In my right hand is the blue pill, in my left the red pill

Do you have a specific number? How many solved cases had CASKU prediction profiles, and in how many of these solved cases did CASKU profiles proved validated (with specific details, not vague generalities) and in how many were they wrong? With unsolved mysteries obviously there is no way to independently validate CASKU's skills.

I'm not really being fun, I think the author tried to talk tough by borrowing from a hollywood depiction of the mafia.

Exactly! The whole "vague generalities" is, IMO, overplayed ad nauseum and I, for one, would really like to see alot of the 'RDI vague generalities' turned into something substantive, even if just a BIT substantive. Get rid of the fluidity of it all and give me something solid to chew on. Otherwise, it's the same old song and dance, my friend. :)

Do you have a specific number? How many solved cases had CASKU prediction profiles, and in how many of these solved cases did CASKU profiles proved validated (with specific details, not vague generalities) and in how many were they wrong? With unsolved mysteries obviously there is no way to independently validate CASKU's skills.

I'm afraid I can't give you specific numbers, voynich. But what I can do is recommend you read the parts in PMPT and ITRMI that involve them, if you haven't already.

I'm not really being fun, I think the author tried to talk tough by borrowing from a hollywood depiction of the mafia.

That could go either way, though.

i was thinking some thrill kill adolescent who has read tru crime genre and thriller movies and mafia and military movies, attempting to use their language to make the RN sound that of a harden sophisticated career criminal

What age do you consider adolescent..

Exactly! The whole "vague generalities" is, IMO, overplayed ad nauseum and I, for one, would really like to see alot of the 'RDI vague generalities' turned into something substantive, even if just a BIT substantive. Get rid of the fluidity of it all and give me something solid to chew on. Otherwise, it's the same old song and dance, my friend. :)

I've tried! Never does me any good.

Just wondering cause I know men in their forties playing call of duty,james bond,killzone and all other ones...

Just wondering cause I know men in their forties playing call of duty,james bond,killzone and all other ones...

hehe:crazy:

in violent crime there is a statistical decline from adolescence to old age

hehe:crazy:

in violent crime there is a statistical decline from adolescence to old age

Well thats interesting because in mental illness there's an increase with age. IMO whoever kills children for ANY purpose IS mentally ill, no matter what.

Well thats interesting because in mental illness there's an increase with age. IMO whoever kills children for ANY purpose IS mentally ill, no matter what.

I agree with you. Although, I do believe that it is possible to kill a child ACCIDENTLY, and NOT be mentally ill. Like for example....a school principal, went off of her scheduled routine, and accidently left her baby in the car, instead of dropping her off at the daycare. She "forgot" that she was back there. There is a video of her, that was taken in the parking lot of the school...it was the first day of school, and she pulls up in her mini van, gets out, opens the back of the van and hauls out an armload of boxes full of doughnuts, for the teachers. She closes the van door, and goes into the school. She was sitting at her desk, at the end of the day, when one of the teachers that was parked near her, and was about to leave, noticed the baby in the backseat. She had been there for 8 hours. Sorry to make this so long...but, the baby died. The mother was NOT mentally ill when it happened...BUT...she proabably is NOW...I know that I would be. I am sure that its hard for her to live with herself.

I believe the same about PR. I have never thought that she intentionally meant to harm her daughter. I think that JB was just caught in the middle of blind rage.

I seem to recall I said something like that not too long ago!

Don't forget a major source of *violent* crime is gang-violence, and gang membership declines after adolescence. I mentioned violent crime, since college-educated professional white collar crime obviously increases with age and education.

Mental illness in DSM-IV includes just about everything -- depression, sleep disorders, anxiety disorders, age related dementia, alcoholism, drug abuse, etc.

I'm weighing cautiously in on this one by saying that to me what cinches it is the alleged kidnappers could gain nothing by leaving JB's battered body in the cellar. If it's money they want, they have to get the kid or the corpse, whatever it may be in whatever circumstances, O-U-T of the house to avoid discovery. A dead JB does not equal money. And the RN (a central premise) indicates that money is the ultimate goal. Therefore, it makes utterly no sense to leave a dead JB behind. All their success depends on the Rs not discovering their daughter is dead, as then no money will be paid. A corpse starts stinking in just a few days. Discovery would be imminent, even if the location wasn't discovered by the Rs or LE.

So the corpse in the cellar points only to the Ramseys, IMHO.

The RN is contradictory as well. It seems to be a "ransom for money" kidnapping, yet they also seem to be trying to portray themselves as targeting JR's daughter because of the country his business serves. Then they say the respect his business.
No child, dead or alive= no $$$. Why kill her and leave the body behind?
If you are targeting this child because of her father's business- why ask for ransom?

I guess that was PR's scattershot, two-birds-with-one-stone RN 2fer. Kind of along the lines with "If you can't convince 'em, confuse 'em."

You know, whatever works.

The RN is contradictory as well. It seems to be a "ransom for money" kidnapping, yet they also seem to be trying to portray themselves as targeting JR's daughter because of the country his business serves. Then they say the respect his business.
No child, dead or alive= no $$$. Why kill her and leave the body behind?
If you are targeting this child because of her father's business- why ask for ransom?

Speaking for myself, only, I don't believe the motive was kidnapping or ransom, it was thrill killing, and kidnapping RN was part of the staging to mislead LE as to the true motive (and frame the parents and throw LE off the scent)

Do you believe it was mostly at random? That JB herself was the target and not the Rs? Because she was a high profile target attacked on the one night out of the year everybody is most likely to be at home and accounted for, or at the crowded home of relatives. Either way, it's a night when people are likely to be home as opposed to out somewhere. This was an exclusive neighborhood in a wealthy town, with homes likely to have security systems and cameras installed. If she were a random young girl targeted for sexual or thrill kill purposes, she was certainly a high risk target at a high risk time.

Personally, I can't see one or more people taking that high a calculated risk that has so many chances of going south fast. If they wanted JB, I think they could have taken her from almost anywhere else at any other time and had their way with her. I see PR or possibly JR accidentally going too far in either a fit or rage over a toileting mishap or a sex game gone awry. And then the cover-up of all cover-ups.

I've also wondered if maybe the stress of maintaining that story and keeping up the facade of innocence wasn't the stress factor that nudged her cancer from its remission and led to P's death indirectly.

Do you believe it was mostly at random? That JB herself was the target and not the Rs? Because she was a high profile target attacked on the one night out of the year everybody is most likely to be at home and accounted for, or at the crowded home of relatives. Either way, it's a night when people are likely to be home as opposed to out somewhere. This was an exclusive neighborhood in a wealthy town, with homes likely to have security systems and cameras installed. If she were a random young girl targeted for sexual or thrill kill purposes, she was certainly a high risk target at a high risk time.

Personally, I can't see one or more people taking that high a calculated risk that has so many chances of going south fast. If they wanted JB, I think they could have taken her from almost anywhere else at any other time and had their way with her. I see PR or possibly JR accidentally going too far in either a fit or rage over a toileting mishap or a sex game gone awry. And then the cover-up of all cover-ups.

I've also wondered if maybe the stress of maintaining that story and keeping up the facade of innocence wasn't the stress factor that nudged her cancer from its remission and led to P's death indirectly.

In my right hand is the blue pill, in my left the red pill

One warning: I only offer you the truth, nothing more. YOu'll see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Personally, I can't see one or more people taking that high a calculated risk that has so many chances of going south fast. If they wanted JB, I think they could have taken her from almost anywhere else at any other time and had their way with her.

:clap: That's what a lot of other people have said, as well.

I see PR or possibly JR accidentally going too far in either a fit or rage over a toileting mishap or a sex game gone awry. And then the cover-up of all cover-ups.

Pretty awful, huh?

I was at a barbecue a few weeks ago and I mentioned my upcoming book. And several people there said the same thing.

akashana, I offer you a chance to discover your true power. Join me. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict.

:clap: That's what a lot of other people have said, as well.

Pretty awful, huh?

I was at a barbecue a few weeks ago and I mentioned my upcoming book. And several people there said the same thing.

akashana, I offer you a chance to discover your true power. Join me. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict.

I have a bad feeling about this

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back