2009.06.19 Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLease thanks in advance for some serious discussion about this development. Let's stay on topic and really examine this report and it's findings.
This is an advance request and where this post may land on the thread has nothing to do with any prior posts. thanks.

That made me cry. It literally made tears flow from my eyes. Poor sweet Caylee. You deserved so much better than you got.

I didn't catch any real bombshells on that first read though. Was very glad to see indications that the bag was likely there from shortly after she was murdered.

I have prayed since she was found that animals hadnt gotten to her wee body, i am heartbroken afte reading this and seeing that animals had gotten to her. I knew it was likely but the confirmation has crushed me. My god let her be safely in your arms now.

I'm curious about the fabric letters. Why were they put into the bag with Caylee?

I believe if I read it correctly they were from the shirt she was wearing that was also decomposing.

WOW.
Pretty conclusive science that she was there since the time she went missing.
I strongly feel this ( and perhaps the opinion of the examiner) is what they did NOT want out there.
The duct tape doesn't help matters either...
Amazing that the tape was lied about in a public forum!!

It states that hair was matted. Would this be caused from any type of struggle? Vigorous shaking of the head, perhaps?

This struck me too. I pictured someone keeping her hair brushed and smooth. (My neighbor allowed her daughters hair to mat and it caused a thick 'nest' of matted hair on the lower back of the head. She had curly hair so it was an ongoing problem)

How long between her last hair brushing and when she died? We'll never know. Did she struggle somewhere before she died? It is possible, given this clue that I don't want to think about. Wish I'd not read the report.

No mention of a heart sticker, either. But I think that residue was discovered a few weeks later.

2n9c84h.jpg

Page 3: Duct tape was clearly placed prior to decomposition, keeping the mandible in place. (Does this mean Caylee was still alive or just that it was placed before the body started to decompose? I am confused.) http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html

The report for the live insects and Puparia have not been released to my knowledge. Does anyone know if these will be released or if they were already where would I find them? Please and Thank you..

It also states that the remaining contents and the bags themselves are allowed to dry and are examined later. Does that mean there is more to come from this report? The way I understood this report is that this is a preliminary report?

I found something that caught my eye in the first part of the report. It was about the winnie the pooh blanket.

I took the pictures over to the winnie the pooh thread (had to search hard for that one). Should I just bring here or leave it there? TIA for advice, I usually only read the posts here and don't post much to the Caylee forum.

One of the most important things I got from reading those reports is that the area off of Suburban appears to be the original site. Everything I read tells me that Caylee's body wasn't moved.

I hope we are going to see Dr. G's report on what she thinks happened.

I find myself getting very angry over this. That momster not only killed that baby she then threw her away like trash and let animals and bugs violate her more than she was already.

I have prayed since she was found that animals hadnt gotten to her wee body, i am heartbroken afte reading this and seeing that animals had gotten to her. I knew it was likely but the confirmation has crushed me. My god let her be safely in your arms now.

I know. Reading about the trunk of Caylee's body being dragged by animals brought me to tears. I guess I should have expected it, but it still hurts to read it.

I've often wondered about the duct tape. Why duct tape the mouth unless she was alive at the time? Unless, of course, the duct tape was put there to suggest a kidnapping.

A big thing to note, is that in the skeletal dispersal report, they say that her teeth being found by the skull indicate that the area where the skull was found is most likely where it decomposed. Which means the body was not moved after being put there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie