Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

I'm wondering if the hospital snoopers were doing things like looking at blood types of the babies..of course that isn't a tell-all.In Jeffrey MacDonald's case,all 4 family members had different blood types,yet the children were biologically theirs.Very rare,but it can happen.(one of the things that helped get him locked up for good..it produced a specific blood trail).But I'm guessing it might help give to a preliminary determination,in this instance.

Angela looks like she had darker hair, do you think her skin is fair?
imo she looks fair,but yet not as fair as the blond baby is.

Since all the other children appear with such dark hair, it's odd to see what looks like a blonde in the bunch! The only way anyone would know for sure is if DNA was ordered for some reason or another. It would be interesting to know what Dr K is "up to" in that fertility clinic of his...
indeed it would ! esp. since he had such a poor success rate prior to this.
I do know that ivf tends to produce more identical twins,as just sitting in the culture for a few days somehow causes the egg to increase it's chances of splitting.(I think it was said it tends to thin the outer layer..the shell.. and that causes it to collapse on itself sometimes,thus splitting it into twins).But I think that is only for fresh,not frozen,eggs.(Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that !).
In any event,he does need to be investigated;something fishy is going on imo!

Seriously, can you even imagine how wearing it would be to have 6 grandkids for many hours of the day for these past years? That makes me feel for Angela. :blowkiss:
me too.I think both her parents just didn't know what to do about Nadya when she kept having the babies,and they didn't want to turn their backs on them.It must be a hard position to be in.
Didn't they get Nadya her own house,but she abandoned it,to move in w her parents? that makes me think she didn't want to do it on her own,even w the help of a nanny (assuming she had one).

Ditto on the welcome to Wannabesleuth! :blowkiss:

missmybaby, you are right, Dr. Phil sure did exit the scene quick and clean! It truly suprised me that he went to bat for Nadya to begin with, he is still getting backlash for the Brittney Spears debacle, from what I've read.

Has there been any more "news" on the fertility doctor? I agree with some of the posts where the blonde baby seems to look different from the other children/babies although I'm sure it's possible for Nadya to have a fair skinned blondish baby, her mom (Angela) looks like she has a fair complexion?

I haven't been paying attention to Nadya lately, has there been any more info on her and her creation of her own reality show?

The only thing I've heard about the doc is he's being investigated and Nadia stands behind everything he did. Until the AMA or whoever decides such things makes a decision we won't hear from them due to privacy laws. We've all gotten too used to the way they do things in FL! :crazy:

I guess she had a hard time with the surgery due to bleeding, she ended up being returned to the OR a couple days out. Either she was bleeding so much they pulled out early in the first attempt or she started bleeding post op and they had to return. (wasn't paying that much attention :rolleyes:) I wonder why they didn't remove her uterus when they did the c/s. But nothing they do in K P hospital surprises me much.

From what I read at the time, employee's were looking for info on bio dad in Nadia's records. There wouldn't be anything regarding DNA in NS's chart. And the only time it would be done on a baby in the hospital is when they are looking for the cause of a problem. For instance Downs Syndrome or any of the other dozens of things that show up in our DNA. DNA for paternity has no reason to be in a hospital record.

I think Dr Phil was using NS to get back into good grace with his viewers, this is the first time I've ever known a multiple birth to cause any negative back lash. He didn't expect such a strong reaction from the over worked American tax payers, shows just how far removed from his roots he's gotten!! And how exhausted the tax payers are!

IMO he did a bad thing trying to use Britney Spears, it's going to take quite a lot for him to be trust worthy again, and I never watch his show. I would assume his viewers feel the same way.

...I wonder why they didn't remove her uterus when they did the c/s. But nothing they do in K P hospital surprises me much. ...

I think that most women would prefer to keep their uterus. There are many post-hysterectomy complications which may occur when the uterus is no longer there holding things in.

When the uterus is removed, other organs, such as the vaginal vault, intestines and bladder can descend towards the bottom and lead to problems of constipation and/or urinary incontinence. These types of prolapse can also lead to pain during intercourse, and of course, menstruation would cease after a hysterectomy.

Doctors (mostly male, of course!) in the past used to routinely perform hysterectomies on women when any little female problem occurred. A woman of Ms. Suleman's age would certainly prefer to keep her parts intact.

Move over, Jon and Kate. The Octomom is bringing her big brood to reality TV.

Nadya Suleman signed a deal Thursday to have film crews capture her life with 14 kids, her lawyer, Jeff Czech, told Usmagazine.com.

But Czech said the family's every move won't be under a microscope; production company Eyeworks has agreed to a "quasi-reality" series that would document milestones several times a year, not film them 24-7.

"[Suleman and the producers] are hoping to have an arrangement whereby several events in the children's lives would be filmed in a documentary series," Czech told Us. "One of the events in the children's lives might be their first birthday."

The project has no title yet, and Czech wouldn't disclose how much Suleman will get paid.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/05/30/2009-05-30_octuplet_mom_nadya_suleman_signs_deal_for_reality_tv_show_.html#ixzz0H20im9K2&B

Our worst fears realized.

Regardless of the genetics, don't the kids deserve someday to know who their bio dad is? I can't imagine it would be ethical for a doctor to destroy that.

I am afraid the public backlash against her is going to be very bad and sadly she is placing the children in that harm's way.

I am just all for CPS taking the babies now and finding loving homes for them and avoiding all the crap that is going to come their way by having OctIdiot as their mom.

Is anyone going to watch the reality show? I won't be. Only because I find her....a complete "-----" who doesn't deserve her children, and she's a "-------" looney tune "-----"

(I censored myself, just fill in whatever you want:))

Is anyone going to watch the reality show? I won't be. Only because I find her....a complete "-----" who doesn't deserve her children, and she's a "-------" looney tune "-----"

I don't typically watch this type of show, but I might tune in to see if it's more tasteful than the videos I've already seen. I've had mixed feelings about the whole situation, but if it can be done in the format they claim it will, perhaps it won't be the trainwreck we've expected? If it turns into another "pimp your kids" type venture, I would tune out quickly. (Of course I am not sure if I can listen to Octo-mom for very long without losing my mind- I hope they do a "voice-over". LOL! :crazy:)

The lawyer seems like a slime (IMO) but seemingly has done a decent job of keeping her sort of quiet lately. Maybe this can work out well.

a voiceover would be nice. her nasalisitic (is that a word? lol) 12 yo voice gets on my nerves.
a faceover might be nice,too..to wipe that creepy smirk right off of it.I'm not sure it can be done though.mother always said if you make a face,it might just stay that way...

I think that most women would prefer to keep their uterus. There are many post-hysterectomy complications which may occur when the uterus is no longer there holding things in.

When the uterus is removed, other organs, such as the vaginal vault, intestines and bladder can descend towards the bottom and lead to problems of constipation and/or urinary incontinence. These types of prolapse can also lead to pain during intercourse, and of course, menstruation would cease after a hysterectomy.

Doctors (mostly male, of course!) in the past used to routinely perform hysterectomies on women when any little female problem occurred. A woman of Ms. Suleman's age would certainly prefer to keep her parts intact.

Hi Morag

I completely agree. I have managed to hold onto all of my girl parts thus far, long past when they were needed and hope to remain this way til the end. But NS has had lots of problems and to go back at 3 mos post-partum means they all knew this was a real possibility when she delivered.

Had they taken the upper 2/3, leaving her cervix she should have been able to keep her innards up where they belong and lose the problems that come with the cysts.

I do realize she may have had other things happening at the time of the delivery that made it impossible to do a partial, which would be the preferred way to go at her age so it would be up to her and her doctors to decide the best route to take.

I just know me, if I was having a c/sec (or anything) I had to be opened up for and there was the tiniest chance (.0001) of needing to be opened up again in 3 months, I would probably tell them to do whatever they had to do during the c/sec, cos I wouldn't be going back 3 mos later. :chicken:

Move over, Jon and Kate. The Octomom is bringing her big brood to reality TV.

Nadya Suleman signed a deal Thursday to have film crews capture her life with 14 kids, her lawyer, Jeff Czech, told Usmagazine.com.

But Czech said the family's every move won't be under a microscope; production company Eyeworks has agreed to a "quasi-reality" series that would document milestones several times a year, not film them 24-7.

"[Suleman and the producers] are hoping to have an arrangement whereby several events in the children's lives would be filmed in a documentary series," Czech told Us. "One of the events in the children's lives might be their first birthday.

The project has no title yet, and Czech wouldn't disclose how much Suleman will get paid.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/05/30/2009-05-30_octuplet_mom_nadya_suleman_signs_deal_for_reality_tv_show_.html#ixzz0H20im9K2&B

Well this will be better for her children than the 24/7 Love Octo Style she threatened us with a few weeks ago.

