Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Status
Not open for further replies.
What "proof" does LE have? DNA evidence? Let's agree to disagree because you aren't going to sway my opinion.
I can hardly wait for the second round of documents to become available. The Major Case Squad found the evidence to bring First Degree Murder charges x3 against Christopher Coleman. I am sure it will come out exactly how Chris wrote the threats and distributed them. I pray his DNA will be all over those, too!! Along with his fingerprints, matches to the paper found in his house, matches to his printer ink, his computer being used to write them, and practice letters to compare to the final drafts.

I can hardly wait for the second round of documents to become available. The Major Case Squad found the evidence to bring First Degree Murder charges x3 against Christopher Coleman. I am sure it will come out exactly how Chris wrote the threats and distributed them. I pray his DNA will be all over those, too!! Along with his fingerprints, matches to the paper found in his house, matches to his printer ink, his computer being used to write them, and practice letters to compare to the final drafts.

ah well ............................... :rolleyes:

NO doubt in my mind this will all come to pass...CC is a goner. IMO, of course.

Riddle Me

Why does a church ministry need a safehouse?
If CC killed his family simply to make room for Miss Motive, how do you thnk CC planned to support MM with the lifestyle that he promised her?
If CC was willing to kill his own children, what else do you think he was capable of doing in pursuit of a new life with MM?
What was CC's exit plan?

I honestly do not see how anyone can defend this monster including his defense attorney. Why would anyone even WANT to defend him?

I could not sit in the same room with him and look at the last face his children saw while killing them and the hands that choked the life out of those sweet boys and his beautiful wife. I couldn't take listening to him try to convince me that this unknown man hated his boss so badly that he sent threats and came up with all this bs to hurt JM and himself by killing HIS family. (We can see it didn't do any damage to JM...so what was the point again?!)

Everything points to Chris Coleman and not some stranger. They have not found ONE piece of evidence to lead them to believe otherwise.

I honestly do not see how anyone can defend this monster including his defense attorney. Why would anyone even WANT to defend him?

I could not sit in the same room with him and look at the last face his children saw while killing them and the hands that choked the life out of those sweet boys and his beautiful wife. I couldn't take listening to him try to convince me that this unknown man hated his boss so badly that he sent threats and came up with all this bs to hurt JM and himself by killing HIS family. (We can see it didn't do any damage to JM...so what was the point again?!)

Everything points to Chris Coleman and not some stranger. They have not found ONE piece of evidence to lead them to believe otherwise.

ITA SS, except, I do believe it will hurt JM in the long run - though I don't necessarily believe that was CC's ultimate intention.

There is no doubt in my mind that the pros has everything they need to put this away forever. But I, too, wonder how in the world anyone can defend him. And how???

Riddle Me

If CC killed his family simply to make room for Miss Motive, how do you thnk CC planned to support MM with the lifestyle that he promised her?
If CC was willing to kill his own children, what else do you think he was capable of doing in pursuit of a new life with MM?
What was CC's exit plan?

You tell us .. it's too late for riddling

Riddle Me

What was CC's exit plan?
A church ministry should not need a safehouse, imo.

I believe he planned to continue to work for JMM in some capacity and move to Tampa, FL. If he had gotten away with this, he would have become the grieving widower that lost his family due to working for JMM. He would have played that card to the hilt and milked her for everything she is worth, imo.

He would have sold the house, the cars, Sheri's jewelry, the furniture, and anything else which could remind him of his dead family. He would have cashed in on any life insurance policies he had on Sheri and the boys. This would have made a nice financial start for the newlyweds.

It is possible that Fraud is only one thing he may have done in order to start his new life with Miss Motive. More will come out during the wrongful death lawsuit, imo.

If someone else was sending the threats against JM, why didn't he wait for her to come to the scene and kill her, too?! Or why didn't he show up at one of her conferences or events and take out as many people as possible including JM?! What church does JM attend? The madman could have gone there and caught her walking out just like the creep did to the Doctor. There were so many things which a madman who hated JM so much would have done to stop her and her ministry. Killing Sheri and the boys makes NO sense if he was after Joyce Meyer. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Ok, so I guess no one knows the answer to my previous question. Why someone? would come on WS and make it clear that the Grace Church in Chester is NOT connected to JMM and it turns out to be a lie. IMHO
fran

I do know that JMM gave $100,000 to Grace Church so that they could finally pay off the mortgage.

As far as I am concerned that is quite a connection. Now I wonder why someone with or without JMM's blessing would want to lie about that.

In IL the house would be marital property and divided in a divorce whether Sheri's name was on the deed or not. The only benefit to having Sheri's name removed would come into play upon her death, especially if boys were dead as well. If Sheri's name were on the deed it would be possible for her immediate family to claim part of the house in probate court. The same applies to the vehicles.

CC intended to end the marriage but not by divorce. It appears that he underestimated MCS and Sheri's family. I would bet that a wrongful death suit never entered his mind.

The first threat was received on Jan. 1, 2009. So I guess we know what his New Years Resolution was.

I agree that all fingers point to CC - but I'm glad we all have our rights protected under the sixth amendment (I think that's the right one). It kind of spooks me that if LE ever looked at my computer I'm toast ;) Ya want to talk about circumstantial evidence -- hey, this girl just followed murder cases, she must have murdered someone (KWIM).

I know there's no comparison, but I can see how it could look. And heaven forbid Nancy Grace get hold of that info - I'd be executed before days end.

:blowkiss:

Mel

I agree that all fingers point to CC - but I'm glad we all have our rights protected under the sixth amendment (I think that's the right one). It kind of spooks me that if LE ever looked at my computer I'm toast ;) Ya want to talk about circumstantial evidence -- hey, this girl just followed murder cases, she must have murdered someone (KWIM).

I know there's no comparison, but I can see how it could look. And heaven forbid Nancy Grace get hold of that info - I'd be executed before days end.

:blowkiss:

Mel

Think like a criminal - point the finger at WS! :rolleyes:

Well didn't ya hear? The stalker, ninja dude actually broke into CC's house in January & April and used CC's computer, paper & ink to write the letters, then put them in the mailbox all in an attempt to frame CC :rolleyes: LOL

Well didn't ya hear? The stalker, ninja dude actually broke into CC's house in January & April and used CC's computer, paper & ink to write the letters, then put them in the mailbox all in an attempt to frame CC :rolleyes: LOL

AddEmoticons04252.gif

What can we expect to learn from the preliminary hearing. Will we see a lot more information released? Does the criminal case outcome effect the civil trial or vice versa?

What can we expect to learn from the preliminary hearing. Will we see a lot more information released? Does the criminal case outcome effect the civil trial or vice versa?

Don't know much about the legal aspects, but I have heard on the news that the criminal case takes presidence over the civil case.

(O/T: Good to see you around, ! Hope you are above the weather now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All