Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we know now that there is a very obvious connection between the A's, their attorney and the defense team, JB. This motion was filed for the defense as well as for the A's, IMO.

:clap: Yep. Very transparent. From now on, we must remember to always add BC's name to the defence team list.

Hey they forget their atty too before they stormed out.

I'm not gonna say it:silenced:BUT I know ya'll are thinkin the same thing too!!:biglaugh:

Caylee has 2 maybe 3 lawyers. Her mother, at last count, has Baez et al and now, the A's attorney. :furious:

Did anyone catch GA flinching away from CA's pat on his shoulder. GA actually put his back sideways from CA. The motion was denied right after cA's gesture to gA and then she hustled right out of the courtroom. Thankyou Judge Strickland for following the law as it pertains to Caylee. Obviuosly the A's weren't prepped for a negative outcome by the way their faces showed disgust in Stricklands courtroom.

Darn...I missed the hearing. Does anyone know if they have a link up yet to watch this morning's hearing and if so could you please add a link. Please and Thank you...:blowkiss:

I didn't see a media link of the replay, but PattyG is uploading to YouTube and will post that link soon. :)

But, old fractures would be classified as antemortem (before death) trauma to the bones and the ME already stated that there was no evidence of this. What remains to be commented on by the ME is perimortem (at or near the time of death) and postmortem (after death) trauma to the bones.

Since the latter were never commented on in the ME's press conference there's a chance that the report could include evidence concerning these types of bone trauma.

Antemortem bone trauma is differentiated from the other types by evidence of healing having occurred, as in prior abuse. If trauma was found to be peri- or postmortem it is due to the lack evidence showing that healing has taken place. Further criteria differentiate peri from postmortem trauma.

A hypothetical situation could be that KC struck out at Caylee in a rage causing broken bones and massive internal hemmorhage. She died very quickly and the bones would show no evidence of healing. The ME couldn't rule the cause of death to be a broken rib or a broken ulna nor could she state that the cause of death was internal hemmorhage because she didn't have tissue with which to conclude this. She could, however, find perimortem trauma to bones. This, along with the duct tape placement would be enough for her to be confident in ruling the death a homicide.

She may even be able to give her opinion that the bones that were broken resulted from a force so great that trauma to other areas was likely and may have caused death. For instance, children rarely break a rib because they are very pliable. Most cases of broken ribs in children are the result of child abuse or mva. For a child to present with multiple broken ribs, major blunt force trauma to the chest wall would have to occur. This type of injury could result in any number of fatal injuries. KC wouldn't have a chance if the ME found multiple ribs with perimortem trauma. Nothing short of a massive blow could cause this.

Sorry to ramble but, since the As have tried to block the release of this autopsy I've thought of all kinds of things it could include. Until the ME rules out peri or post mortem trauma to the bones there are many possibilities. Something in that report has them very worried.

Marina2, this post had me up all night wondering about WHY it was so important for the A's to try and have the results sealed. Thank you again for your comments!

Their little plot failed and the poor losers ran out of the court room like selfish children!!! LOL. I missed the beginning of the video until I found it. Can't wait for the link to see it over. Justice for Caylee is coming! I'm glad they questioned G on their tv appearances. Good show.

Thank you for the upcoming YouTube, Patty, as I can only get audio on these live feeds. Maybe because I'm in Canada.

I really like Judge Strickland, but I think he is going to have to be on his toes a bit more. JB continues to undermine the court IMO. I don't believe he should have been heard on this issue at all today. Should he not have to file his own motion to discuss this? I know piggy-backing isn't allowed in the Canadian courtrooms. US legal eagles, what say you?

Canadians get the live feeds. I watch them :)

For some crazy reason, I still feel sympathy for George & Cindy, as the grandparents of a murdered grandchild, however, their sense of entitlement is appalling to me. What on God's earth is could cause more anguish than their own daughter KC not reporting their beloved grandchild missing for 31 days??....and viewing pics of her partying the month away. Now, THAT will cause great anguish. They really need counseling to stop all of this projecting onto others and the court. not being flip, i'm serious.

For some crazy reason, I still feel sympathy for George & Cindy, as the grandparents of a murdered grandchild, however, their sense of entitlement is appalling to me. What on God's earth is could cause more anguish than their own daughter KC not reporting their beloved grandchild missing....and viewing pics of her partying the month away. Now, THAT will cause great anguish. They really need counseling to stop all of this projecting onto others and the court. not being flip, i'm serious.

I understand. I do not believe their actions are born from genuine grief. Is it their quest to wring every ounce of drama from this? IMO their actions appear suspicious at best.

I don't know. I think it would add more anguish to my grief,if reports of what happened to my loved one were kept under wraps. That's just me.

Their motives for this so-called motion, in my opinion are dubious and don't pertain to finding out what happened to Caylee.:bang: They go on shows and state that "they don't know what happened to Caylee" or that they are" not sure about Casey's involvement in all of this". Well, why are they trying so hard to keep things hush-hush?.:rolleyes:

I just remembered about the hearing when I got a Twitter update from AnthonyUpdates. I see that we get the report, but when?!

I heard Local 6 is saying about 2 or 3 this afternoon!:clap:

I don't know. I think it would add more anguish to my grief,if reports of what happened to my loved one were kept under wraps. That's just me.

They know exactly what is in the report. When Judge Strikland was talking about the public's right to know, CA was shaking her head with a grimance that said she disagrees with this. They know. They just don't want the public to know. Could these two be any more transparent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500