New IDI book published on JBR and others

Well Well.

If the guy is an SO then I am sure they have his DNA. In other words, this guy did not kill JBR. This dude is just trying to sell books.

Here is something creepy, found this while researching the unsolved cases mentioned above, the suspect was named John Ramsey "Felix" Chinn, is there any thing as coincidence? I think this guy is linked to boys but still makes you stop and think is that how the Ramsey's might have been targeted? Does anyone know if Access Graphics had any dealings in Seattle where Chinn is an artist?

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2008/01/15/new-profile-boy-stabbed-repeatedly-in-park/

Tracy Neef and Alie Berrelez?

There has been a great disturbance in the force. We have a new enemy.

SD, now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational DNA technology. Commander you may test the DNA when ready. Your fleet and your friends are lost, your pet RDI theories on the moon will not survive, my young apprentice.

http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2009-06-0619-002.shtml

Don't think this has been mentioned yet. A new intruder suspect!

We really need to get Dave's book published to counter some of this stuff.

You said it, Sophie. This could work for me...

Roy23 said:
If the guy is an SO then I am sure they have his DNA. In other words, this guy did not kill JBR. This dude is just trying to sell books.

Are you that surprised? If there's one thing I pride myself on, it's that I'm not doing this for money.

Tracy Neef and Alie Berrelez?

There has been a great disturbance in the force. We have a new enemy.

SD, now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational DNA technology. Commander you may test the DNA when ready. Your fleet and your friends are lost, your pet RDI theories on the moon will not survive, my young apprentice.

Your overconfidence is your weakness. Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed.

Your overconfidence is your weakness. Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed.

And your faith in your friends is yours. Oh and I'm afraid the DNA tests linking Tracy Neef and Alie Berrelez killer to JB killer will be available when your friends arrive. There is no escape. It is pointless to resist my son. Give yourself to IDI.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcas...r-vanishes-after-mom-drops-her-off-at-school/

The mystery of who intercepted her that day has troubled Thornton homicide detectives, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and FBI agents and Boulder County sheriff’s investigators for 24 years.

Tracy Marie Neef

BTW one suspect is John Ramsey Chin --- a convergence in the force.

And your faith in your friends is yours. Oh and I'm afraid the DNA tests linking Tracy Neef and Alie Berrelez killer to JB killer will be available when your friends arrive. There is no escape. It is pointless to resist my son. Give yourself to IDI.

Your arrogance blinds you.

You said it, Sophie. This could work for me....

Hi SD.
Ya that would be great if the renewed interest in the case would aid in you getting published.

Are you that surprised? If there's one thing I pride myself on, it's that I'm not doing this for money.

No, that has been quite apparent. Your effort is admirable.

SD, I've always wondered .... between all the books, movies, Crime Entertainment airtime, could you even estimate how much money has been made as a result of JBR's death?

Hi SD.
Ya that would be great if the renewed interest in the case would aid in you getting published.

Exactly

No, that has been quite apparent. Your effort is admirable.

Thank you.

SD, I've always wondered .... between all the books, movies, Crime Entertainment airtime, could you even estimate how much money has been made as a result of JBR's death?

It's got to be at least $20 million.

http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2009-06-0619-002.shtml

Don't think this has been mentioned yet. A new intruder suspect!

We really need to get Dave's book published to counter some of this stuff.

""Almost one year ago, the Ramsey family was eliminated as suspects," Benish says. "This suspect is still at large and the jurisdictions in charge need to combine their efforts to yield resolution." "

I think some forget HOW the R's were eliminated as suspects.

Oh and by WHOM.

""Almost one year ago, the Ramsey family was eliminated as suspects," Benish says. "This suspect is still at large and the jurisdictions in charge need to combine their efforts to yield resolution." "

I think some forget HOW the R's were eliminated as suspects.

Oh and by WHOM.

My point exactly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie