To post a link, right click on the address bar, when it highlights blue click on copy. Then come here right click and click paste.

Try it and see how it works. We love experiments. lol. :blowkiss:

thx!

If a link is super long, you could go to tinyurl.com and paste the long link into the box and it will spit you out a nice tiny link to copy and paste.

The biggest problem with her story is ..it doesn't make sense from the get go! No way could she have been forced into the truck at THAT intersection without someone seeing something.......and her story goes downhill from there.

I been going back reading more news articles tyring to understand the story better, I read she has a infant also in the home. I wonder if she staged this incident, she had said her daughter and her were in the trunk at one call then she said that she was in the trunk and her daughter was left in the suv. according to news articles. She was able to make 7 calls to 911. Strange to say the least.

This article has her in the back of the SUV????????? WTH?????????

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news_details/article/28/2009/may/27/mom-child-missing.html

"Julia and her mother were driving along Street Road in Upper Southampton about 2 p.m. about a mile north of Philadelphia when two men jumped into the SUV and drove away with the mother and child inside. The FBI said Sweeten called Philadelphia 911 dispatchers from the rear of her SUV and the call was traced to a cell tower in or near Center City."

To me, this sounds like a hit. It sounds like someone purposely staged this car accident in an attempt to abduct her and her daughter for a hit.

I agree, this is extremely fishy. I hope police are looking at all aspects.

This is a very odd case ..
I hope the mom and little girl are okay ..

:(

LE hasn't given the time of the cell ping they got earlier.

If the Denali was parked at 15th&Chestnut between the kidnapping time and 6:30pm (am using this time as a reference because it's still considered rush hour traffic downtown), somebody had to see something as it's always heavy w/traffic and pedestrians.

Wonder what time the parking ticket was placed on the windshield?

I think its horrible that our minds go to "fishy" so quickly. Trust me, I totally get it. With so many "parents" killing kids these days it's natural for our minds to go there. It's a sad shame but it's a fact. Just as in other recent cases, my mind tells me one thing but my heart screams for there to be another explanation. I too think this is very "fishy" but my heart hopes not. Just as I prayed that the other recent "parents" had not done the unthinkable, I will pray this one did not either.

LE hasn't given the time of the cell ping they got earlier.

If the Denali was parked at 15th&Walnut between the kidnapping time and 6:30pm (am using this time as a reference because it's still considered rush hour traffic downtown), somebody had to see something as it's always heavy w/traffic and pedestrians.

Wonder what time the parking ticket was placed on the windshield?

That's exactly what doesn't make sense to me is how no one saw anything.

My husband and I have good friends that live in SouthHampton, and I talked to her about this last night and she said in SouthHampton, around rush hour, and around 15th and Walnut there would be a LOT of people (either walking around, or driving around) coming home from work.

It just doesn't make any sense how no one saw anything. Unless they did, and aren't willing to come forward (I have NO idea why..)

There should be some surveillance video from the area the SUV was found. I don't think they will have any where the Cadillac was found.

That's exactly what doesn't make sense to me is how no one saw anything.

My husband and I have good friends that live in SouthHampton, and I talked to her about this last night and she said in SouthHampton, around rush hour, and around 15th and Walnut there would be a LOT of people (either walking around, or driving around) coming home from work.

It just doesn't make any sense how no one saw anything. Unless they did, and aren't willing to come forward (I have NO idea why..)

My understanding is that this went down around 2 pm---as of now---I was blocks away at that time---I LIVE here...Street Road is heavily traveled moreso at rush hour...but I can be to Center City in 30 minutes without traffic from there...

Getting some info on mom from people who know her--from what I am now gathering...mom is well respected in community....trying to specifics and will post pictures of the area a little later...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back