KC's whereabouts June 17 - June 20

Hi Chezire and Aquarianessence,

Sorry if I contributed to this confusion in any way by the manner of my posts. Thought for sure I was mistaken, it's happened before lol :), so I double checked my posts, the docs, and called PJ to check the times again. It's a good thing I have plenty of minutes on my phone - lol :) Here's what I found:

AquarianEssence, you are incorrect about the first call being to the 272 exchange. It is a 273 exchange, and it was, in fact, the second call, not the first.

1st call made at 12:10 am to PJ #1 @ phone# (407) 380 - 7272. This call lasted 52 seconds. I have called this PJs several times now and, according their employees who answer the phone, they close at midnight.

(I think these people are beginning to think I'm some kind of wierdo - lol! I can hear them now, "Who was that?" "Oh, just that woman calling from out of state to ask what time we close, again :rolleyes:")

Anyway, the 2nd call made at 12:11 am to PJ #2 @ phone# (407) 273 - 7272.This call lasted 4 seconds. Per my multiple calls to them, they close at 1 am.

I hope this helps. :)

Here is the link for the cell phone log:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1626040/Casey-Phone-Log-Page-51_75

I stand corrected on one digit, 273 instead of 272, a typo, on the first exchange and 308 as the 2nd exchange number. But that is only a typo on one digit, the order still stands. Now, there seems to be some confusion as to the document facts. The download I am using is hand number by LE, page 500 (part of the number not scanned and correct number verified for sure by looking at preceding and following pages. It shows just the opposite order of what you are seeing so at first I wonderd what document are were using. So I followed your link and its the same copy as I have and linked earlier, I believe. I just looked at the online copy in your link and it says the same thing, 273 first, then 380. I have to say, I'm not surprised at all by all the confusion. Mercury has been doing his tri-annual retrograde dance and these types of data-communications errors are very common during those times. I have included an image of the calls in question.

So, I made the calls myself to find out also, if the hours were the same last summer. The further away location and 1st call to 407-273-7272 is, as you say, is open 10am to 1am Sunday through Thursday, , open till 2am on Friday and Saturday, for delivery. They end carryout earlier. Now, last summer on weekdays, which is the day in question, being a Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, they were closing in store/carryout at 10pm on weekdays but still delivered until 1am. The person had to ask questions of someone else to make sure he was thinking correctly on their weekday hours.

Moving to the 2nd location, nearer to Tony's and the tower pinged, calling 407-380-7272, I found a little more confusion. It seems they are changing some policies recently due to crime, no carryout after 10pm on any day. But, business hours for delivery are, Sun-Thurs, till midnight, Fri & Sat till 1. But, you know what? I still didn't ask as many questions as I could have to make sure I had all the information, due to me feeling uncomfortable because I'm not a potential customer and I knew you had called a couple times also. I didn't want to be a pest so it slipped my mind to ask what their carry out hours were for sure, last summer. The 2nd location told me that some locations have recently changed carryout hours because of crime, but she clarified that the delivery hours have remained consistent.

One possible way that Casey might have been actually wanting to get pizza is if she wanted carryout, since both were ending carryout at 10pm, most likely, or at least before midnight. Then the question becomes why would she want to drive that far for pizza before calling the closer location first. I still believe she was looking for someone. If she were calling for delivery she certainly wouldn't call the 2nd location when the 1st was still delivering. Also, I don't think anyone has mentioned and maybe hasn't noticed, the 9999 numbers are two different numbers. Its as if she partially remembered a number then though maybe she just remembered the exchange wrong and tried a couple different ones. Of course, this could fit the story she told of trying to call the person that had Caylee and the number being disconnected. She may have though she dialed wrong. What I'd like to do is a search of all cell records for any number similar to 9999. I found one that was 9899. It is a slow process though because the pdf I downloaded doesn't have the search capability, probably because it is a scan.

So, again to clarify and confirm, she called the 273 papa johns first, they are open latest. Were open for delivery at the time she called and are furthest away. She then called the one that was closed, but got an answer, since they had just closed, or she simply got an answering machine stating their hours. 4 seconds isn't very long to be connected. She was on the 1st call long enough to ask questions or order a pizza, either one.

Kind regards,
Connie

Attachments

• PapaJohnCalls.jpg
    PapaJohnCalls.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 18
Hi Chezire and Aquarianessence,

Sorry if I contributed to this confusion in any way by the manner of my posts. Thought for sure I was mistaken, it's happened before lol :), so I double checked my posts, the docs, and called PJ to check the times again. It's a good thing I have plenty of minutes on my phone - lol :) Here's what I found:

AquarianEssence, you are incorrect about the first call being to the 272 exchange. It is a 273 exchange, and it was, in fact, the second call, not the first.

