Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggest you read the Haleigh charts and analysis on the Forensic Astrology forum. Soulscape and others have provided us with the best information we have concerning Haleigh's disappearance.

I tried reading in the astrology forum. Sorry, but it's like trying to read a foreign language to me. Some may be able to follow it, but it's too complicated trying to wade through all the jargon to get to the message.

I tried reading in the astrology forum. Sorry, but it's like trying to read a foreign language to me. Some may be able to follow it, but it's too complicated trying to wade through all the jargon to get to the message.

I get lost there, also.

I always liked when someone would post an explanation for us with a link to the posts. :)

Is it possible that Misty could have taken Haleigh to a SO?

If Misty took Haleigh somewhere....by herself.....then she must be as sly and witty as they come....lol. I just do not think she could have sat through 3 possibly 4 interrogations by seasoned LE and maybe even FBI professionals. I do believe Misty is hiding something however, maybe that she was not in the home the entire evening and something happened to Haleigh during that time. I just can't see Misty knowingly fooling LE. Now, if something happened and she was clueless about it.....she could fool them then, because she knows "something" happened but could get a pass by saying I don't know or I have no knowledge of that.

When Misty did that first interview with whichever news station it was and she was caught on tape saying"those children speak LOVELY about me", well that just sounded like a five year old asking for a drink at HOOTERS to me. It didn't fit. It sounded like something she overhead some other adult saying..."those kids speak lovely about Misty" or something like that. But when she said that it just opened my eyes up about Misty and what she might or might not be capable of. I have an 18 year old daughter that just graduated high school, of course I love her to death but she is quite the airhead. Not a lot of street smarts if I am being honest. My point is....if someone was breaking a law right in front of her or maybe in another room, she would pull off being unassuming about it. That reminds me of Misty.

Course, I might just be off on the railroad track headed for nowheresville too. LOL

Well, I have a theory which I would like to post, but have NO facts to back it up...it is just that 'my theory'. As I see it we really have so few facts..opinion and theory is almost all we have to work with.
Anyway, I am afraid to post it as I do not want to get into trouble. I really don't care if others agree, just don't want to get TO. Tom'sGirl, can you advise? Is this forum THAT much different than the Caylee forum in what we are allowed to post? TIA

Well, I have a theory which I would like to post, but have NO facts to back it up...it is just that 'my theory'. As I see it we really have so few facts..opinion and theory is almost all we have to work with.
Anyway, I am afraid to post it as I do not want to get into trouble. I really don't care if others agree, just don't want to get TO. Tom'sGirl, can you advise? Is this forum THAT much different than the Caylee forum in what we are allowed to post? TIA
Your theories are fine, just don't flame family members. At this point in time both sides of Haleigh's family are victims.

I know this is off topic but I have a question: could someone tell me what I can do to prevent being logged off every ten minutes? I'm being llogged off even if I'm reading or posting.

Did you get an answer, lonetraveler ? If not, try clicking "remember me" when you log on. That might do it ! Good luck. :)

Did you get an answer, lonetraveler ? If not, try clicking "remember me" when you log on. That might do it ! Good luck. :)
I gave the poster the link to the Forum to ask that question as the Gurus there can help, lonetraveler hasn't logged back in since yesterday.

When things don't make sense, it indicates that truth is hiding. For this to be a stranger abduction, pieces would fit a little better. A door most likely would have been left unlocked by the occupants or there would be signs of another entrance. Molesters typically don't go through this much trouble.

No stranger likes to walk around places in the dark and find concrete blocks to hold a door while he bumps it...leaving no prints. He is quite a stealth or a seasoned burgler to perform such an act. There are easier ways to kidnap a child for sexual purposes than go through this kind of thing and not know if you were going to be met with a gun at the door.

Child abductors may lie in wait indoors or seize an opportunity but to blatently go about it like this is very odd, to say the least.
It happens all over the country. It happened here for four years until they finally caught the perp. He would enter the home, grab the child, take her outside to rape her, and then re-enter the home to put her back into the bed...all while the parents were sleeping in the next room. (In all there were 18 rapes and attacks.)

Reyes and Reynolds were abducting children from their beds until they were caught. Reyes took the time to go through the child's drawers and find a pair of shorts before the abduction. They also took into evidence 2 figurines which he may have touched for fingerprinting. He spent time collecting things in the home to use in his twisted sexual assault.

I don't see how it is possible to think that it could not have happened in Haleigh's case. Two perps are known to have done it before and they were both within a two hour drive to Satsuma. Reynolds is still missing.

I gave the poster the link to the Forum to ask that question as the Gurus there can help, lonetraveler hasn't logged back in since yesterday.

Ooops, sorry. I responded to lonetraveler before I read your post. Please delete mine if you think that is best.

Is it possible that Misty could have taken Haleigh to a SO?

I suppose anything is possible, but she would have been off the charts on the polygraphs. I believe her when she says she was at home. Of course that doesn't pre-empt visitors.

I am hung up on the Cuz and until he is officially cleared as a suspect, he is #1 on my list.

My theory is Haleigh is missing, she is out there alone somewhere, or with someone she should not be with. My thoughts are if the focus is put back on the precious little girl instead of all the other drama, the chances of finding Haleigh are much greater.

My theory is Haleigh is missing, she is out there alone somewhere, or with someone she should not be with. My thoughts are if the focus is put back on the precious little girl instead of all the other drama, the chances of finding Haleigh are much greater.

BBM...What do you mean by out there alone somewhere? If she is out there alone, I doubt she is alive... Haven't ever heard of too many five year old children lost in the swamp or woods who have survived by living off the land for almost four months...

That is my way of saying she is no longer with us and if that is the case she still needs to be found.

BBM...What do you mean by out there alone somewhere? If she is out there alone, I doubt she is alive... Haven't ever heard of too many five year old children lost in the swamp or woods who have survived by living off the land for almost four months...

SS..Of course I have not totally ruled out a sex offender....but I am saying it is highly unlikely in this case, given the circumstances surrounding the abduction and the fact that both people have stated CONVINCINGLY that the door was dead-bolted.

I have have the misfortune of working with numerous sex offendersl...I have given you my opinion on the break-in. If the door was dead bolted and no other doors or window were tampered with, then my scenario pretty much stands the test. It is highly unlikely, a typical stranger sex offender went through this much trouble. Of course I leave room for an anomaly.

JO is not a registered sex offender. In fact, he is not even a sex offender that we know of. HIghly unlikely, he took Haleigh for molesting...though I will leave my mind open. If he is involved, it may play out to be for a different reason then that involving sexual molestation.

Busylady, with all due resepct, I must disagree that she is out there alone somewhere. I know you don't think so either. :blowkiss:

There is no focus on HaLeigh because she is a baby and therefore unable to care for herself or make herself disappear in the middle of the night. So, the focus must be on the adults in her life and by that I include the 16-17 year olds as well. Who else should we focus on?

1.) We have the RSO's and the SO's who haven't been caught or convicted yet.
2.)
3.) We have family.

Where do we go?

You are correct I believe Haleigh is alive, but after reading about Nevaeh
and Tori this last week, I have tried to brace myself for the possibility that she is not.

By putting focus back on Haleigh, I just mean all the distraction of the outside drama of players not involved or all the little things that have nothing to do with Haleigh missing.

Family (which is what I believe has happened)
RSO
Stranger who maybe recently lost a child, and took Haleigh (rare but does happen)
Stranger who wanted a child but unable to have one (though they usually
take infants)

Busylady, with all due resepct, I must disagree that she is out there alone somewhere. I know you don't think so either. :blowkiss:

There is no focus on HaLeigh because she is a baby and therefore unable to care for herself or make herself disappear in the middle of the night. So, the focus must be on the adults in her life and by that I include the 16-17 year olds as well. Who else should we focus on?

1.) We have the RSO's and the SO's who haven't been caught or convicted yet.
2.)
3.) We have family.

Where do we go?

and Tori this last week, I have tried to brace myself for the possibility that she is not.

By putting focus back on Haleigh, I just mean all the distraction of the outside drama of players not involved or all the little things that have nothing to do with Haleigh missing.
RSO
Stranger who maybe recently lost a child, and took Haleigh (rare but does happen)
take infants)

BBM. The problem with the part I bolded is we don't know what players ARE or are NOT involved. If we did the case might be clearer. For instance, the "Stranger who maybe recently lost a child,. . ." could be a peripheral player and if we aren't supposed to distract by looking at such people, well, how can we ever come close to solving the case?

In mystery novels the person who looks guilty seldom is. In real life I've found it to be the opposite; therefore, I'm theorizing the simplest answer is probably the correct one - Ron and/or Misty have a high probability level for being involved in Haleigh's disappearance. What form that level took is another story.

My second theory would be an SO, God knows there are enough of them around the area.

My opinion only

RSO
take infants)

When you say family, have you eliminated R & M?

I see nothing at all that points to RC involvement. I don't think Misty was directly involved in anyway, but havent ruled out indirect involvement.

When you say family, have you eliminated R & M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd