MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Buchanan has a conviction of First Degree Home Invasion on the Michigan Department of Corrections website dating back to 2006.

George David Kennedy, who Jennifer says she met passing on the street, has his own convictions of home invasion and criminal sexual conduct in the 4th degree.

As part of his supervision conditions: He must be supervised around minors, and he can't even have child clothing, toys or games. As of Wednesday afternoon he was currently a person of interest being held on a parole violation.

”I have never left her alone with him," said Jennifer, “There was always another parent with her and him.”

Nevaeh's birth father, 22-year-old Shane Hinojosa, who accused the pair of being bad people, openly admitted he hasn't seen his daughter in three years. He’s now living in Toledo and a search of his past only revealed some recent traffic violations. He plead guilty to all of them. He became the girl's father when he was 17-years-old. http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=305099

this poor, poor, child!

OK, then what's with that ambulance??:confused:

Could it have been a crime scene truck that looked like an ambulance? I have no clue
dude... I know! It is nuts! Perhaps they are out there in support of the search (kind of like how there will be an ambulance at football games, etc).

I hope LE can crack these two felons quickly!!!

I feel sick! Poor baby just got to graduate from Preschool and now what has happened to her. If it is the SP/boyfriend of her mothers they better charge her mother too! She allowed this to happen. She failed that child miserably in so many ways.:furious:

nursebeeme She dosen't deserve to have the responsibility to care for another innocent little one. Someone who will let a known SO dosen't deserve another innocent child of thier own.:(

Why is it that so many who would love to have kids can't & the one's who are like her to allow this man near her child can have them? :shakehead:

This is so sad that my heart breaks for her. This is so close to where I live & am very familiar with these areas they are talking about. I have even snuck & gone swimming in these quarries back in my younger days. They say they are in view of the highway & traffic, but I know for a fact that it is very easy to not see anyone hanging around both of these quarries. We hardly ever got chased away by LE from hanging out at them. They rarely noticed us hanging out at them. One could easily not be noticed if they were to do anything like dumping a body at one. That is very hard to even think about or type. :(

:angel:

Angel did you see the astrology tread on Nevaeh? It doesn't look good for her..:mad:

jnTexas Thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize they started a thread in the astro forum for her yet!

New news article just released! Sorry if this has been posted already!

Search for missing girl intensifies
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 6:28 p.m.
<snipped>
On Wednesday divers searched two quarries in Monroe for any sign of Navaeh Buchanan but the Sheriff's Office told NBC24 nothing turned up.

It has been reported that officers did find a bloody knife in Nevaeh's mother's boyfriend's (George Kennedy's) tackle box but that has not been confirmed.

"We've collected different articles, conducted numerous searches and submitted various pieces of property to the crime lab for analysis for various reasons," said Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield.

The more than 100 member law enforcement task force does have more than one person of interest in this case but they have not named a suspect.

They say they have no timeline for giving up on the search and neither does Nevaeh's family.

Article:
http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=305278

OMG! HLN saying bloody shorts, a bloody towel, and photos of a child resembliong Neveah in the hotel room of Kennedy.

Search warrant executed on Kennedy's motel and they found bloody towel, bloody shorts at his motel. Also a bloody stain on the wall above the sink! :furious:

The bloody instrument was a silver "multi tool"...for fishing.

Bloody shorts and a bloody towel and blood stain on wall above sink of SO motel room, per JVM just now. I'm sick.

Watching headline news..

Reporter is saying that they have found a blood stain on the wall above the sink in a motel room where the RSO was staying, also found a bloody pair of shorts, a bloody towel, fishing weights with blood on them, and a knife or some type of fishing tool with human blood on them.

They are saying they found a bloody knife, towel, bloodstain on the wall in the bathroom......the other items found hidden in the motel room wall that GK was renting today. During the search of his motel today (Issues with Jane is covering this case today along with Drew P, Sandra Cantu, & KC tonight.

Reporter states he saw the actual paper work. I don't think it's a rumor. He sounded pretty sure.

Do any of you guys have links for this new info regarding the bloody items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo