Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my co-workers spotted the following post and I found it pretty funny. You have me confused with a radio host (who went off on Nancy Grace). It's all over YouTube. However, I did appear on the program a couple times in the days after that episode.

Also, the description of the Coleman family and friends is simply what I observed. I make no judgements about it. The intern who was with me also pointed it out. It wasn't something that happened for a minute or two -- it was the vibe they gave off for about 45 minutes previous. As far as making judgements, I'm not sure there's any way they could have acted that would not attract criticism.

Greetings Escamoles,

Per the following...

I have been trying to be fair about what we are hearing in the press, knowing that the press likes to muck things up at times... The above article was written by Chris Hayes. Wasn't he the one that went off on Nancy Grace? Didn't we also hear from a local a little about his behavior (lap dancing etc.)?

Even so... I would like to see photos and videos of this behavior stated as:

>>Chris Coleman's family wouldn't talk, but they were smiling and frequently laughing before the hearing. About 15 Coleman supporters showed up ranging from family to members of his Dad's Chester, IL church.<<

I also read in a subsequent article that there was about 35 CC friends/family there -- can't find that article now.

Either way... "I," and I am not close family (but I am a mother and grandmother), am grieving Sheri and the children's death. I cannot imagine anything but a most serious and somber spirit when approaching the scene of a prelim wherein you will hear details of this tragedy. I cannot imagine doing anything but keeping myself carefully in order for the sake of Sheri's family who would be there and who deserve the honor of dignity amidst those attending. Further, to find any ability to move to lightheartedness, whatsoever, in a situation where my son was jailed under the circumstances that CC was and then showing up in a prelim due to this, is beyond my imagination.

I have become increasingly angry at what this whole situation has done to the "believing" community -- one that I have lived within for 40 of my nearly 60 years, by choice. Those that I know, from many faiths, are certainly not without foibles (nor are those who I love who do not live within the believing community) , but I have seen incredible integrity in those who I know believing and non-believing -- honor, compassion, care, far beyond that which is being reported in the CC family -- and there are no FACTS to the contrary. This lack of facts upsets me -- surely the media would arrive to a news conference called by those who saw otherwise, if there was otherwise.

Again...to be fair, I would like to see photos and, particularly, video of this "smiling and frequently laughing" being reported. I sure wish we had one of ours, one of our tender caring and equitable WS'rs reporting for us.

One of my co-workers spotted the following post and I found it pretty funny. You have me confused with a radio host (who went off on Nancy Grace). It's all over YouTube. However, I did appear on the program a couple times in the days after that episode.

Also, the description of the Coleman family and friends is simply what I observed. I make no judgements about it. The intern who was with me also pointed it out. It wasn't something that happened for a minute or two -- it was the vibe they gave off for about 45 minutes previous. As far as making judgements, I'm not sure there's any way they could have acted that would not attract criticism.

Chris, thanks for checking in and WELCOME!

:Welcome-12-june: chris.hayes!!! So glad to have you here and thank you so much for sharing your notes from court today. Since hearing from several sources about the demeanor of the Coleman family in court today, I have to wonder if the defense attorneys coached them in some way. What I think they may have overlooked is the fact that this family has lost their grandchildren, nephews, DIL, SIL. Whether they believe CC is the killer or not, I think it's shocking for them to have been smiling and laughing under the circumstances and in that particular environment. JMO.

My off-board buddy went to court and said I can share with you guys! Said there was about 35 or so of CC's family and friends there today. WOW! Also said there was a "pool of blood" in SC's abdomen area. That seemed odd to me because didn't they find her face down?

I think that means her blood had pooled inside her in her ab area. It's a way they can determine time of death.

McGraw Milhaven is the radio personality from St. Louis who went off on Nancy Grace.

Watching NG now. One of the def attorneys is saying that they didn't find any spray paint on CC. I don't believe we know if that is the case or not. Also, I am praying that MCS checked out the showers in the gym ASAP. This would be evidence LE would normally look for at the home, but they knew that CC went to the gym early that AM. Based on testimony today, CC didn't actually "work out" at the gym. Also hope they checked the trash cans and dumpsters at the gym and everywhere in between the gym and the Coleman home for his discarded clothing. There had to have been TONS of spray paint residue on him and his clothing.

The fact that CC did not look at his family in court today is very telling to me.....

The def attorney also addressed a possible insanity plea. I will :puke: if they go with that. The only evaluation they can possibly do will be on the wrong body part....IMO! Is insanely horny a viable defense these days?

One of our regular posters is missing today. Anyone care to analyze the reason for that?

Welcome Chris Hayes! I watch you on channel 2! Thanks for sharing your notes.

In regard to the posts questioning whether or not LE has more evidence than was presented today. I'm pretty sure they do. Wish I could say more but not until it's released. My source was correct about the handwriting match. There's also a little more to that but it wasn't mentioned today.

I felt so, so sorry for Sheri's brother today. he seems to be somewhat of an awkward, shy guy. But when asked about the ribbon stuck to his lapel, he said it represented the colors of the ball team that one of his nephews loved, which he got his nephew into. He then choked up and moved away from the camera. I can't imagine the pain this family is going through. Sheri and her boys are so all-American. They remind me of a couple of my friends and their kids. It seems like Sheri is a fun-loving, happy person with a good sense of humor. I feel so sorry for her, her boys and all who loved them. What a nightmare.

So CC & MM had a joint credit card so she could travel with him when he traveled for JMM. Did she hide on the plane? How does this work? She sits a row behind him and nobody from JMM notices he has a companion?

So CC & MM had a joint credit card so she could travel with him when he traveled for JMM. Did she hide on the plane? How does this work? She sits a row behind him and nobody from JMM notices he has a companion?

I'm thinking she flew commercial while CC would have flown on a luxurious private plane with JM.

Sorry, I have a problem with this ENTIRE scenario. But that's just me...

Obviously, since they would have been departing from different parts of the country, one from Missouri, and the other from Florida, they were not traveling ON THE SAME FLIGHTS, they would MEET at the destination.

It couldn't have been that hard for you to grasp.

Welcome Chris Hayes! I watch you on channel 2! Thanks for sharing your notes.

In regard to the posts questioning whether or not LE has more evidence than was presented today. I'm pretty sure they do. Wish I could say more but not until it's released. My source was correct about the handwriting match. There's also a little more to that but it wasn't mentioned today.

I think there is much, much more evidence and I don't think we've heard about the "smoking gun" yet. I totally believe there is one - at least! Still holding out hope that he will plead out. I really can't imagine - even just based on what we know now - that his attorneys would advise him otherwise.

However, this is a very high-profile case for them and they could be wishing to cash in on the publicity. I think that will backfire on them - big time! - when they go down in flames at trial. IMO.

Obviously, since they would have been departing from different parts of the country, one from Missouri, and the other from Florida, they were not traveling ON THE SAME FLIGHTS, they would MEET at the destination.

Why so mean today? Sheesh. We're all (well, most) on the same side here. Lighten up!

Did you ever find out what was happening at the church?

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! I read it was so they could travel together (accompany him) as was reported in today's story.

Coleman had at least one credit card in both their names that was used to pay for airfare for Lintz to accompany him on trips for Joyce Meyer Ministries.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/802518.html

Ever hear of connecting flights?

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! I read it was so they could travel together (accompany him) as was reported in today's story.

Coleman had at least one credit card in both their names that was used to pay for airfare for Lintz to accompany him on trips for Joyce Meyer Ministries.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/802518.html

Ever hear of connecting flights?

I'm sorry if I was 'mean' in my response, I just feel like the facts are bad enough all by themselves without people trying to invent some wild conspiracy that doesn't exist.

Yes, I have heard of a connecting flight before, however, I'm sure JMM flies non-stop. They seem to do everything else the most extravagant, wasteful way possible.

welcome.gif

My friend who was in the courtroom today said something similar about how it didn't matter how they acted, someone would perceive it one way or another. We were talking about how people deal with family members battling serious illnesses and the like. Some will smile or laugh just to reduce the stress, too.

Thanks for joining and your help in this case!

Police Chief Joe Edwards went on the record saying Joyce Meyers confirmed no employee can be divorced. When they asked Chris Coleman what can investigators do to find the killer, he said "i don't know, check my surveillance video." The recorder was missing and unplugged and was discovered lying in the westbound lanes of I-255.\
<snipped>http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-chriscolemanprelimhearing-061009,0,4699172.story

Didn't someone say that JM is divorced? Why is she working for herself, in that case? I can see that employees are not allowed to divorce for no reason, but no divorces at ALL? It would have been scripturally sound for Sheri to divorce due to adultery...even "IF" it was just nekked pics on a cell phone! If she was the one employed by JMM, they wouldn't allow her to divorce either?

That's just not right.

welcome.gif

My friend who was in the courtroom today said something similar about how it didn't matter how they acted, someone would perceive it one way or another. We were talking about how people deal with family members battling serious illnesses and the like. Some will smile or laugh just to reduce the stress, too.

Thanks for joining and your help in this case!

I agree with you, for i was there today in the courtroom and it just seemed to me in my opinion that there was for CC no feelings there at all. I mean come on dont' you think you would at least looked at your parents if no one else. He just sat there with his little paper and pen and acted like he was one of the lawyers(so to say) taking notes down. Everything that was stated today in the courtroom there was no sighs by CC or shaking his head or anything. I know some people deal with matters in different ways,( i am not defending him by any means) but come on I would think you would have some kinda facial expressions or hand movements or just signs of disgust if you didn't do something like this, that you are accused of doing. I just looked to me as if he was a cold,feelingless,evil person tryin to get away with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