WS: JMK and the RDI Phantom Menace

Darth Dave,
we meet again at last. The circle is now complete When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master.

Even a great Jedi Master is no match for a true Sith Lord.

I'm responding specifically to the RDI claim, made by many, that no "intruder" would kill, write an RN, redress, and show elements of proprietary interest. While JMK could "reverse engineer" the events, he still has the fantasy of accidentally murdering JB, showing love to JB, and romancing her, and writing an RN to boot. So it's not inconceivable.

I didn't say it was inconceivable.

Oh by phantom menace I was thinking this: I just want to tell you the truth, yes the truth. What if I told you there is a Dark Lord of the RDI in the Websleuths forum? Hundreds of RDI's are in alligence with this Dark Lord of the Sith. He betrayed one, and he came to me for my help. Don't be so sure my friend, the Dark Side clouds their eyes.
You must join me SD-WON, and together we will destroy the Sith!

Never.

Your use of Occam's Razor explains DNA evidence, and the magnitude of JB's injuries and suffering, as "innocent transfer" and "staging" My use of Occam's Razor explains DNA and JB's injuries, RN, unsourced tape, cords, etc., as an IDI.

Fair enough. Just keep in mind that I know a little something about bright lights casting dark shadows.

Even a great Jedi Master is no match for a true Sith Lord.

I didn't say it was inconceivable.

Never.

Fair enough. Just keep in mind that I know a little something about bright lights casting dark shadows.

Do you know that Windu's mastery of Form VII Vaapad can turn the power of the DS against you?

Hence I'll show you the true nature of the Ockham's razor. :rolleyes:

This party's over. Master SD-WON, this will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of SD-WON, and it will soon see the end of the RDI Alliance.

Coming soon: revenge of the IDI! stay tuned :)

Do you know that Windu's mastery of Form VII Vaapad can turn the power of the DS against you?

Yes, but it's more likely to turn one to the dark side.

This party's over. Master SD-WON, this will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of SD-WON, and it will soon see the end of the RDI Alliance.

Coming soon: revenge of the IDI! stay tuned :)

Brave but foolish.

is there going to be a Star Trek version of this too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502
Back