Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend who was there clarified the comment I made regarding the abdomen earlier:

The body was lying on stomach, so the blood in the body pooled to the front under her belly due to the way she was positioned"

Kimster - Can your friend verify the behavior of the Coleman's and their entourage as reported in the media?

For anyone who was there - were CC's parents and friends still smiling and laughing when they left the courthouse? Any possibilities they see through their son and see him as guilty? And would they continue to act like this if they knew he was guilty?

My friend who was there said they didn't feel the Colemans were any more jovial than Sheri's family and said everyone there was pleasant and well-mannered.

My friend who was there said they didn't feel the Colemans were any more jovial than Sheri's family and said everyone there was pleasant and well-mannered.

I'm glad to hear that - at least they didn't make it any worse than it was.

Oh my gosh Kimster...

Chip has notes from Chris Hayes... This is in them:

>>Sheri Coleman pointed out the misspelling in the first threat that came in November.<<

And while I am at it, perhaps I should say that the behavior of Chris Hayes was something a poster on one of the news sites wrote...perhaps it was all to destroy his personal credibility. On the other hand...was it him we heard on Nancy Grace?

But Kimster, do you see the above... Chris Hayes pointed out that Sheri pointed out the misspelling in the first threat. Do you think she knew and buried it, unbelieving?

The way I gathered it from one who was there, Sheri pointed out the misspelling to help LE find the one who wrote the threats. It didn't sound like she knew it was CC at all...wish she did!

Apparently they are. :waitasec: I was glad to see that even the def attys on NG were not trying to defend CC - they basically said he may as well throw in the towel and plead guilty. This would be best for everyone - especially SC's family.
I heard them, and I agree. He should plead guilty and spare them the added cruelty of going through with the trial. I don't think he will though. There's no sign of remorse, or any feelings whatsoever, imo. MOO

Hello Kimster,

Thank you for the above report.

Did your friend happen to notice their behavior outside of the courtroom before entering? i.e. where the press might have first noted everyone's behavior?

BTW, thanks for reporting for us.

Wrinkles, I don't think there were 35 people in CC's family...sounds like many were friends too. The family sat down in the courtroom and then a lot of people sat by them...looked like about 35.

I'm also writing this quickly cuz I have to leave soon for a meeting and trying to get it all in :)

Hello Kimster,

Thank you for the above report.

Did your friend happen to notice their behavior outside of the courtroom before entering? i.e. where the press might have first noted everyone's behavior?

BTW, thanks for reporting for us.

No problem! I may have to answer questions later as I am leaving soon!

Friend said they were the same outside as inside. Always pleasant and well-mannered.

Hi Kimster,

Friend also said they felt evil was in that courtroom...unlike they've felt before!!!

I think that is similar to the report that Bluenotes gave from his friends that attended the viewing, but in not so many words.

I can certainly imagine what your friends have said, I think the wickedness has been pretty obvious from day one -- I'm glad I haven't had to get near CC. I felt a similar evil and wickedness like a fog in someone we knew years ago and who ended up murdering someone. I get sick every time I think of it -- and know that this person is out of prison now and it creeps me totally out.

Rest time, never did get that nap earlier today, hope to be back in a couple hours if I can wake up.

BTW, there is more about what they presented about Sheri's body and that blood...I just can't handle repeating it! Someone else will have to research that, sorry!

Pres101 - Are you up to revealing what your sources have?

I have to go now! Will update everyone when I get back! I'm still getting emails from friend, but have run out of time ! {{{HUGS}}}

Hope to budge out of the waterbed in a few hours to catch up with you all...

I am severely grieved for Sheri's family and everyone everwhere -- can there not be a breakthrough with a confession.

Friend also said they felt evil was in that courtroom...unlike they've felt before!!!

Now that gives me the shivers!!!
Evil..............Devil...........
so many diabolical cold hearted sociopaths out there!!!!:furious:

Well we definitely agree on your last statement! :puke:
Yep, I agree, but death would be to easy for a like him! I want him to sit and stew for a LONG time (not that he would be remorseful for killing his family-narcissists and sociopaths never are). I just want him to have a very Sh*tty time for ther rest of his life- worried about being shanked, hating that he can't have a lap dance or go on a cruise with his girlfriend (maybe his cellie will give him a 'lap dance'), admiring himself in a tin-foil mirror as his skin goes pasty white and his prison dental work becomes his bling-bling! That is really the main reason I am against the DP- I feel like it is too easy for these monsters!

The way I gathered it from one who was there, Sheri pointed out the misspelling to help LE find the one who wrote the threats. It didn't sound like she knew it was CC at all...wish she did!

I don't think SC realized it either. But it sure is ironic that he didn't pay attention when she pointed that out in the beginning. It will be one of the many things that will bring him down. Idiot.

I wanted to make everyone aware that I posted all the news reports and video I could find on todays results on my website.
Hope this helps everyone
If there is anything I may have missed please make a comment and I will add it.
Thanks

Chip and Co

I just wanted to thank you for the effort you've put into gathering an archive for this case!!!!! It will become increasingly important as the trial draws near and people are scrambling to find out info. Good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funeris antro