Anthony's in Denial? Why Stand by Casey? POLL ADDED Part#2

What Do You Think Are The Reason(s) The Anthony's Are Standing Beside Casey...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to lean towards believing that the A's at this point know that KC is guilty of murdering her baby girl.

Why they still support her - I have been trying to get my head around this - I have said I could not support a child who was guilty of murder - but then I talk to grandmothers who have told me that they could not turn their back on their child no matter what.

For me, I am wondering if the A's just want KC to TELL THEM what happened, and think that if they support her, she will eventually open up and tell them and perhaps break down and show remorse for her actions.

I am so confused about this entire case and all players involved - but just curious how others feel about the A's motivation - whether they are in denial, or truly know exactly what happened on June 16.

Also - I am actually a sister. And if my brother murdered his daughter, my niece, I can say 100% with certainty that I would help LE put him away forever. So I cannot for the life of me understand Lee.

Or maybe I am just heartless???

That made me giggle sumbunny :)

I am thinking that even when KC is convicted of this crime, they will still deny that she did it. They will never publicly admit or even give them impression that they know she did it.

I don't care if they never admit it. But, it grates on my sensibilities that they will probably continue to protest her innocence (yes I know I should type if) as they do now. JMHO

Looks like Casey has Nystagmus...

PS.. jittering of the eyes

That made me giggle sumbunny :)

I am thinking that even when KC is convicted of this crime, they will still deny that she did it. They will never publicly admit or even give them impression that they know she did it.

I don't care if they never admit it. But, it grates on my sensibilities that they will probably continue to protest her innocence (yes I know I should type if) as they do now. JMHO

I'm simply amazed at the Anthony's behaviour. It's one thing to support your daughter.
It's quite another to take things to the extreme they have.

If they want to be public figures for missing children...Don't they have to be LIKED in the public eye?
Are they blind to the fact that the majority of people following this case clearly can't stand the site of them?
Mostly because they seem uncooperative and elusive to those attempting to point their finger at the murderer..(casey).

I find it most appauling that they wont' even FATHOM that their daughter killed caylee. The fact that they even twist the truth, to avoid implicating their daughter makes them highly suspicious and unliked..(not suspicious to murder, but suspicious to covering up)

IMO :)

I think they knew KC killed baby Caylee. I can't pinpoint the moment they knew. It was probably when they smelled the trunk. But they knew. I wouldn't call it denial---if somebody "knows" something and then denies it to the world---mmmmm----I call that a lie. I do not know what God would have to do or say to shake it out of them. Not that I think he works that way. I think that CA has no link to God. Is she still goin to Church? Did she use the Church for her own selfish needs at the time? Did she go to Church before Caylee died? Did lil Caylee ever go to Church?

Not sure if GA would argue with God but would bet my azz that CA would have a thang or two to mouth off to Him. He might have to pop a cork in her mouth and slap her upside the head a couple of times.

She will never admit to any human that she knows the truth. Well, maybe GA---she may talk to him about it.

I am starting to lean towards believing that the A's at this point know that KC is guilty of murdering her baby girl.

Why they still support her - I have been trying to get my head around this - I have said I could not support a child who was guilty of murder - but then I talk to grandmothers who have told me that they could not turn their back on their child no matter what.

For me, I am wondering if the A's just want KC to TELL THEM what happened, and think that if they support her, she will eventually open up and tell them and perhaps break down and show remorse for her actions.

I am so confused about this entire case and all players involved - but just curious how others feel about the A's motivation - whether they are in denial, or truly know exactly what happened on June 16.

Also - I am actually a sister. And if my brother murdered his daughter, my niece, I can say 100% with certainty that I would help LE put him away forever. So I cannot for the life of me understand Lee.

Or maybe I am just heartless???

I don't see that you are heartless---but then again---I feel the same as you do about it---so maybe we are both heartless.

Wonder what e-body would feel if they were Huckabee's Mother. I think if I were her Mother then I might feel some love for her because it wasn't her daughter she killed---this is looking at her thru her Mother's eyes--not mine. If my daughter killed my grand baby then I would hate her. If she killed somebody else's baby I would feel sorry for her but would still want her locked away. Just seems like a double whammy that KC killed her own and then for CA to act the way she has. Am probably rambling here.

Take a look around you at your children, if they are teens check their MS page :).

Now imagine that one of them will grow up to kill.

Not easy is it?

My son is serving overseas right now, and I worry he will come to harm, but I ALSO worry that he may have to harm or kill someone elses child.

I wonder how I will cope if ever faced with the fact that my child took someone elses life, and how long it will take before I stop saying "oh no - not MY baby"?

If the Lord himself told CA & GA that KC was guilty...

Cindy would be shocked, disbelieving, horrified...but only for a few hours, after which time she would be able to completely deny to herself and to us that God ever said any such a thing. George would sadly and reluctantly allow her to convince him he didn't hear what he did hear, and then he would proudly back her up.

Much the same way, most likely, exactly the same way they are acting now, because in reality the Lord has been trying to get through to them about this for quite some time?

If the Lord himself told CA & GA that KC was guilty...

I think the response would depend on whether the Lord told C & G in public or in private...if it was in private, I believe it would just be confirmation of what they already know. If the news came in public with a camera nearby, the opposition and denial would be just as we have seen from them all along.