1st call made at 12:10 am to PJ #1 @ phone# (407) 380 - 7272. This call lasted 52 seconds. I have called this PJs several times now and, according their employees who answer the phone, they close at midnight.

(I think these people are beginning to think I'm some kind of wierdo - lol! I can hear them now, "Who was that?" "Oh, just that woman calling from out of state to ask what time we close, again :rolleyes:")

Anyway, the 2nd call made at 12:11 am to PJ #2 @ phone# (407) 273 - 7272.This call lasted 4 seconds. Per my multiple calls to them, they close at 1 am.

I hope this helps. :)

Here is the link for the cell phone log:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1626040/Casey-Phone-Log-Page-51_75

Guess I'm losing it, sorry. Maybe I was looking at it backwards. Anyway, Sorry.

Guess I'm losing it, sorry. Maybe I was looking at it backwards. Anyway, Sorry.

No problem, but thank you. At least we have it clear now. But as I said, this is a very common thing during the 3 times a year when Mercury, the messenger of the gods appears to be moving backwards. My ISP mail site and this one are doing the strangest thing this morning. The little loader circle just keeps going and going and going...None of my other tabs are doing that. Another good example of Mercury Rx. A lot of us have a tendancy to dyslexia or other communication disabilities during these times unless we are aware and double check everything. But what may be just as important to realize is that the same condition was going on when Caylee went missing. Just look at all the mistakes in the docs, IIRC Cindy was listed as a black woman in the report, how silly. There are so many I couldn't list them all and all of them I couldn't know because I don't have access to everything necessary. This is very important to be aware of when coming to conclusions about this case. It is very easy to make mistakes and come to wrong conclusions during the Mercury Rx period or anything that is given birth during that time. It is also a very good time to uncover past mistakes, if one is so inclined. But in this case it will be up to the defense because LE had tunnel vision from the beginning.

All the best,
Connie

I would like to know where she was recharging her cell and laptop at this time period?

JWG, your amazing! Great timeline and I totally agree, Casey may have been sleeping in the car on those nights!

:eek:Ok.. I broke down and spent 4.99 at Intelius.com to find out more info about this phone number.
I did not get instant results. Had to wait 48 hours.

fwiw... ALL THEY GAVE ME WAS A FIRST NAME :waitasec: hope I was taken on a ride....

Assisted Phone Search Report - May 20, 2009
Your Report SummaryOrder #19816525
Phone Number: (407) 447-9999

Report Contents
Assisted Phone Report

Run Another Assisted Phone Search Report

Expand All Collapse All

Reverse Phone Lookup
What is a Phone Report?
This section lists current and historical records that share the same phone number as your search subject. The Reverse Phone Lookup Summary can be helpful in providing a consolidated view of matching current and historical records for your subjects phone number across multiple public sources.Income & Home Value are compiled from property, demographic, census, & other public record sources. Income & Home Value may contain specific household and area statistics associated with an individual or address.

1 Results found for (407) 447-9999.

Name Address Other Info
1 LASHIDA

Phone Type: Land Line
Carrier: Florida Digital Network Inc
Time Zone: 11:33 PM EST
County: Orange
Average Income: $21,629
Average Home Value: $72,200
IBYoungr, bless your heart for trying! I can't believe that's all they provided for a fee of $4.99! You should get a refund.

But I have a question too. Didn't JWG say the number called was (407) 433-9999 in the first post of this thread? Why did you look up the 447 prefix? Do you have a different phone list than JWG is using?

IBYoungr, bless your heart for trying! I can't believe that's all they provided for a fee of $4.99! You should get a refund.

But I have a question too. Didn't JWG say the number called was (407) 433-9999 in the first post of this thread? Why did you look up the 447 prefix? Do you have a different phone list than JWG is using?

I'm pretty sure there are two phone numbers, one right after the other, that end in 9999, but with different prefixes.

(I'm almost afraid to say anything though. It seems as if I'm the Bureau of Misinformation lately - lol.)

Has it been determined that the calls ending in 9999 or 9899 are not time and weather as per prior speculation? Also someone said they could be "data transfer"? Has that been ruled out and what does that mean exactly?

Is it possible that the pizza place has a main number (Pizza Hut operates that way here) in which you call a number and it's routed to the restaurant closest to your address? That is based on land lines and they may be more randomly transferred if you are calling from a cellphone.

I'm pretty sure there are two phone numbers, one right after the other, that end in 9999, but with different prefixes.

(I'm almost afraid to say anything though. It seems as if I'm the Bureau of Misinformation lately - lol.)

You are right Carrie, two different numbers. The information I get is that they are landlines, residential, not business numbers. I thought about calling but with caller ID so popular it makes me nervous to make random calls in a murder case. I think I mentioned earlier these are two different numbers and that there is another unidentified number she called on the 17th, at 17:20, that is similar, ending 9899. It looks to me like she was trying to remember someone's number, calling different possibilities. Again, it looks like she is trying to track someone down to me.

I would like to know where she was recharging her cell and laptop at this time period?

:waitasec:
She might have a power inverter in her car....

can charge cell phone/ computer/ camera's

we have one we use / often in our van ! ! !

Just say'n ~~~ she might since she ' HAS' to TEXT &
COMPUTE ~ A L L ~ the time !!!!:rolleyes:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

No problem, but thank you. At least we have it clear now. But as I said, this is a very common thing during the 3 times a year when Mercury, the messenger of the gods appears to be moving backwards. My ISP mail site and this one are doing the strangest thing this morning. The little loader circle just keeps going and going and going...None of my other tabs are doing that. Another good example of Mercury Rx. A lot of us have a tendancy to dyslexia or other communication disabilities during these times unless we are aware and double check everything. But what may be just as important to realize is that the same condition was going on when Caylee went missing. Just look at all the mistakes in the docs, IIRC Cindy was listed as a black woman in the report, how silly. There are so many I couldn't list them all and all of them I couldn't know because I don't have access to everything necessary. This is very important to be aware of when coming to conclusions about this case. It is very easy to make mistakes and come to wrong conclusions during the Mercury Rx period or anything that is given birth during that time. It is also a very good time to uncover past mistakes, if one is so inclined. But in this case it will be up to the defense because LE had tunnel vision from the beginning.

All the best,
Connie
Just an FYI...there is a Cynthia Anthony who is a black woman...and pops ups in "records". Many here were also very confused.

She could've lied about "living" somewhere and stood outside to receive the pizza... especially if she lied about an apartment, where she could stand outside any downstairs...

Were these the pizza calls that were supposed to have been made by TL's roommate? LA asked KC about pizza calls and she said TL's roommate made those calls from her phone.

I charge my cell with my laptop. So if she had a fully charged laptop or a back-up battery, then she could have done the same. I also use an inverter in my car that plugs into the lighter.

I don't recall seeing where she had a car charger but she may have. I have one for my cell phone and one for my laptop which plugs in the cigarette lighter just like the one for the cell phone. But I have also been known to stop at a McDonalds and plug in my laptop to recharge it while I ate so it's pretty easy to find a place to recharge laptops and cell phones even if you don't have a car charger. In fact, many hotel parking lots have outlets on the light poles (so people can charge boat batteries) and most don't monitor to make sure it is a registered guest using them - so she could have just parked in a parking lot and recharged without ever leaving the car even if she didn't have a car charger!

You are right Carrie, two different numbers. The information I get is that they are landlines, residential, not business numbers. I thought about calling but with caller ID so popular it makes me nervous to make random calls in a murder case. I think I mentioned earlier these are two different numbers and that there is another unidentified number she called on the 17th, at 17:20, that is similar, ending 9899. It looks to me like she was trying to remember someone's number, calling different possibilities. Again, it looks like she is trying to track someone down to me.

(Bolded by me)

That seems to me a very likely possibility. It would also explain the short length of the calls and the way they were made one right after the other. I mean, think about it, what are the odds that KC, or anyone, would know two different people whose numbers just happened to end in 9999? Not very likely IMO, nor is it likely she'd call them consecutively if she did.

Sometimes when I can't remember a number in entirety, I will try various combinations of numbers that I do remember, in hopes that I will hit on the correct one.

Just a thought, wonder if she was trying to remember a number she'd seen advertised, like a hotline or something. Often those types of numbers are designed to be easy to remember, as in the four "9"s.

All the best,
Connie

Red and bolded mine.
I do not think that Cindy was listed as a black woman in any of the documents. I think that when records were searched RE: Cynthia Anthony, there was a black woman who was incarcerated who came into the picture THEN. Certainly LE is well aware of the fact that THE Cindy that they are dealing with is certainly a caucasion, and did not reference her as a black woman anywhere in any documents that I personally have seen-anyone else see where Cindy was stated as being a black woman in official documents? :waitasec:

Red and bolded mine.
I do not think that Cindy was listed as a black woman in any of the documents. I think that when records were searched RE: Cynthia Anthony, there was a black woman who was incarcerated who came into the picture THEN. Certainly LE is well aware of the fact that THE Cindy that they are dealing with is certainly a caucasion, and did not reference her as a black woman anywhere in any documents that I personally have seen-anyone else see where Cindy was stated as being a black woman in official documents? :waitasec:

I would never say something like this unless I had read it in the documents. I took the time to look it up for you. It is on page 293 hand written, or 181 of the Orlando Sentinal pdf. Anthony, Cynthia, Race: Black, Sex: Female, DOB: 9/22/1980. Hmmm she ages quite gracefully. 28 years old. The officer's name is Casey too. I wonder if it is SOP to list all Pontiac Sunfires as Aircraft. She was diligent enough to correct her mistake in the VIN though.

Now, as I was looking for this for you I ran across another "mistruth". On Pg. 88, pdf page 176 I see that ZFG is listed as the suspect (for a minute), but she is a white female, 5'7", 140#. Now how do you suppose a Black/Hispanic description becomes White, and Hispanic ZG without the F uses this as the starting point for a law suit? As I said earlier, Mercury was Rx during that time too, many mistakes were made. If there were these simple obvious ones, there are more.

I would never say something like this unless I had read it in the documents. I took the time to look it up for you. It is on page 293 hand written, or 181 of the Orlando Sentinal pdf. Anthony, Cynthia, Race: Black, Sex: Female, DOB: 9/22/1980. Hmmm she ages quite gracefully. 28 years old. The officer's name is Casey too. I wonder if it is SOP to list all Pontiac Sunfires as Aircraft. She was diligent enough to correct her mistake in the VIN though.

Now, as I was looking for this for you I ran across another "mistruth". On Pg. 88, pdf page 176 I see that ZFG is listed as the suspect (for a minute), but she is a white female, 5'7", 140#. Now how do you suppose a Black/Hispanic description becomes White, and Hispanic ZG without the F uses this as the starting point for a law suit? As I said earlier, Mercury was Rx during that time too, many mistakes were made. If there were these simple obvious ones, there are more.

Can you provide the link (or at the least, which set{date of release} of discovery documents you are looking at?) so we can all review the context of the items in question? I am looking, but have not determined which "PDF" it is that this info was extracted from. A link would certainly be beneficial in that regard? I do not for one moment think that LE had listed OUR Cindy as a black woman. That woman was just one of several whom shared the same name. Correct?

The context in which that information appears is very important as to why that info was included and when. It is like taking a verse out of the Bible and using it to prove a point, when, if, in fact, the verses preceding or following that verse had been included, it would become apparent that the context of the quoted verse does not support the argument in which it is being used. You see what I mean?

I gave the doc page number and really don't have time to go to the news sites to find links for you. I have them all on my hard drive. I'm sorry. But, the page number would indicate is is likely the 1st doc dump. The page with Cindy's race wrong is written by the officer taking her computer, and the car into evidence, I believe. The ZG info was written by one of the two responding officers in the beginning of the case, either Ryan Eberlin or Tonya M, cant quite make out her last name spelling. Interestingly only one of these officers account is here. Either they don't require both officers to give an accounting of their work or it has been left out of discovery.

The woman officer is the one that Lee said was present when Cindy dumped out Casey's purse and she took something that was behind Casey's ID. I would think her report would be just as important as the male officer's.

My purpose is not to criticize LE. It is to point out that there are many discrepancies from simple and unimportant, like Cindy's race being listed incorrectly, to perhaps life taking or saving in other cases.

(Bolded by me)

That seems to me a very likely possibility. It would also explain the short length of the calls and the way they were made one right after the other. I mean, think about it, what are the odds that KC, or anyone, would know two different people whose numbers just happened to end in 9999? Not very likely IMO, nor is it likely she'd call them consecutively if she did.

Sometimes when I can't remember a number in entirety, I will try various combinations of numbers that I do remember, in hopes that I will hit on the correct one.

Just a thought, wonder if she was trying to remember a number she'd seen advertised, like a hotline or something. Often those types of numbers are designed to be easy to remember, as in the four "9"s.

A hotline would usually be a toll free number though and the only exchanges she is using are personal number exchanges. I'm going to spend some time looking for numbers out of the ordinary beginning the 16th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back