Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I don't know if it's against TOS for me to say, stop with the Misty is the key thing already. She is the key to the time line and just stating it over and over and over and over again in every thread is not helping HaLeigh. It's not even relevant in most conversations on the board. I really don't see the point in posting it in every topic. We all heard LE state that Misty is the key TO THE TIME LINE.. It seems people are forgetting the rest of the statement in their rush to be right.

Alright, I don't know if it's against TOS for me to say, stop with the Misty is the key thing already. She is the key to the time line and just stating it over and over and over and over again in every thread is not helping HaLeigh. It's not even relevant in most conversations on the board. I really don't see the point in posting it in every topic. We all heard LE state that Misty is the key TO THE TIME LINE.. It seems people are forgetting the rest of the statement in their rush to be right.

I think it gets repeated so much because there really isn't that much we can do for Haleigh, having so little information, but Misty could start helping her by coming clear about the timeline. People are angry and frustrated that she chooses not to do so. If she clarified the timeline there would be no need for a key anymore because the lock would be open and everybody could move on. It's the same thing with the Nevaeh case: it's really hard for the conversations to move forward from the account of the last hours she was seen because there are so many versions of it.

I think it gets repeated so much because there really isn't that much we can do for Haleigh, having so little information, but Misty could start helping her by coming clear about the timeline. People are angry and frustrated that she chooses not to do so. If she clarified the timeline there would be no need for a key anymore because the lock would be open and everybody could move on. It's the same thing with the Nevaeh case: it's really hard for the conversations to move forward from the account of the last hours she was seen because there are so many versions of it.

I really do understand the frustration. But who says that Misty is not clearing up the time line? Who says she is not cooperating with LE?

LE stated awhile ago that Misty is the key to the time line, I have not heard anymore about it from them.

I really do understand the frustration. But who says that Misty is not clearing up the time line? Who says she is not cooperating with LE?

LE stated awhile ago that Misty is the key to the time line, I have not heard anymore about it from them.

IMO it was quite obvious that she hadn't clarified the timeline when they said she was the key. I suppose it's possible that she has done so in the time since, if they haven't repeated the statement recently, but I doubt it. If she didn't want to or couldn't clarify the timeline in the first few weeks or months after the little girl went missing what on earth could prompt or motivate her to do so now? And the latest press release from PCSO gave to understand that there are no significant developments that could narrow down the ranks of suspects. Surely narrowing the timeline could help eliminate someone?

Of course it might be they just chose not to say that Misty has finally come clear about the timeline because it serves their purposes to keep people suspecting Misty and overlooking someone else they've fixated on. But if it is so, shame on her for dragging her feet for so long. Just IMO.

Here is my theory

Child support letter crystal got right before Haleigh went missing.
dont know if crystal knew right away or not. jmo
that child support letter has been my number one key from day one.

they acted before thinking and this got to big and they dont know what to do.

This was actually my first thought too. Not that I knew about the child support letter right away but even without any financial issues the usual suspects include the non-custodial parent, based on statistics. But the fact that Jr wasn't taken is a problem for me. He surely suffers from the loss of his sister and all the adults' uncertainty and anxiety. If Crystal didn't intend for Haleigh to disappear permanently but just wanted both children with her instead of Ron I think she might have grabbed Jr on one of his visits and gone underground with both of them.

Here is my theory

they acted before thinking and this got to big and they dont know what to do

BBM
Interesting. So did "they" kill the kid to get out of paying child support? And, who are "they"?

Here is my theory

they acted before thinking and this got to big and they dont know what to do.

So you think that Crystal and her family "stole her" so they could get out of paying child support? Well that works if you have a plan on how you are going to resurface your child and you can get some dumb person to risk his or her life to go to prison if they get caught. I just don't think IMHO that this is why she is gone and missing. Just the light on in the trailer says it too me. Also if that is the case, they must have staked out the MH for a chance to get her, and no one saw anyone hanging around. Doesn't fit.

I agree with this, stating it over and over gets you no where. If you don't have a true time line, you can't rule people in or out. If she was gone at 8:00pm you are looking for RSO that need an alibi for 8:00 pm on, if it's a family member you need to know where they were at a given time, a starting point and an ending point, even friends. If GGS is wrong about her time, it makes it worse. Ron as far as we know was at work. Misty was either passed out to the world or not home to know a time line. The other thing is she just may have taken something to sleep and is totally confused about the events. The shirt bothers me, because some one took their time in that MH with Misty there and Jr.

I appreciate your frustration, but as I pointed out in another post, what LE actually said was, "MC is the key to AT LEAST the timeline."

Given how close to the vest LE is playing this case I think we can assume he chose his words carefully.

I'll tell you what: I'll stop with it when LE clears her. Seems fair to me.

I appreciate your frustration, but as I pointed out in another post, what LE actually said was, "MC is the key to AT LEAST the timeline."

Given how close to the vest LE is playing this case I think we can assume he chose his words carefully.

When LE states that they are concerned with the hours between 7:00 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. it tells me that they might not believe Misty's account of the hours she states she put the kids to bed and later went to bed herself. If they believed her, they would say they are concerned with the hours between 10:00 and 3:00. But they don't. So from the time that GGma saw both the children around 7:00 until the time Misty says she woke up, is still a mystery. Once they can nail down the timeline a little more clearly, then they can move forward. I don't believe LE would quibble over a few minutes... say, whether she woke up at exactly 3:00, or a few minutes before or after.. or whether she went to bed at 10:00 or 10:30. What I think they are concerned with is where she was after the kids went to sleep until Haleigh seemed to vanish. Apparently, they have reason to believe she is not telling the truth about it.

What about the dispatcher tape saying that she was last seen at 2 AM?

They also haven't called anyone else the Key, have they?

If she's innocent, that makes no sense to me.

But she is not the key to the investigation. That is where there is a problem. Some people have stopped "sleuthing" anything other than that one tiny statement made by LE quite awhile ago.
Having tunnel vision on a case does nothing to help it. Every avenue needs to be explored. Saying Misty is the key non stop is holding a lot of people back from finding the real clues.

I just do not understand how someone can come into a house, take a child and nobody ever hear anything. The Aisenbergs heard nothing, Jessica's grandparents or their dog heard nothing. I just do not understand how it can happen as often as it does.

My husband said he would never have believed the "I didn't hear a thing" defense either, until several nights spent trying to get toddler back to sleep in her own bed (with child #2 screaming in sympathy) left him very sleep deprived. When he finally could get to sleep, he said he slept the sleep of the dead, and wouldn't have heard a thing if anyone came into our house. (By the way, I was there too, but I think I'm more used to the sleep-deprivation thing -- I'm still a very light sleeper).

I imagine excessive alcohol, drugs, partying, etc. could make one sleep just as soundly.

But she is not the key to the investigation. That is where there is a problem. Some people have stopped "sleuthing" anything other than that one tiny statement made by LE quite awhile ago.
Having tunnel vision on a case does nothing to help it. Every avenue needs to be explored. Saying Misty is the key non stop is holding a lot of people back from finding the real clues.

They have said that Misty is the key to establishing the timeline.

And that timeline is the key to getting the investigation rolling in the right direction so that this crime can be solved in a timely manner.

Since the information coming from LE is so scarce, all we have is the fact that they said Misty is the key.

And with that mindset, I have to say that as of now, all we know is that Misty is holding up the investigators from finding the real clues.

Until they say otherwise, I will assume that she still holds the key and is not assisting with the investigation.

I imagine excessive alcohol, drugs, partying, etc. could make one sleep just as soundly.

I also think that a longterm habit of abusing alcohol and drugs could create a situation that might not be safe for children- regardless of how hard a person sleeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam