The SODDI Defense (Some Other Dude Did It)...If not KC, who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to any search engine and look up Child not reported Missing or Mother doesn't report child missing. These people have crazy reasons for not reporting their child missing. Here's just a few I saw:

1. Mother was illegal alien, so did not report her two under 6 years old children missing for 6 days.

2. Adoptive parents didn't report son missing for 10 years. Said they were sorry.

3. Mother didn't report child missing for 3 weeks because she thought child was with her boyfriend, unfortunately boyfriend was SO and child was dead.
I know in the second case the adoptive parents are POI's in the disappearance and possible murder of the child.Family members have alleged they severly abused the boy.In all liklihood they didn't report him missing because they killed him.Sounds familiar.
Since you haven't given us a link to these cases I don't know the real reasons #1 and #3 had for not reporting the kids missing.They may be involved as well.

But, we haven't come up with a viable SODDI. One that fits the evidence enough to warrant investigation.

Just keep in mind that there was no evidence to promp LE to look into 13 other SO's in the recent attempted abduction either. But they did look into them because they were being thorough, and following normal procedure.

Now thats a slam dunk case!

JMO

Just keep in mind that there was no evidence to promp LE to look into 13 other SO's in the recent attempted abduction either. But they did look into them because they were being thorough, and following normal procedure.

Now thats a slam dunk case!

JMO

If it's usual procedure, how do you know they haven't since investigated him?

And again.. how did he get access to the A house, the yard, the locked tow yard, and the car? One of these might be explained away. Not all of them. How did the SO get over the tow yard fence with the child's body, and why would he put the body into KC's trunk? How did he get KC to lie for him, and carry her dead baby in her car? Why hasn't KC "owned up," though Caylee cannot now be protected, nor can she hide Caylee's "abduction" from her parents? Why not now just "come clean?" She's already lost all of her former friends.

And, if the evidence against KC is so weak, why did the Grand Jury indict?

And again.. how did he get access to the A house, the yard, the locked tow yard, and the car? One of these might be explained away. Not all of them. How did the SO get over the tow yard fence with the child's body, and why would he put the body into KC's trunk? How did he get KC to lie for him, and carry her dead baby in her car? Why hasn't KC "owned up," though Caylee cannot now be protected, nor can she hide Caylee's "abduction" from her parents? Why not now just "come clean?" She's already lost all of her former friends.

bold,me
I think the GJ knows alot more than we do. I have a question about the GJ's findings, if anyone could answer I'd appreciate it.
Has Baez seen the actual testimony and evidence that the GJ was privy to?

Princess Rose, I understand you wish to remain objective, and that's a good thing because it shows you are not one to jump to conclusions. But your statement that Casey hadn't lied to anybody is incredulous. Casey has done nothing but lie, spin and mislead since this case began. Surely you must not believe she has been truthful, really? Nothing she said has stood up: the job, the imaginanny and her imagirelatives, the relationship with JHopkins, the imagiwreck . . .

Casey has zero credibility. Period.

bold,me
I think the GJ knows alot more than we do. I have a question about the GJ's findings, if anyone could answer I'd appreciate it.
Has Baez seen the actual testimony and evidence that the GJ was privy to?

I always thought GJ hearings were sealed. But if this one isn't and JB does have the transcripts that would be interesting to know.

I always thought GJ hearings were sealed. But if this one isn't and JB does have the transcripts that would be interesting to know.

That's what I was wondering, if it stays sealed Forever.
I know this is OT and I won't dwell on it, just wondering if JB ever gets to know what brought about their decision.

Remember a grand jury would indict a ham sandwhich....lol.
Never said the case was weak...just that I have not seen any investigation into So's in docs which is really odd to me .And I like to see the loose ends tied up.
Why not come clean? why not tell the truth about who caylees father is?Why tell people for years about a fake job?
Because she's a pathalogical liar, and on top of that has an atty who has convinced her that if she keeps her trap shut, she could walk.

Again, I think the most likely scenario is that KC killed caylee, but if an SO defense is attempted at trial, I'd like to know that the state has the evidence to refute it, and am left wondering, not why the most recent SO hasnt been investigated, but why we havent seen any so's investigated in the dumps.

Why would an abductor have to jump the fence of the towyard? There's no evidence that caylee was in the trunk while it was sitting waiting to be picked up by the A's.
why would he put the body in KC's trunk? I dunno. I dont even know for certain that her decomp was in the trunk.(likely, but enough room for doubt re the technique used)
Dont know why in the recent attempted abduction the so would take the chance of being caught and stay in the house for so long either, or place moms shoes near the victim...Hopefully I will never understand an SO's reasoning.
JMO

I would like to see one statement kc has told the police regarding this investigation, that is TRUE! KC and the truth are strangers.

Regarding sent dogs and Florida, the assertion that sent dogs can not work in hot conditions is ridiculous. The assertion that a sent dog can not work while panting is ridiculous. I can tell you this from personal experience. They do not pant all the time, but pant a bit, and work a bit. Florida while hot, is also damp. This dampness aids in sent work. Dry and hot conditions are far more difficult for a sent dog.

There are so many ridiculous statements being made on this thread regarding kc and evidence it leaves me wondering at the motivation. Why would someone make up statements that have no basis in fact, and are contrary to published and well excepted fact. This thread is about a sod defense, complete mistruths regarding fact is not in that vein.

That's what I was wondering, if it stays sealed Forever.
I know this is OT and I won't dwell on it, just wondering if JB ever gets to know what brought about their decision.

I'm not sure about the actual transcripts but a quick google search came up with an article from a few years back that said the FL Supreme court ruled it against the constitution (freedom of speech) to demand that witnesses be held to complete secrecy on grand jury appearances. I'll keep looking to see if I come up with anything about the actual transcripts.

