What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
Snipped from Yosande,

"She also knew that his anger was being refocused toward the dispatcher and LE for asking what he considered stupid questions,"

How do we know that is the truth? I can't make that cross over from F'n Biotch girlfriend to the stupid questions from dispatch. I see two different incidents. An enabler will shrug the verbal abuse off.

I voted for "she wasn't home", altho honestly I'm torn among several possibilities.

First--that she was out partying somewhere and is afraid to admit it (obviously the answer I chose).

Second--she was home but with someone (almost certainly another man) that she doesn't want Ron to know about (remember the "bouncing couch"??)

Third--she was home (alone or otherwise) and so stoned out of her head that she has no idea/memory what happened--and doesn't want to admit that either, for obvious reasons

And--saddest of all--she might know *exactly* what happened to that child because she did something to her (with or without Ron's help) and who would want do admit THAT?!

What totally baffles me is how an unsophisticated (and perhas not-so-bright) 17-year-old girl could stonewall the cops so long and so successfully. I find it unbelievable that police still cannot get a timeline out of her--much less anything else!!

Imo, Misty makes things up as she goes along, much like KC, except Misty doesn't really care if her stories overlap, or don't fit together well. She will just add more when questioned. LE has said as much.
It doesn't surprise me that LE can't nail down a timeline from her since her story moves like the ocean.
When confronted on the lies, she simply says, "um, I don't know" or she walks out.
i think LE has nailed things down, and Misty hasn't been successful. LE is simply waiting to find Haleigh.
Their evidence is circumstantial, and they want a strong case. They don't want to have to start giving out all to the media, so no charges. Imo, I'd like to see a grand jury summoned on the case, but apparently that isn't what SA wants, or they would do it.
Snodgrass is a good example of how slowly the wheels of justice turn down in Putnam County. moo
Things will pick up imo once Haleigh is "recovered," a word LE has used concerning her.
It's just a matter of time.

In all honesty, I would like to see another side to this forum. It's a bit one sided. Don't think I don't enjoy all of you, I really do. But many seem to be gone from here. Where is everyone???

Imo, Misty makes things up as she goes along, much like KC, except Misty doesn't really care if her stories overlap, or don't fit together well. She will just add more when questioned. LE has said as much.
It doesn't surprise me that LE can't nail down a timeline from her since her story moves the ocean.
When confronted on the lies, she simply says, "um, I don't know" or she walks out.
i think LE has nailed things down, and Misty hasn't been successful. LE is simply waiting to find Haleigh.
Their evidence is circumstantial, and they want a strong case. They don't want to have to start giving out all to the media, so no charges. Imo, I'd like to see a grand jury summoned on the case, but apparently that isn't what SA wants, or they would do it.
Snodgrass is a good example of how slowly the wheels of justice turn down in Putnam County. moo
Things will pick up imo once Haleigh is "recovered," a word LE has used concerning her.
It's just a matter of time.

I feel neither KC nor MC cared either way if their stories overlap. What lawyer will we get next for MC? Oh no!

I think MC knows if he was screaming AT her or not. I will leave it at that.

Dot, I appreciate your candor, experience, and honesty. But if MC can't say more than I don't remember or I don't know, her statement about RC yelling at the dispatcher/911 call, has to be considered. Her behavior the days before needs to be explored. All of it.

In all honesty, I would like to see another side to this forum. It's a bit one sided. Don't think I don't enjoy all of you, I really do. But many seem to be gone from here. Where is everyone???
im here yet i just dont post much

Sorry, I can not give any credibility to anything AHarris writes, therefore things he reports are not considered in my psuedo-analysis of the case.

While reporters often insert their own opinions into what they write, they also have an obligation to write the truth as they know it. I don't discount everything they say, neither do I give it 100% credibility.
However, one should try to stay objective and not dismiss everything just because they don't consider a source credible. Even liars tell the truth sometimes.
Not directing this to you, DotsEyes... just speaking in general terms. We're all free to have our own opinions... at least I hope we are. At the very least, we can agree that AH is interesting to read.

I find it fascinating that so many have voted that Misty wasn't home. In four months LE has not been able to find anyone to come forward and place her somewhere else. I would think it would be to her advantage to say she was somewhere else which would get her cleared and they wouldn't have to keep questioning her.

I can only speak for myself but I'm in my proverbial corner licking my wounds. Give it a little time and people will be posting so much that it will be hard to stay caught up. :)

I distinctly remember Misty crying and saying she has never experience anything so horrible as the night haleigh disappeared....words stated after she found the door opened.

I find it fascinating that so many have voted that Misty wasn't home. In four months LE has not been able to find anyone to come forward and place her somewhere else. I would think it would be to her advantage to say she was somewhere else which would get her cleared and they wouldn't have to keep questioning her.

BBM. ARE they still questioning her?

I do not understand this poll. I can not grasp 67 people voting for that. I just don't get it at all.

This thread is NOT for posting about what, or what did not happen regarding Misty prior to Haleigh's disappearance.

Juvenile records or information regarding them are off limits!

From what's been said, they'd like to.

It hasn't been clarified whether she is cooperating or not.

Misty seems to know exactly what she's doing.

It's very sad for Haleigh and the people who love her.

I *believe* that LE is still questioning everybody according to the last presser. It's SOP that LE keep a line of questioning going for all parties involved until they have all the answers they need.

I *believe* that LE is still questioning everybody according to the last presser. It's SOP that LE keep a line of questioning going for all parties involved until they have all the answers they need.

They can only question people who agree to cooperate with being questioned.

Although LE hasn't said who is and is not cooperating, from this weeks press release and articles I can only surmise that they have received no new information on the timeline that night since they are still not willing to clear anybody.

The people who can clarify the events of that evening are the only people who can shed enough light to clear others.

IMO that means there is not cooperation coming from the people who have the knowledge needed to garner more information.

They can only question people who agree to cooperate with being questioned.

Although LE hasn't said who is and is not cooperating, from this weeks press release and articles I can only surmise that they have received no new information on the timeline that night since they are still not willing to clear anybody.

The people who can clarify the events of that evening are the only people who can shed enough light to clear others.

IMO that means there is not cooperation coming from the people who have the knowledge needed to garner more information.

I don't take it like that at all. That's surmising an awful lot from one little press release about a meeting.

I think Misty is cooperating to her fullest potential. I'm just not sure what her fullest potential is at this point. If she were not cooperating, she would not be talking to LE at all. There is no law that says she has to keep being interviewed. And yet she's been interviewed several times.

I think LE is keeping everything they have close to the vest with this case. Almost as if they are over compensating for the other Florida case. I find it very telling that they are not clearing anyone at all. Even the people who were purportedly out of the county at the time. I also think LE knows a whole heck of a lot more than we here at WS know. I am trusting them to find HaLeigh.

I don't take it like that at all. That's surmising an awful lot from one little press release about a meeting.

I think Misty is cooperating to her fullest potential. I'm just not sure what her fullest potential is at this point. If she were not cooperating, she would not be talking to LE at all. There is no law that says she has to keep being interviewed. And yet she's been interviewed several times.

I think LE is keeping everything they have close to the vest with this case. Almost as if they are over compensating for the other Florida case. I find it very telling that they are not clearing anyone at all. Even the people who were purportedly out of the county at the time. I also think LE knows a whole heck of a lot more than we here at WS know. I am trusting them to find HaLeigh.

BBM There are many documented cases where a POI interviewed with LE repeatedly, lying and obfuscating again and again. Just because you are speaking with LE it doesn't mean you are fully cooperating. However, I fully agree that LE knows a heck of a lot and I too trust them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back