Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it's kind of "funny" that Casey didn't give Cindy the same birthdate for ZFG as the one Casey had created for the MySpace profile. (Assuming Cindy got that Sept. 1 date from Casey. For all I know she could have made it up on the spot during the depo. That's the only place that Sept. 1 date has been said right?) Anyhoooo - maybe by the time Casey gave Cindy a birthdate she had thought twice about using the MySpace profile as part of her cover up. Maybe she realized it was half baked and could be traced back to her. Or maybe she just forgot what she had put as the birthdate for the MySpace profile.

Who knows? I jut love it that the A's can't keep their details straight to any degree. :bang:

:waitasec:
:confused:
I think KC enjoys confusing :confused: ~ people....

I think she thinks she is just soooooo dang cool...
I think she thinks because she watched C S I Miami that
she is in the TV set and this is a "SHOW about KC" and
she wants to
T W I S T & Tangle and weave the web ^ and down....
and from , < side 2 > side and keep everyone
SEARCHING for the REAL TRUTH>....... > <
when the real truth is this
> KC KILLED CAYLEE< < KC is always LYING ! ! !>

KC Deserves to be punished for her crimes :behindbar
and
the EVIDENCE that LE & FBI have are going to prove it :behindbar

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

KC is not acquainted with the T R U T H !

one day soon.... KC will be introduced to " ":behindbar:smiliescale::Justice::behindbar "
:rolleyes::Welcome-12-june::bedtime::woohoo::behindbar

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

The "September birthday" was what KC originally told LE before she was arrested. I would be surprised if she'd forgotten what she used for the ZG Myspace birthday, if indeed she created that account, because the Myspace birthday was exactly 1 month before KC's and therefore probably picked for the specific purpose of not forgetting it.

But maybe she did think back to her CSI-watching experience and realize that LE would easily trace the Myspace page to her computer...so she didn't mention it to them.

But in that case I wonder why she wouldn't have tried to delete the profile from JB's office so it wouldn't come up when LE was searching for "Zenaidas" in the cities she mentioned.

The fact that she did not delete the page (cancel the account) is quite puzzling to me, given it has no content.

However, when she created the account she needed a real email address. I am wondering, when an account is canceled, is a notification sent to that address?

Perhaps she did not cancel it out of fear that a notification would be sent to the email address she used to create the account?

Just wondering what the motivation would be for logging in on Oct. 14? :waitasec: Thinking she'd cancel the account then pausing because a notice would be sent to an email address she thought might be monitored...then thinking "no, maybe I should change the email on the account"...then pausing because a notice would be sent to an email address she thought might be monitored? :waitasec:

My my what a pickle. Shoulda made up an email when I created the account. :bang:

Maybe just leave well enough alone and hope no one finds it. :rolleyes:

After all, they haven't even found her clothes yet...

The "September birthday" was what KC originally told LE before she was arrested. I would be surprised if she'd forgotten what she used for the ZG Myspace birthday, if indeed she created that account, because the Myspace birthday was exactly 1 month before KC's and therefore probably picked for the specific purpose of not forgetting it.

But maybe she did think back to her CSI-watching experience and realize that LE would easily trace the Myspace page to her computer...so she didn't mention it to them.

But in that case I wonder why she wouldn't have tried to delete the profile from JB's office so it wouldn't come up when LE was searching for "Zenaidas" in the cities she mentioned.

Maybe by the time she got access at JB's office (since she had been thrown into another world) she forgot about that My Space.

Quote from JWG...

Your work along with the communications I had with myspace customer reps has brought us to this:

The creation date appears to be authentic and 06/16/08 (day Caylee was last seen).
The last login date appears to be authentic and 10/14/08 (last free day for KC).
The page was set up on 06/16/08 with the name "zenaida".
The page was set up on 06/16/08 with the pic of "Dora the Dancing Doll".
Neither of the above two items (name and pic) have been changed since 06/16/08 because the last updated field shows 06/16/08 (JWG, I believe if you check on this one you will find that there is no evidence of a hack for this date either, so it is authentic as well). If the name or pic had been updated since 06/16/08, this date would have changed.

