2009.06.19 FBI Decomposition Report

JWG

Reaction score
FBI Decomposition Report

Two bombshells for me:

• The chloroform in the car was unusually high - about one million times higher than a normal decomposing body at that stage.

• The paper towels found in the garbage bag removed from the trunk had evidence of decomposition on them, indicating KC attempted to clean the mess, and threw the used towels into the bag from Tony's apartment.

FBI Decomposition Report

Two bombshells for me:

• The chloroform in the car was unusually high - about one million times higher than a normal decomposing body at that stage.

• The paper towels found in the garbage bag removed from the trunk had evidence of decomposition on them, indicating KC attempted to clean the mess, and threw the used towels into the bag from Tony's apartment.

ITA. Adipocere on the paper towels indicates that the decomp was very rapid and that there was leakage in the car. The body fat on the paper towels probably came from Casey attempting to clean the trunk.

I think the bag of trash from Tony's was also the source of the THC.

FBI also analyzed:
A decomposing pizza - found it was inconsistent with the trunk odor.
A decomposing squirrel - found it was inconsistent with the trunk odor.
A decomposing child's body - found it was consistent with the trunk odor.

FBI also analyzed:

JWG, What do you make of the findings of THC and cannibinol on the paper towels? Maybe someone cleaning a pipe or ???

ITA. Adipocere on the paper towels indicates that the decomp was very rapid and that there was leakage in the car. The body fat on the paper towels probably came from Casey attempting to clean the trunk.

I think the bag of trash from Tony's was also the source of the THC.

Or KC's finger's. After all she probably had to get somewhat stoned before tackling the task at hand. :rolleyes:

(sung to the tune of Row, Row, Row Your Boat):

Clean clean clean the trunk
Mop up all the slime
Take a toke and hold the smoke
And blow your @%$&ing mind

:tipsy:

I looked at this document and could not find any reference to this. Can you tell me where this was at on the FBI Decomposition Report linked above, please? I must be missing this.
Sorry I was reading the wrong report. I didn't see this other one.

FBI also analyzed:

Gee, wonder when GA and CA were told of the FBI's scientific results? (Or wait, is that part of the "junk science?" They're unreal. Really.)

Not to venture too far OT to the FBI report...

Thinking the combination of (a) the high level of chloroform from the decomposition, and (b) the range of ADD now given may allow that the body was perhaps bagged immediately and the chloroform was sufficient enough to weaken the plastic to the point it breached & leaked sometime during the period the body was in the trunk incl. up to the time of disposal.

This scenario would suggest taping as less likely to be a post-mortem event :cry: IOW...no need to stem decomp if Casey thought it was already contained in the plastic bags. It would also be consistent w/ Casey handling the body less vs. more post-mortem.

FBI Decomposition Report

Two bombshells for me:

JWG, is there a second link for the FBI report? Although the header @ OS site states "36-page report", I'm only getting 14 pages (6592 - 6605). Is it just me??

TIA!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss: and thanks for the screen shots on the original autopsy thread :) I guess I should just look there for a link, huh? :crazy:

Or KC's finger's. After all she probably had to get somewhat stoned before tackling the task at hand. :rolleyes:

Mop up all the slime

That's what I was thinking too,:D

FBI Decomposition Report

Two bombshells for me:

It also says that they found acetic acid in the tire well and that in an acidic environment (which they say the tire well was) acetic acid is a by-product of making chloroform by mixing acetone and chlorine.

FBI Decomposition Report

Two bombshells for me:

Just wanted to note where I got this, because it is not explicitly pointed out in the report. Reviewing this excerpt from page 6555:

Chloroform.PNG

The amount of chloroform found in the trunk was measured in the low parts per million range, where as normal human decomposition is low parts per trillion range. One trillion is one million million.

Looking a couple pages later ...

Chloroform2.PNG

... we see that acetic acid was present in the trunk scrapings. While it is possible the presence of acetic acid could be due to the slightly acidic level of the carpet, it is also a byproduct of producing chloroform from chlorine and acetone.

So, as much as I thought "naw...KC is way to stupid and lazy :bang: to produce home-made chloroform", the report is pretty much telling us "Yeah, we think she actually did." :eek:

*snipped*

My turn to play Captain Obvious today, OK?

...and in the bag from Tony's apartment meaning it was post-disposal...and close to 6/27. IMHO when Casey texted Amy, "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car." @ 11:34AM 6/27...4mins after leaving G&C's and ~13mins before running outta gas @ Amscot it was because she'd just done the paper-towel cleaning @ G&C's...couldn't toss the decomp-soaked-towels out @ G&C's house. That she took a trash bag from Tony's (not a new one from G&C's) suggests she had the cleaning in mind when she left Tony's...perhaps even having @ it in Tony's parking lot...although less likely, 'cause methinks she woulda tossed it in the dumpster as she existed the parking lot there.

Just a shame she forgot to get rid of it in the dumpster that was 4 feet away :eek: when she ran outta gas :doh:

thanks for starting this thread!

JWG, is there a second link for the FBI report? Although the header @ OS site states "36-page report", I'm only getting 14 pages (6592 - 6605). Is it just me??

TIA!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss: and thanks for the screen shots on the original autopsy thread :) I guess I should just look there for a link, huh? :crazy:

Thanks...I corrected the link. :bang:

Very good information JWG, thank you!

Mop up all the slime

Your little clean-up song is the only thing today that has made me laugh!:) Thank you, JWG, I needed that so badly! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back