2009.05.28 Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
But she DID receive medical treatment. She requested a tranquilizer and she got one.

She got a pill in an area with cameras. The jail has cameras everywhere. I think the defense thinks their client is "special" and that she deserves the right to have the jail turn off their surveillance cameras even when she steps out of her cell.

JMO

I am absolutely amazed as to how KC sits there with no emotion at all. She killed her child, she is facing death row, her parents hearts are breaking. Nothing moves her. Scarry.

• Big smile - welcome back JB
  • Judge - if not heard from next thursday will deny motion withuot prejudice.
  • "Mr. Macaluso we've lodged your appearance" laughter.
ClickOrlando camera OFF

Wow it looked like KC didn't want to shake the new DP atty hand. Almost like she was going to blow past her. Someone needs to tell KC to try and keep her facial expressions to a minimum it looked like she does not want to be there (also not interested at times) and that smirk/almost rolling eyes combo. :behindbar

Correct me if I am wrong but this was pretty much 1 1/2 hr long hearing to set new hearings? I know they argued the privacy issues etc. but it pretty much amounted to a hearing to schedue a hearing.

The perp smiles and shakes hands with her team and is lead out while CA watches on with a folorn expression. No smiles or smirks AT ALL from CA and GA.

The perp did not acknowlege them on her way out...

Did not even look at her parents--Looked like George was crushed.

Brad must have jumped 'boat' on the Anthonys considering how sad CA appears...and where he is sitting..etc.betcha
He couldn't sit on the other side because there is no room for his wheelchair.* Given that I bet they REFUSE to sit on the prosecutions side he had to be apart from them.* I think his row was the short one to make room for wheelchairs.

But the taping happened before that, correct?

So wouldn't that preclude the "medical treatment"?

Yes, exactly.

I was irked with the atty arguing that "she received no medical treatment whatsoever." I took it as they brought her in and then neglected to treat her when she was so obviously distressed. Maybe I'm just irked with all of them and sensitive to everything they are saying. lol

My hinky meter is blaring! Something has happened between the Anthonys...all of them look horrible. Casey and Cindy, especially. They look totally beat down. Just not their style at all. I never thought I'd see the day when George looked like the strongest one.

Towards the end of the hearing Cindy was watching the camera out of the corner of her eye (sneaky) and she saw she was being zoomed in so she ducked down and pretended she was looking for something on the floor.
Something's up, she looks like she's been crying for days.

Hearing9.jpg

Hearing12.jpg

Hearing11.jpg

is it just me or did casey seem really really upset with JB? Anyone caught the angry gesture at the end while she handling papers to JB?? no handshaking w. JB while leaving

Correct me if I am wrong but this was pretty much 1 1/2 hr long hearing to set new hearings? I know they argued the privacy issues etc. but it pretty much amounted to a hearing to schedue a hearing.

I think that's because Jose provided amended docs to everyone at 6pm last night or this morning and no one had time to prepare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151