We know that KC was on the desktop computer around 9 a.m. the morning of the 16th, because she uploaded a pic into her photobucket account. There was activity on the computer off and on through out the morning. There is the possibility (due to KC's cell phone pings being in the area of the Anthony home) that she may have come back for a brief time in the early afternoon, just after GA left for work. But I also have to state I'm not sure this is correct. She may have been at LA's house. Irrespective, KC appears to have created a "zenaida" myspace with a Dora the Dancing Doll on the same day, and prior to the hour, of Caylee's death.

This is why this page has meant so much to me...it is the one piece of potential evidence that points to preparing to "need a zenaida", and at this point, we only have one reason to need a zenaida. If it weren't for this myspace page I would be firmly in the "accidental death and subsequent cover-up" group. But until this myspace is shot down as not being KC, I believe she killed Caylee and she did it with premeditation. As Judge Strickland stated yesterday premeditation only takes seconds...and this myspace shows more time investment than that; ESPECIALLY if it is found to have been created before she left that house the first time.

Awesome........Absolutely Awesome work by all of you geniuses on this thread! God must have sent you to be Caylee's Angels! Thank you to all of you who have worked so hard to find the truth. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm guessing KC created this page in the same manner she created work e-mails (and the like), mostly for CA benefit ... you know how nosey, controlling mothers can be! I would further speculate KC was truly only worried about convincing one person, same as above. In keeping with her past, she was doing a pretty good job of snowing her parents, or at least they pretended too when it served them Rrrrrrrrr!

What was it that she said in her initial police interview about being terrified of her mother?

I've been doing some research on the zenaida myspace to be sure I was interpreting dates correctly. If you go to the main profile you see that the last login date is 10/14/08 (the last day KC was free and spent her day at JB's office).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

And if you go the blog page for this myspace you can see it lists last update and signup date both as 6/16/08 (the day KC left the Anthony house for the last time with Caylee).

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=389838213

The reason understanding whether I'm interpreting these dates correctly is important to me is that if this myspace was set up with the name "zenaida" and with the Dora the Dancing doll pic on the 16th of June, and if it was set up by KC prior to something happening to Caylee, it is evidence of premeditation of at least planning to tell a "zenaida" story, and at most of a planned murder. But if the myspace was set up (even by KC) on the 16th as another name and then later changed to "zenaida", it could be interpreted differently (i.e. KC trying to divert LE attention toward a "Miami zenaida" - but not necessarily some act reflecting premeditation).

So I contacted myspace (both by email and phone) and asked the following question:

The answer I got was...

Okay, then I found this discussion where some myspace users were tracking what activity actually affects the "last update" field.

http://she-geeks.com/forum/myspace-discussionhelp/myspace-last-update/?wap2

And I worked through them myself because I have a myspace that I really never have done anything with as far as blogging, customizing, etc., so I thought it would be a good "test ground". I have been able to confirm everything these posters state here as far as what updates this field and what doesn't.

So basically what I confirmed is:

that a "name change" (i.e. from something to "zenaida") would change the last update field.

that changing the picture on the profile would change the last update field.

that creating a blog entry will change the last update field.

that deleting a blog entry will NOT change the last update field.

that deleting a picture in the album will NOT change the last update field (as long as it is not the picture selected for the profile, of course).

and that deleting a blog entry will also make the blog page go back to read "You have not posted yet. Try it out, if you don't like it, you can delete whatever you post." as if there never was a blog entry there.

So what we can assume with a great deal of confidence (I'm not going to say 100% confidence) is that:

This myspace was set up on 6/16/08 with the name "zenaida".
It was set up on 6/16/08 with the Dora the Dancing Doll pic as the profile pic.
And if there were any entries in the blog, they would have had to have been made on 6/16/08 (but could have been deleted any time afterward and us not know it.)

:clap::clap::clap:

B R A V O ! ! !:clap::clap::clap:

Wonderful Work !!!

Thank you so very very much ! ! !
This was most helpful !

I appreciate your hard work !!!

Let's ~ ALL ~ stick TOGETHER ~ & see this thru &

CONTINUE TO SEEK ~ JUSTICE~ FOR LITTLE ANGEL C A Y L E E !!!!!

Thanks again !

God Bless !
jjgram

and there was only one picture of her partying after Caylee went missing - the one where she was in a blue dress. Of course, I can't tell which ONE of the dozen pics of KC in the blue dress CA's referring to, but that's the only one.

and isn't one enough?
I'll just fulfill my obligation to Fusian and then get right back to looking for my missing child. She's got a better work ethic than me, I'd have used a personal day................:crazy:

JWG or JBJ,

Can I get confirmation that I am reading the analysis of the desktop activity correctly? There was NO activity on the desktop between 9 and 10 a.m. on the morning of June 16th, right? OR was it just low-level?

If it is none, then the photobucket image had to come off her laptop because it got uploaded at 9:47 a.m. That would indicate that you are spot on about the potential of the myspace account being created on the laptop. *thumbs up to you!*

JWG or JBJ,

Can I get confirmation that I am reading the analysis of the desktop activity correctly? There was NO activity on the desktop between 9 and 10 a.m. on the morning of June 16th, right? OR was it just low-level?

If it is none, then the photobucket image had to come off her laptop because it got uploaded at 9:47 a.m. That would indicate that you are spot on about the potential of the myspace account being created on the laptop. *thumbs up to you!*

Mornin' Valhall...

I know you're wanting one of the "boy's" for your answer, but...I did recall that there was a question to whether the Encase report was accurate or coincided accurately. It may be that there is a one hour variation as observed here by JBJ:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3723917&postcount=340"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Computer Forensics[/ame]

Hope this may be helpful until one or the other can answer you directly.

I appreciate very much all the investigative diligence you all have poured in to this matter!! Y'all rock! :woohoo:

Mornin' Valhall...

I know you're wanting one of the "boy's" for your answer, but...I did recall that there was a question to whether the Encase report was accurate or coincided accurately. It may be that there is a one hour variation as observed here by JBJ:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Computer Forensics

Hope this may be helpful until one or the other can answer you directly.

I appreciate very much all the investigative diligence you all have poured in to this matter!! Y'all rock! :woohoo:

Clockwatcher...:blowkiss: you're a great example of what rocks 'bout WS. :rocker:

Still workin' on some validation 'bout the Encase report. Or should I say JWG's looking into it. He observed some additional things and is working on a way to validate'em. It would be nice if everything kinda lined up simply...but of course...it rarely does.

That being said...per the post you linked...I still haven't seen anything to convince me that the time-shift on the Encase report doesn't exist. I'll defer to JWG's comments when he gets a chance.

Clockwatcher...:blowkiss: you're a great example of what rocks 'bout WS. :rocker:

Still workin' on some validation 'bout the Encase report. Or should I say JWG's looking into it. He observed some additional things and is working on a way to validate'em. It would be nice if everything kinda lined up simply...but of course...it rarely does.

That being said...per the post you linked...I still haven't seen anything to convince me that the time-shift on the Encase report doesn't exist. I'll defer to JWG's comments when he gets a chance.

Unfortunately, still waiting for the tools needed to figure that one out.

I'm beyond impressed by the logical and thorough dissection of the Zenaida MySpace profile. I had no idea so much data could be gleaned using the methods you've all used here. Kudos!

Here's a thought: Let's assume Casey's defense continues to perpetuate the claim that Caylee was taken by someone named Zenaida. Let's also assume the State presents evidence at trial proving this particular MySpace account was created using one of the Anthony computers. What will be the defense's rebuttal/response? That Zenaida used one of the computers herself (either with or without consent)? That Casey, because she and Zenaida were such great girlfriends, helped Zenaida create a MySpace profile? Or created it for Zenaida at Zenaida's request?

Makes me wonder, because it seems like Casey has an answer for everything. I'd love to know if this issue has been discussed among Casey, JB, et al.

JWG or JBJ,

Could it be that she was on Lee's puter--or the laptop at his apt? If this question sounds odd then please forgive me because I just woke up and may be off in left field. Thanks

Okay, super cool stuff! You know this time error is plaguing us in all directions. The same type of error happened between LE's comparison of the photobucket data and the IP activity. *sigh* Hopefully they have re-requested the IP activity to the shifted times.

I have a question concerning your work with the ENCASE data. Have you been able to validate that the % listed is, in fact, % of the hour versus % of CPU usages?

Thank you all very much!

Could it be that she was on Lee's puter--or the laptop at his apt? If this question sounds odd then please forgive me because I just woke up and may be off in left field. Thanks

It is a definite possibility, mama. There is even the possibility that she went to a library or internet cafe. That's why getting the myspace logs is imperative!

Okay, super cool stuff! You know this time error is plaguing us in all directions. The same type of error happened between LE's comparison of the photobucket data and the IP activity. *sigh* Hopefully they have re-requested the IP activity to the shifted times.

I have a question concerning your work with the ENCASE data. Have you been able to validate that the % listed is, in fact, % of the hour versus % of CPU usages?

Thank you all very much!

:bang: Sorry to mislead you w/ the %=time speculation. I didn't make it clear in that post that was speculation. When I went back to clarify it...time had expired for me to edit the post. :slap:

Something else to add to the ":doh:-things-I've-done" list. :)

FWIW, I have faith LE's requested the IP info. Yuri's first-class. :thumb: I'm sure when he visits WS he gets a good chuckle outta our stumblin' 'round in the dark.

ETA: I know I get a good chuckle when I think 'bout the defense having to reverse-engineer some of this stuff the way we do, IYKWIM. LE & SA might say somethin' like, "Oh...gee? :waitasec: Off by an hour or two? Oh...man...we must've accidentally goofed when we set up the search parameters on the report. Sorry 'bout that. ;). You're right...here...here's the report the way it should've appeared. :deal: " I hate it when that happens. :)

I'm going to pop over to the computer forensic thread so that we can talk.

Okay, I laugh out loud at myself. hahaha

While I'm lamenting the error LE made about the time differences between the photobucket image upload and the IP activity...I made the same damned mistake.

lol

Okay, the photobucket data is provided in Mountain Time. The single image upload by KC on the morning of 6/16 occurred at 9:27 a.m. MT. There is a TWO hour difference between MT and ET this time of year. So that places the upload at 11:27 a.m. "KC-time".

Looking at the EnCase data (which I feel confident we have now got a handle on), there was no activity on the laptop in the latter part of the 11th hour on 6/16, but there was on the desktop. Lots of activity. So she was on the desktop at this time. In addition, I'd like to point out that from 10 a.m. to just before noon there was a great deal of activity on the desktop which included the creation of a number of new files.

Could this be the period of time where the "zenaida" myspace was created???

I'm beyond impressed by the logical and thorough dissection of the Zenaida MySpace profile. I had no idea so much data could be gleaned using the methods you've all used here. Kudos!

Here's a thought: Let's assume Casey's defense continues to perpetuate the claim that Caylee was taken by someone named Zenaida. Let's also assume the State presents evidence at trial proving this particular MySpace account was created using one of the Anthony computers. What will be the defense's rebuttal/response? That Zenaida used one of the computers herself (either with or without consent)? That Casey, because she and Zenaida were such great girlfriends, helped Zenaida create a MySpace profile? Or created it for Zenaida at Zenaida's request?

Makes me wonder, because it seems like Casey has an answer for everything. I'd love to know if this issue has been discussed among Casey, JB, et al.

If KC and "Zenaida" are shown to be one and the same in court (based on the research and speculation in this thread) , it probably won't matter much and nobody will be looking to KC for any kind of answer, imo.

The fact that she did not delete the page (cancel the account) is quite puzzling to me, given it has no content.

However, when she created the account she needed a real email address. I am wondering, when an account is canceled, is a notification sent to that address?

Perhaps she did not cancel it out of fear that a notification would be sent to the email address she used to create the account?

Just wondering what the motivation would be for logging in on Oct. 14? :waitasec: Thinking she'd cancel the account then pausing because a notice would be sent to an email address she thought might be monitored...then thinking "no, maybe I should change the email on the account"...then pausing because a notice would be sent to an email address she thought might be monitored? :waitasec:

My my what a pickle. Shoulda made up an email when I created the account. :bang:

Maybe just leave well enough alone and hope no one finds it. :rolleyes:

After all, they haven't even found her clothes yet...

I think this email point is key to this part of you guys' investigation! Yes, she must have an email attached to this MySpace account. If she tries to cancel the account, an email is sent to that email address and the cancellation must be completed from the email via a click=thru. I agree with your assumption that she didn't want to leave breadcrumbs on a particular email on the date of 10/14/08 and felt it best to leave well enough alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77