It will be much easier to avoid a few specials every year than it would be the original plan she had!!

Octo fever has certainly died down. Think maybe it will stay that way?

:laugh:

Kat, I'll read the reviews to keep tabs on those babies.

Any day I see on the news that octo mom was on blah-blah-blah
and I realize I missed her, is a good day!!

Keep my fingers crossed Gloria is as good an atty as she thinks she is!!! :rolleyes:

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

I've known so many women who would have treasured one baby for the gift it is, it breaks my heart knowing she has 14 and doesn't have a clue... :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Well this will be better for her children than the 24/7 Love Octo Style she threatened us with a few weeks ago.

It will be much easier to avoid a few specials every year than it would be the original plan she had!!

Octo fever has certainly died down. Think maybe it will stay that way?

Im sure she is hoping so. Personally i don't read this thread as i could care less anything about her. She makes me sick but i seen the thing about the show so i figured i would post it for those who do read this thread. I won't be watching the show either,when she comes on the news i turn it. The only news i want to hear or read about this revolting vile woman is that those babies are being taken away from her.

Does anyone have the goods on the production company she signed with (if that is the correct term?) Who owns them who they are affiliated with and what other shows they have done? I am not good at that kind of research but I am curious as to what corporation they might lead back to...

Does anyone have the goods on the production company she signed with (if that is the correct term?) Who owns them who they are affiliated with and what other shows they have done? I am not good at that kind of research but I am curious as to what corporation they might lead back to...

This links to the Eyeworks page: http://www.eyeworks.tv/en/p46090b422ece0

It seems to be a world wide company- if this is the right one. (Some of the titles of the shows they produce, seem fitting for this particular case.)
I didn't see anything that looked familiar, I wonder if they will market the Octo specials in countries that are more "Nadya Friendly"?

Im sure she is hoping so. Personally i don't read this thread as i could care less anything about her. She makes me sick but i seen the thing about the show so i figured i would post it for those who do read this thread. I won't be watching the show either,when she comes on the news i turn it. The only news i want to hear or read about this revolting vile woman is that those babies are being taken away from her.

I get kind of torn when I think about the children being taken away from her- I do think that some other family could raise the children without all the insanity but then in the same token, I don't have a lot of faith in CPS.

I am kind of hoping that by filming these milestones, people can see the kids grow but in a less intrusive manner than some of the shows "we" see. Kind of like watching the kids from a distance? Know what I mean? I kind of doubt that Nadya will be low key BUT I'm hoping for the best. :blowkiss:

This links to the Eyeworks page: http://www.eyeworks.tv/en/p46090b422ece0

It seems to be a world wide company- if this is the right one. (Some of the titles of the shows they produce, seem fitting for this particular case.)
I didn't see anything that looked familiar, I wonder if they will market the Octo specials in countries that are more "Nadya Friendly"?

It interested me to see that although the website was updated in 2009, the data in the USA section is old...referencing the upcoming 2008 season.

They produce the Biggest Loser as well as I know my child is a star. They produced Breaking Bonaduce as well so I agree with BM that this is a match.

I will not watch, I will not watch, I will not watch....lol.

I get kind of torn when I think about the children being taken away from her- I do think that some other family could raise the children without all the insanity but then in the same token, I don't have a lot of faith in CPS.

I am kind of hoping that by filming these milestones, people can see the kids grow but in a less intrusive manner than some of the shows "we" see. Kind of like watching the kids from a distance? Know what I mean? I kind of doubt that Nadya will be low key BUT I'm hoping for the best. :blowkiss:

I don't trust CPS either, especially in CA I have seen first hand the results of their decisions. Including in one case where a child died just weeks after being returned.

Wasn't this the way J & K started out? Not so much with milestones, but originally they only showed them a few times a year. It was Kate trying to control the media with the idea if she showed them a little they would be left alone but it ended up she showed them a little and the media took more and more. I personally don't think this works. But if they can't find any networks in America who will buy, then it won't be shown in the US.

This is the latest from the Octo Atty: :pinocchio:

At this time, Eyeworks has yet to sell Suleman's proposed shows to any TV networks in the U.S., and is currently planning on airing her programs on British TV, then bringing the shows to America. Czech also insists that his client doesn't want her series to resemble Jon and Kate Gosselin's show.

"She's been watching them a bit lately and thinks it's boring,
" says Czech.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20282320,00.html (in People no less!!)

I'd watch the show. I hope it stays with the babies' milestones & doesn't become a show all about her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back