FL - Operation Child Shield...Child *advertiser censored* ring busted

lisalei321

Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
Reaction score
snipped from above article

Children shown in the 12,000 images seized appeared to average between 4 and 7 years of age, Sheriff Grady Judd said. Some were infants, and none appeared to be older than 12.

and

During a four-month-long investigation, called "Operation Child Shield," the sheriff's office computer crimes detectives seized videos and still photos, including a tutorial on how to have sex with children from birth to 12 years old, Judd said. The videos ranged in length from a few seconds to 10 minutes.

OMG!! :furious::furious:

Way to go, Polk County!!:clap::clap::clap:

GRRRRR---so many of them. See????? They can git-er-done. The whole U.S.A. ought to start the wheels rollin over these azz holes. Why aren't other counties doing this---am sure this isn't the only one tho---surely not. I wanna hear more of this going on. Git em and lock em up. Cut it off---fangers to.

So many juveniles among those perps. They start young. :(

I will say this, our county (Sheriff Judd), is all about protecting Kids.

(Mods, thank you for moving this, I wasn't sure where to put this thread due to what was it was about).

We've had Sheriff Judd on more than one occasion prove that he's all about what's right!

So is there any way for them to identify the children in these videos and photos?

The teens being involved is,on the surface,seemingly shocking *however* I truly believe (imo)pedophilia starts young & young offenders have always been around its just the internet & our "modern age'making us more aware of them.

Although every single man caught sickens me the registered sex offender FATHER AND SON duo gets a special :puke:...........you dont have to have a degree to figure out what went on in that household........

:clap:for LE & I hope these children can be located & saved.
I also hope there are MANY more scumbags caught,arrested & tried *AND*PUNISHED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to be shocked by the SHEER NUMBER of these sick, perverted child predators. My God, they are just everywhere.

All ages, all ethnicities, and nothing about their physical appearance to set them apart as the monsters they truly are. They should each have some kind of 'mark of evil' on their foreheads that could serve as a warning label. Why do they always have to look so 'normal'.

I am starting to realize that the Sex Offender Registries don't even begin to scratch the surface, and only include a small fraction of men/people who are drawn to, seek out, and experience pleasure at the sight of innocent, helpless children being sexually abused/assaulted/raped/tortured.

This absolutely sickens me. I have such HATRED for these men, and so much respect for the members of law enforcement, who are determined to catch them all.

I hope they are able to find and rescue these children who are forever recorded on video being violated by the very adults who should be protecting them at all costs.

I am horrified to think that at any given moment this kind of evil is being perpetrated
on a child, even an infant, somewhere. Maybe across the state. Maybe across the country. Maybe across the street. And we just don't know it. But, the children know it, and are helpless to make it stop.

Locally, it's low key, they haven't said anything about the kids yet.

I would think that identifying these children would be a priority. These poor babies...crap like this just breaks my heart and makes me so very angry furious:
I've always maintained that you never really have to ask young children if something bad is happening/happened to them. If you just spend time with them and are very observant they just naturally ooze. My anger is towards the adults in these children's lives who aren't molesting them...why can't they see that something is wrong or do they all just not give a rats a$$.:furious:

Wish more LE was like Polk Cty!
Great to catch these scums!
I'm sick to think of what happened to all the children!

I sent them an email, saying that their efforts were noticed and appreciated all the way out on the West Coast.

I too hope some investigation will be done to find the children. I really hope little Adji didn't fall into their hands :(

Salem

Infuriating! Our WS should get together and track down the six still at large. Maybe six of us could take one pervert each and see what we can find...

One turned himself in -- there are now only five left. Addresses are listed at this link, too. http://www.newschief.com/article/20...r censored*-suspect-gives-up-to-Polk-deputies

If they are guilty, just line them up and shoot them. I'll fly out there & do it, no charge. Junk humans.

I'll bring one or all of Mr. Lovejac's guns and rifles.

He!!, We'll even srping for the ammo!

I'll leave the shooting up to you, I'm not very good.

Ok, this is my county, I love my Sheriff...

Here's the link to the perps that were arrested:

http://www.polksheriff.org/NewsRoom/News Releases/Pages/OperationChildShieldSuspectChart.aspx

Here's the link to the local article:

http://www.theledger.com/article/20090528/NEWS/905285074

The number of people charged may have set a record, but the ages of the victims are what shocked investigators and prosecutors who worked on a child *advertiser censored* operation that was announced Thursday.

As sad and disgusting it is to hear the details of torture and abuse that those children endured, I am so very, very happy that countless numbers of children will never have this happen to them.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Way to go, Polk!! I pray that the DA does their job to the BEST of their ability!

OMG :eek:

It's just the volume of material has increased, and the severity has increased," Copley said.

And reviewing the seized material is difficult, he said.

"The first time I heard a child said, 'Stop Daddy, it hurts,' it was tough," Copley said.

Judd talked about the toll an investigation like this one takes on his detectives.

"It's not tough on us to arrest these folks," Judd said. "What's emotionally tough is we don't know who or where these babies are. If you know about this and you're quiet about this, you're just as guilty as the ones doing it (downloading child *advertiser censored*)."

Locally, it's low key, they haven't said anything about the kids yet.

Quoting myself here...I meant the rumour mill is low key, to protect the kids.

I know Sheriff Judd will go to the fullest extent and to make sure the kids are identified and that they get the help they need.

Here's more on Sheriff Judd,;

Mind you, a Deputy and his police dog had just been killed and another deputy seriously wounded.

<When asked why the suspect was shot 68 times, Sheriff Judd responded, "That's all the bullets we had.">

http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back