In answer to your first question -- I believe they (CA, GA, LA) would still support her and still love her despite what she did, because she is their child and sister. How vocal they would be in that support is a mystery, since God doesn't make a habit of speaking to us directly... unfortunately.

I believe GA and LA know the truth -- that KC killed Caylee. I think Cindy still has hope that she did not, but perhaps knows deep down there is a strong possibility that KC did kill Caylee.

It will be interesting to see if the public support from the A's changes after the trial when, all of the evidence is in and KC is convicted. And she will be convicted. I have no doubt about that.
JMO.

Re my bold, if KC is convicted, public support and sympathy will then flow to the A's. I don't think people actually want to see them suffer, they just want them to stop trying to obstruct and interfere with justice for Caylee. On the other hand, if KC is found not guilty, without any evidence of her actual innocence, the A's will be on the receiving end of a lifetime of public hatred and anger. Of course, that won't bother CA or KC in the least, but GA will have to go into hiding--from himself if not others.

I think they knew KC killed baby Caylee. I can't pinpoint the moment they knew. It was probably when they smelled the trunk. But they knew. I wouldn't call it denial---if somebody "knows" something and then denies it to the world---mmmmm----I call that a lie. I do not know what God would have to do or say to shake it out of them. Not that I think he works that way. I think that CA has no link to God. Is she still goin to Church? Did she use the Church for her own selfish needs at the time? Did she go to Church before Caylee died? Did lil Caylee ever go to Church?

Not sure if GA would argue with God but would bet my azz that CA would have a thang or two to mouth off to Him. He might have to pop a cork in her mouth and slap her upside the head a couple of times.

She will never admit to any human that she knows the truth. Well, maybe GA---she may talk to him about it.

That LE interview with GA when he describes finding the car in the tow yard says it all. It is obvious that GA and CA had some deep concerns and fears before that point. But as soon as he smelled it his thought was "please don't be my Caylee". if he didn't know 100% at that point he certainly had an idea.

That LE interview with GA when he describes finding the car in the tow yard says it all. It is obvious that GA and CA had some deep concerns and fears before that point. But as soon as he smelled it his thought was "please don't be my Caylee". if he didn't know 100% at that point he certainly had an idea.

I agree and always refer back to that interview as well - but something changed - Is it just, as a parent, one cannot fathom that their child could do something like this?

Or is it something more... I cannot imagine being in George or Cindy's place, but honest to God, I cannot also imagine supporting someone in my family who took the life of a helpless, innocent child. Perhaps it's just "you have to be there to understand", and I pray to God I never am.

I believe that Cindy and George already know that Casey killed Caylee. I also believe they could teach a seminar on Enabling 101. This behavior started at an early age with their daughter and continued on into adulthood. Now their child is in a mess that they can't enable their way out of and so they deny deny deny in hopes of obtaining the least offensive punishment for their daughter. Casey appears to hold them accountable for everything bad that happens in her life and they simply allow it because that is what they have always done.

If God himself told CA and GA that KC was guilty, then God himself would probably end up here posting about how unbelievable it is that they continue to believe in their daughters innocence.

I wonder what would happen if the mods gave God a time out?

I know Cindy and George said on LK that they would support Casey, no matter what. I feel they have both spent so much effort and time defending Casey that they can't possibly have worked through any true grief process concerning Caylee's death. For them to do that, (I would think) they would need to accept the truth concerning the circumstances of her death...publicly, it doesn't look like they have done this. I don't know what they tell themselves in private, but there would have to be some dialogue, even if internal, going on as to who caused their Granddaughter's death, how the death happened and maybe most importantly, why. It would be interesting to know what they think and say in private, this is a pretty big issue for two married people to side step forever. We have seen them acknowledge Caylee as a missing child, but really haven't heard much from them about the death. Even on LK, they didn't want to talk too much about what they felt when they found out the remains were Caylee's..instead they had rather defend their daughter and talk about teddy bears. I think the process of accepting Caylee's death will not begin until after Casey's trial. As it stands now Cindy and George are too busy trying to save their daughter from the state, I don't think they have come close to dealing with Caylee's murder and assigning any real blame. Who knows how much they will "support" Casey when the reality of how and why Caylee was murdered hits them.

I cant help the feeling that everything they have said and done from way before day 32 is all part of a scam - that they know the truth but they arent about to admit it.

I am just delighted that once again they are quiet and off my TV .

I know Cindy and George said on LK that they would support Casey, no matter what. . . . . ( SNIPPED) I think the process of accepting Caylee's death will not begin until after Casey's trial. As it stands now Cindy and George are too busy trying to save their daughter from the state, I don't think they have come close to dealing with Caylee's murder and assigning any real blame. Who knows how much they will "support" Casey when the reality of how and why Caylee was murdered hits them.

I agree. I think that they have lied & lived in their parallel universe where Casey is concerned for so long, they haven't yet mentally caught up with the fact that their lies will not save her from any of the repercussions now. On one hand, they both have acknowledged several times that she lies, deceives and has "sociopathic" behaviors. That she could be capable of harming her baby, was not something they can conceive of. As the trial nears, and AL lays it out on the table, there will have to be a "Come to Jesus" moment for them, ( i so hope)

definitely MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member