I think this is a big jump here.
Besides...Casey was in her trunk...the 23rd wasn't it...the day TL picked her up? Then in the trunk again on the 24th back at home?

ETA: that girl did seem to spend a lot of time in her trunk.

I would like to see one statement kc has told the police regarding this investigation, that is TRUE! KC and the truth are strangers.

Regarding sent dogs and Florida, the assertion that sent dogs can not work in hot conditions is ridiculous. The assertion that a sent dog can not work while panting is ridiculous. I can tell you this from personal experience. They do not pant all the time, but pant a bit, and work a bit. Florida while hot, is also damp. This dampness aids in sent work. Dry and hot conditions are far more difficult for a sent dog.

There are so many ridiculous statements being made on this thread regarding kc and evidence it leaves me wondering at the motivation. Why would someone make up statements that have no basis in fact, and are contrary to published and well excepted fact. This thread is about a sod defense, complete mistruths regarding fact is not in that vein.

Well, its true that caylee is her daughter.... But I cant find much more truth in her statements than that.

What statements are you referring to that are 'made up' or mistruths on this thread by posters?
Because if I have posted something untrue, i would want to be corrected.

Scent dogs are not always reliable. ("recently canines have been trained to locate human remains with mixed success"- from vass' paper on decompositional odor analysis)
In fact, isnt that one of the reasons that Vass and his team have attempted to create the the decompositional odour analysis technique? Along with the cost of training and upkeep for dogs used by LE.

Remember a grand jury would indict a ham sandwhich....lol.

Actually, the Ramseys weren't indicted during their GJ and a lot of people think there was a lot of evidence against them. Everytime I hear that statement I always think back to that!

Casey has not lied to anyone. Her lawyer has advised her to not talk to LE and she has followed his advice.

Bolded by me... What are you talking about? Casey lied about everything when she spoke with law enforcement. All of her friends said she told lies all the time.

Casey has not lied to anyone. Her lawyer has advised her to not talk to LE and she has followed his advice.

Not trying to be Rude to you Princess Rose.... but.

* * * * * YES KC HAS LIED ! ! !

* * * * * * Yes KC took LE to UNIVERSAL Studios and led them
down the hall of a Office bldg.... then............
KC SAID " OK I LIED>> I DON'T REALLY HAVE AN OFFICE HERE I DON't
WORK HERE ! "

She ADMITTED SHE LIED !

* * * ALSO she told LE " I left Caylee with ZFG at SawGrass Apts"

then she changed her story... " said I met ZFG at the
JBlanchard Park & ZFG gave me a S C R I P T to follow
and she took Caylee with her to teach me a lesson.

SO.... besides those lies....

SHE USED AH Checks at the Target Store.... that's lying also
saying she is AH when she is really KCA

Oh I give up...:rolleyes:

AT LEAST ~ I BELIEVE ~ KC IS A LIAR ! ! !:liar::liar::liar::liar:
:Banane12: Door # 1 KC THE LIAR
:Banane12: Door #2 KC The Liar
:Banane12: Door #3 KC T H E L I A R

Anyway you L @ @ K at KC she is a :rolleyes: :liar: :liar: :liar:

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

Where did you read her parents had the other keys to her car? Can you cite that? Seriously, this has been a bit bone of contention here. Some people say only she had keys, some say she and her family, others say JG had keys. Have you seen any information to confirm any of those three suppositions? .

When George went to pick up the car, he used his extra set of keys to Casey's car. Casey had her own set of keys with her at Tony's

Well, its true that caylee is her daughter.... But I cant find much more truth in her statements than that.

What statements are you referring to that are 'made up' or mistruths on this thread by posters?
Because if I have posted something untrue, i would want to be corrected.
your post edited for brevity.

butwhat, are you serious about having trouble spotting complete fabrications? :eek:

your post edited for brevity.

butwhat, are you serious about having trouble spotting complete fabrications? :eek:

I can see some misinformation coming from different directions, i just wasnt sure if it was me that your comment was aimed at. ( is there a paranoia emoticon I can use here? lol)
Gotta agree on the lies thing though, if thats what you were talking about....Kc has told many that have been proven beyond any doubt.

Bold above, by me. I have to state again, if it is my opinion I will say so. I have made up no statements. Here are a couple of the articles I was referring to. These are published, obviously.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...rcentage+of+accuracy&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us...One former
Scotland Yard dog handler talking about the McCann case hypothesized that the scent wouldn't last more than a month...The McCanns have sought out attorneys who convinced a judge in Wisconsin that certain dogs were accurate just 22 percent to 38 percent of the time. (The prosecution claimed a success rate of 60 percent to 69 percent.)...

http://www.archaeology.org/online/features/dogs/index.html...One possible factor in the variable success rates in the Alabama study could be that in warmer weather, dogs face difficulties such as panting and fatigue. To accurately detect the faint scent of buried human remains cadaver dogs must sniff the air slowly and carefully. "Even with multiple breaks and water availability at all times, dogs panted and thus were limited in their smelling ability" the study noted...The Alberta and Alabama studies, though limited in their scope and number of trials, show both positive and negative results for scent detection dogs. In both studies, dogs were able to locate human remains but the overall reliability of individual dog and handler teams remains in question. In the Alberta study, the recovery percentage for one dog was 55% while another was 95%. The Alabama study showed a much larger number of false alerts and no alerts than correct alerts. Together, the studies show a definite variance in accuracy and reliability among dog and handler teams. Possible factors affecting dog and handler team ability could be weather, soil condition, training, and dog-handler communication. Given such findings and a lack of thorough studies, the Alabama team hopes to study scent detection dogs more extensively in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson