GUILTY NC - Frank Lombard for sexually exploiting 5yo son, Durham, 2009

VespaElf

Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
Reaction score
WASHINGTON — A Duke University official has been arrested and charged with offering his adopted 5-year-old son for sex.

Frank Lombard, the school's associate director of the Center for Health Policy, was arrested after an Internet sting, according to the FBI's Washington field office and the city's police department.

According to an affidavit by District of Columbia Police Det. Timothy Palchak, an unnamed informant facing charges in his own child sex case led authorities to Lombard.

Authorities said that Lombard tried to persuade a person — who he did not know was a police officer — to travel to North Carolina to have sex with Lombard's child.

The detective's affidavit charges Lombard identified himself online as "perv dad for fun," and says that in an online chat with the detective, Lombard said he had sexually molested his son, whom he adopted as an infant.

The court papers say Lombard also invited the undercover detective to North Carolina to have sex with the young boy, and even suggested which hotel he should use........................
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529184,00.html?test=latestnews

Article doesnt say if hes married.......Im curious as to if he adopted as a single Dad or theres a Mother in the picture.
Im just so thankful this baby has been saved from the horrors of his life(I highly doubt this is the first time this sicko "shared"him)& pray he gets a chance at a "normal"life with a loving family!

OMG! This crazy world we live in seems to be getting more screwed up by the minute!

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6886092

"The warrant says Lombard lives in Durham with a gay partner, and that he has two adopted children.
It says he told the investigator "he could not molest the adopted 5-year-old child when his partner was around, however the partner was leaving for a four-day business trip the next day, which would allow him the ability to molest the child just as he did the last time his partner had left town."
The warrant goes on to say that Lombard admitted to drugging the child with Benadryl during the molestation. It also goes into graphic detail about the molestation - including accusations Lombard performed oral sex on the child."

:eek::furious:

A bullet to the head would be too good for this guy. Since his partner was unaware of the molestation I wonder if he'll be allowed to keep custody of the boy. I wonder if that would even be in the boy's best interest. Who knows he could end up in foster care and the hands of another pedophile.

A bullet to the head would be too good for this guy. Since his partner was unaware of the molestation I wonder if he'll be allowed to keep custody of the boy. I wonder if that would even be in the boy's best interest. Who knows he could end up in foster care and the hands of another pedophile.

From the molester's words, when his partner was around, the child was safe and the partner was unaware of the molestation, so I think the partner should get to keep the children. Everyone in that family is going to need some therapy. I hope the molester gets extra intensive "therapy" in prison.

This just defies human understanding. Not only did he abuse the child but he offered him to a stranger to abuse. This poor baby.

god, what a creep.

I know there are so many SOs that the police don't catch, but I'm truly grateful that they caught this man, before the boy was molested again.

This just makes me sick to my stomach. Stories like these make it even harder for women who want to give their child up for adoption. That poor boy! I hope the other child wasn't molested also.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6886092

"The warrant says Lombard lives in Durham with a gay partner, and that he has two adopted children.
It says he told the investigator "he could not molest the adopted 5-year-old child when his partner was around, however the partner was leaving for a four-day business trip the next day, which would allow him the ability to molest the child just as he did the last time his partner had left town."
The warrant goes on to say that Lombard admitted to drugging the child with Benadryl during the molestation. It also goes into graphic detail about the molestation - including accusations Lombard performed oral sex on the child."

:eek::furious:
Thank you for finding that addition info...........After reading it I believe this p.o.s had it in his head to molest this baby from the get go-how horrible for his partner who ,most likely,adopted this child with the best intentions & had no idea his partner & co parent was up to this........wow.......I REALLY hope the other children are throughly checked out.
I guess its a blessing,in a weird way, that this child was drugged.......I hope he has no memory of being raped.I hope the other Father is fit & can care for these children.I also hope this case will be viewed as an anomaly for gay adoptions & not used for propaganda against then.
May I also say a 20 year sentence is about 80+ years too short!!!!!!!!!!!

Something needs to be done with these losers and it needs to be done now. They are coming out of the woodwork. My God it is so scarey !!

I just read about this on fox news and came straight over here, I knew you guys are great at finding more info.

I hate this, I can not stand what is happening to our children, it is very scary (as said above), but what is even worse is that this sort of thing is not new, it is just easier to find due to the technology and the internet, unfortuantely.

My heart just aches for this boy:(

I'd like to find some benadryl that would knock me out and make me stay asleep. I think it's BS that the alledged weirdo claimed anything other than benadryl making a child sleepy. Adopted kids sure deserve better than these ended up with.

This is why its so hard for gay couples to adopt children who desperately need a forever home!
Im not for or against gay couples but when it comes to children needing a home, Id rather see them with a gay couple who can truly love them and offer them a stable home as to a foster home or in a group home!
I hope I havnt offended anyone< that isnt my attention

20 years, I agree, WAY too short....it'll be just like Potter and all the other RSO's, he'll be out in 5 for "good behavior", and just find another child to do this to.
Why are these cases (ie Jada Justice) getting such "soft" imo sentences?
Hell, why not tell them.....hey, go ahead and do it, you'll just have to do a few years, then you can do it again if you want.
MAKES ME SICK

This is why its so hard for gay couples to adopt children who desperately need a forever home!
Im not for or against gay couples but when it comes to children needing a home, Id rather see them with a gay couple who can truly love them and offer them a stable home as to a foster home or in a group home!
I hope I havnt offended anyone< that isnt my attention
Exactly my thought Wild! Weve heard enough adopted horror stories about HETROSEXUAL couples so the sexual orientation shouldnt matter! A monster is a monster-period.
ALL children deserve loving,safe & happy homes & I believe theres no reason a gay couple or SINGLE parent(gay or otherwise) cant provide that.
I also think if you have an issue with gay couples adopting then you should get off your a$$ & adopt or foster yourself then!Theres too many needy & unwanted children out there for "armchair complainers" to dictate who THEY feel is or isnt appropriate...........I just hope this case isnt going to be used as anti-gay adoption propaganda!
Again I hope the other parent in this case is fit & willing to parent(my thought was maybe the abuser "convinced"his partner to adopt for HIS nefarious purposes & the partner wasnt really "on board"-we see this happen with Hetrosexuals ALL THE TIME)& these kids can stay with the only other parent they know & survive this.

How the hell do they keep thinking they can get away with c**p like this?

Glad in one way that this little guy can escape the clutches of his pervert 'father' now.

I wonder if psych testing of some kind could tease this stuff out??

Everytime I read stories like this, I am struck by how incredibly sick and twisted the behavior is.....yet the perp was apparently living what appeared to be a normal life to the outside world - even to his partner. How can someone have such evil horrible behavior and still act 'normal'? Isn't there something about these people that would raise an alarm??:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back