Cher's Daughter Transitioning From Female to Male

I have no doubt that decision has taken much thought, conflict, and yet, strength. I wish him a very safe and quick healing time. More power to him.

Oh, I better not.

~TCO exiting the room.......~

What exactly does this entails?

is in the early stages of changing gender -- transitioning from female to male, TMZ has learned.

I noticed reference to the name Chaz, is this what she is going to go by after she becomes a male?

What exactly does this entails?

I noticed reference to the name Chaz, is this what she is going to go by after she becomes a male?

I have two male-to-female transgendered friends who have had all the surgeries available - from what I understand, the early stages of this transition entails hormones and other non-surgical interventions along with psychological counseling, and dressing, presenting, living, etc...as the sex you are transitioning to. Sounds like he has been going by Chaz for a while.

Learning to belch on command. Instructions in inappropriate scratching. A series of "hockaloogie" classes.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/11/becoming-a-man-the-process/

z7shysterical.gif
You big bad Chilly Willy! Crack me up you do :D

I don't understand it but wish him well too. He is most likely a perfect candidate for the process having come out 20 years ago.

I wouldn't want to be a man unless I would have all the accoutrements to go along with it, that work. That must be the tricky part. I wonder if he has a partner yet. Dumb question I know, but he is attracted to women, right?

z7shysterical.gif
You big bad Chilly Willy! Crack me up you do :D

I don't understand it but wish him well too. He is most likely a perfect candidate for the process having come out 20 years ago.

I wouldn't want to be a man unless I would have all the accoutrements to go along with it, that work. That must be the tricky part. I wonder if he has a partner yet. Dumb question I know, but he is attracted to women, right?

I don't keep up on the latest celebrity details, but I believe Chaz has always been attracted to women. She came out as lesbian long ago and when it was incredibly brave to do so, considering the publicity she was bound to achieve as Cher's daughter. Since then, she has been a very active queer activist.

If anyone has thought this through, I imagine he has.

I also believe a penis can be made during the surgical transformation. Even 30 years ago (the last time I read anything on the subject), it was possible to build a functional penis using a rod or something to achieve erection. As you say, however, sounds "tricky" to me.

If I may add to Chilly's list of male attributes:

The ability to control the amount, and intensity, of Methane emissions...

(Lol)

The best of luck to Chaz. This comes as no great shock to me after Chaz came out many years ago. Wonder how Cher is coping with the news?

Add to the list in mind, the ability to talk less after switching sex and to say, "Ah, Ha" more in response to women talking.

The best of luck to Chaz. This comes as no great shock to me after Chaz came out many years ago. Wonder how Cher is coping with the news?

Add to the list in mind, the ability to talk less after switching sex and to say, "Ah, Ha" more in response to women talking.

I had to read that a few times but agree he will have a whole new persona in his friendships.

I bet Cher, Dear Cher, has gone thru the stages of grief = anger, denial, etc., right down to acceptance. She was so in adoration of her beautiful little girl with those blond curls, who favored Sony so much, the love of her life.

Cher has inspired so many people on earth that I have this little feeling she will love him as much now as she did her back then.

And I think she will be happy again, though I think I saw in the NE that she is having some awful health problem right now.

This may seem like a silly question, but since Chastity came out as a Lesbian years ago, but felt or feels that she should have been born a man, will she now be considered heterosexual after the transition to a he?

They put a wee pump into one of the testicles (like in the old reebok pump trainers, remember them?ahh good times lol) the penis is then pumped into an erect status for sex theres a release valve somewhere too, but they started showing the slicing and dicing on the program so i turned off before they showed the valve and air release procedure, good luck to him, and prays to Cher to give her the strength and understanding to keep by her childs side as she has done in the past.

I think that evidenced by all the photos of recent years that Chaz has identified as male for a very long time.* I wish him the happiness he has sought and fought for so tirelessly.** I think Chaz is an ideal cantidate for this surgery.* Living "out" for 20 years he has had plenty of time to contemplete his gender identity in an open way.* Not everyone gay is destined to be the opposite sex.*Not by a longshot. I think that his case is much easier to understand as opposed to women or men, who after years of marriage, come out and announce their desire to transition.* It seems in his case, a logical, and natural step.*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back