KC's whereabouts June 17 - June 20

I gave the doc page number and really don't have time to go to the news sites to find links for you. I have them all on my hard drive. I'm sorry. But, the page number would indicate is is likely the 1st doc dump. The page with Cindy's race wrong is written by the officer taking her computer, and the car into evidence, I believe. The ZG info was written by one of the two responding officers in the beginning of the case, either Ryan Eberlin or Tonya M, cant quite make out her last name spelling. Interestingly only one of these officers account is here. Either they don't require both officers to give an accounting of their work or it has been left out of discovery.

The woman officer is the one that Lee said was present when Cindy dumped out Casey's purse and she took something that was behind Casey's ID. I would think her report would be just as important as the male officer's.

My purpose is not to criticize LE. It is to point out that there are many discrepancies from simple and unimportant, like Cindy's race being listed incorrectly, to perhaps life taking or saving in other cases.

I was not asking you to provide links just "for me". I was asking you to document, with a link, as is the policy of Websleuths, the allegations that LE had refererenced Cindy Anthony as a black woman. You can upload documents here, so perhaps that could assist in documenting this? I am only concerned that we are certain what context this other Cynthia Anthony's name appeared under within the documents. Taken out of context anything can be made to mean anything. I will continue searching. You can cut and paste if a PDF will not upload here into a Word Doc and upload it here in that manner as well. :)

Interesting that this is still being played.

I have to tell you, I have a heck of an open mind but when Mercury is being used as a defense for whatever, I have a hard time following it and taking it seriously.

If there is proof, I'd love to see it also.

Somewhere on the board there is discussion about this CA - there is such a person, incarcerated, and its speculated that the reporting officer simply pulled up the wrong CA. If I remember correctly there was some speculation about identity theft because of this mix-up - I don't remember which thread it was, though. Either way, here is a link, but caution, it loads like molasses.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey Anthony discovery Pages 264-431.pdf

I think it is a reasonable courtesy to site the page number when I quote or state facts. But to go on line to find the document I uploaded is asking too much. I will upload my copy but these docs all have links in the proper thread here as well as on the original news sites. I noticed Dominic Casey has them even more easily accessible too.

That could be the case but If the officer simply got the wrong information from their database then she picked and chose what to keep and what to change. The address and work number are for the correct Cindy. And still they should at least proof read their data well enough to recognize if it makes sense or not. Black hair, dark skin, brown eyes doesn't even come close to CA.

Cancel the upload. I've been waiting for 15 minutes and it won't upload, sorry. Go to the online docs, the very first ones released in discovery. It's that simple.

Kind Regards,
Connie

Thanks for the link treeseeker! I was unable to even find a page on 293? in the documents, but at this link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%20264-431.pdf

On page 93 of 171
or
253 handwritten

I was able to find where they in fact did have a B in the race slot and a birthdate of 9-22-1980 and the report was completed by Officer Charity (Casey) Beasely. This was on an Evidence and Property report dated 7-15-2008.

So if THIS is what we are talking about, and this is the particular page that was referenced, or if there is another similar page (I have not found one) then that is a simple clerical error or typo that I am sure was corrected at some point and that of course would have been the responsibility of the officer who filled out the paperwork. This simple mistake certainly does not make nor break the case, and I am positive that they would have used far greater care when filling out anything to do with their PERP. Cindy was only involved as an OTH (other) and was not the person who was charged with the crime, so a simple clerical mistake such as this for someone who was not even the perpetrator has no effect or bearing in my estimations. Have we found anything similar in any of the paperwork on CASEY Anthony? I am sure a greater measure of care is taken when the perp is the one on the paperwork, yes?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming-which is the 17th through the 20th...sorry we veered off the subject somehow...that tends to happen quite a bit doesn't it...

Thanks for the link treeseeker! I was unable to even find a page on 293? in the documents, but at this link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%20264-431.pdf

On page 93 of 171
or
253 handwritten

I was able to find where they in fact did have a B in the race slot and a birthdate of 9-22-1980 and the report was completed by Officer Charity (Casey) Beasely. This was on an Evidence and Property report dated 7-15-2008.

So if THIS is what we are talking about, and this is the particular page that was referenced, or if there is another similar page (I have not found one) then that is a simple clerical error or typo that I am sure was corrected at some point and that of course would have been the responsibility of the officer who filled out the paperwork. This simple mistake certainly does not make nor break the case, and I am positive that they would have used far greater care when filling out anything to do with their PERP. Cindy was only involved as an OTH (other) and was not the person who was charged with the crime, so a simple clerical mistake such as this for someone who was not even the perpetrator has no effect or bearing in my estimations. Have we found anything similar in any of the paperwork on CASEY Anthony? I am sure a greater measure of care is taken when the perp is the one on the paperwork, yes?

I have this (the attachment). It's on the handwritten page number 293 of the first release documents on 2008 0825; downloaded document name is 17290449-3.pdf

I have another set of the same documents, but the some of the information is redacted in those, so I grabbed a copy of this one.

Attachments

• Page 293 Handwritten.jpg
    Page 293 Handwritten.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 28
Interesting that this is still being played.

I have to tell you, I have a heck of an open mind but when Mercury is being used as a defense for whatever, I have a hard time following it and taking it seriously.

If there is proof, I'd love to see it also.

IMO the poster wasn't offering Mercury as a defense for anything, but, rather, as a possible cause of communication errors and misunderstandings.

Thank you Carrie. Back to the dates in question but still on the issue of clerical or other types of errors during this critical time period, my post [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3831496#post3831496"]The SODDI Defense (Some Other Dude Did It)...If not KC, who? - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] has a potentially very important mistake. The attached thumbnails show the actual 9999 numbers and the numbers the detective decided to use in stead for some reason. This must be where the rumor they were a restaurant came from. Strange, the numbers aren't even similar so I have no idea where they came from.

Just a thought...maybe the mod would consider starting a clerical errors thread so we don't bog down the timeline thread.

Just a thought...maybe the mod would consider starting a clerical errors thread so we don't bog down the timeline thread.

If there are discrepancies in the reports, don't you think it's important to note them? If, for example, LE have been working off inaccurate data, isn't that relevant to how we decipher a time line? There HAVE been errors, e.g. a phone number listed as Gentiva in initial reports - subsequently changed to Lexus Dealership IIRC. There have also been misconceptions about the timings of Facebook/MySpace data which have impacted on time line sleuthing. If there's a discrepancy between phone numbers listed on a report and the numbers actually investigated by LE, I would think that's entirely relevant to mention in a thread where KC's whereabouts/actions on the applicable dates are being discussed.

The thing is, we do not KNOW what is in the mind of LE concerning certain things-like the phone numbers. They could have been investigating from the actual records, and the numbers were just typed incorrectly in the report? But as far as the mistake on Cindy goes, I doubt that LE is working from the precept that Cindy is a black woman-even though I have now seen that on two different reports that they filed.

If there are discrepancies in the reports, don't you think it's important to note them? If, for example, LE have been working off inaccurate data, isn't that relevant to how we decipher a time line? There HAVE been errors, e.g. a phone number listed as Gentiva in initial reports - subsequently changed to Lexus Dealership IIRC. There have also been misconceptions about the timings of Facebook/MySpace data which have impacted on time line sleuthing. If there's a discrepancy between phone numbers listed on a report and the numbers actually investigated by LE, I would think that's entirely relevant to mention in a thread where KC's whereabouts/actions on the applicable dates are being discussed.

To clarify, working on a timeline and working on clerical errors are both important. Having two threads would prevent this one from concentrating on this one issue of clerical errors. If there is a clerical errors thread, those interested in pursuing that aspect of the case could concentrate on that and thrash it out and, hopefully, resolve whether there was indeed a clerical error and then, bring over the resolution/consensus to the pertinent thread.

There were previous comments in several threads that we need one place to list all the errors we found and that may have been done. IDK.

I see a couple of places Casey could have parked to sleep during this week I thought I'd share. The end of Lakewood point drive is very remote and it looks like there is a dirt trail she cold follow for even more cover. I checked on live maps to make sure it isn't yet fully developed and it isn't. It still looks the same as on Google Earth. Another potential spot is Chapel Hill Cemetery. Both these locations would pint the same towers that everyone is attributing to being at TLs. There could be other locations but these jumped out at me, especially the first. Harrell road, where the cemetery is, caught my eye because she has that name in her phone memory. The number is from Lakeland cell though.

OK, after JWG brought up on another thread the inconsistencies between the AT&T billing records and the AT&T cell tower records, I decided to check the billing records re: the 2 different "9999" calls after the two pizza calls.

The 9999 calls don't show up on the billing records! In their places are 407-282-4000 (Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria at 12279 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817) and 407-657-6161 (Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria at 531 S Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL, 32792).

:eek::eek::eek:

ETA: It appears both BR&Ps were open til 2am on Tuesday nights. On the website (http://www.broadwayfl.com/locations.php) only the Semoran Blvd. location allows online ordering, so perhaps that was the only location that took orders for delivery?

The website says it is "In Loving Memory" of the business, so it may have closed down.

ETA #2: I found references on web directories to delivery being offered at both locations.

OK, after JWG brought up on another thread the inconsistencies between the AT&T billing records and the AT&T cell tower records, I decided to check the billing records re: the 2 different "9999" calls after the two pizza calls.

The 9999 calls don't show up on the billing records! In their places are 407-282-4000 (Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria at 12279 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817) and 407-657-6161 (Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria at 531 S Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL, 32792).

:eek::eek::eek:

ETA: It appears both BR&Ps were open til 2am on Tuesday nights. On the website (http://www.broadwayfl.com/locations.php) only the Semoran Blvd. location allows online ordering, so perhaps that was the only location that took orders for delivery?

The website says it is "In Loving Memory" of the business, so it may have closed down.

ETA #2: I found references on web directories to delivery being offered at both locations.

AZ
I would say the "In loving memory" on the website refers to the postcard pic on the website of the twin towers in NY...and that the restaurant is still operating

On page 93 of 171
or
253 handwritten

IIRC this is why police reports are not considered "evidence" as they are technically a hearsay document written by LE from the testimony of witnesses. In my 30 years of LE and legal experience we determined approximately a quarter of all police reports we worked with had significant factual errors which is why you have to have the actual officer testify at the time of trial. Not sure if FL works this way or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back