GUILTY OK - Cheyenne Wolf, 12, disabled, beaten to death, Bokchito, April 2008

According to the OSBI, the Wolfs discussed what to do with the body and agreed that they would not report her death. Mr. Wolf put the body into a sleeping bag and then into a large plastic tub. The body was placed in a shed on the property until it began to smell.

The affidavit states that Mr. Wolf then buried the body under the front deck of the Philadelphia Road residence, where it remained until the family moved to Havre.

Before the move, Mr. Wolf dug up Cheyenne’s body and placed it in three large Ziplock bags, and then put the bags into plastic tubs, according to the OSBI.

Mr. Wolf told Houston they moved to Havre in August 2008 and the body was placed in a garage until January of this year. A sibling ran away and was placed into a hospital, according to the affidavit, and the Wolfs feared that Cheyenne’s death would be revealed.

These POSs dug her up and moved when they moved? I'm betting the sibling had nothing to do with the death. Hopefully the other children are now safe from these monsters.

W.T.H.??? No doubt in my mind there will be more to this story and much more disgusting information about what was going on in this family.

And I guess no one noticed this child went missing. What did they tell the school, neighbors, etc. -- I know this nothing new but it still hurts that a child can just disappear and no questions are asked.

Big move from Durant, OK to Havre, MT?

http://www.koco.com/cnn-news/19980849/detail.html

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A southern Oklahoma couple buried an 11-year-old girl, dug up her remains several times and moved the body from place to place for more than a year, according to arrest warrants issued Tuesday.

Warrants for the arrest of Abel Wolf, 35, and Denise Wolf, 40, were issued by a Bryan County District Court judge on Tuesday.

They are accused of unlawfully moving the body of 11-year-old Cheyenne Noell Wolf after she died in April 2008. Abel Wolf told agents Thursday that his daughter died inside their Bokchito mobile home on Philadelphia Road a day after he heard a thump come from inside of it.

Neither suspect has been accused in the girl's death.

Abel Wolf Details Daughter's Death

Wolf told agents that the girl had not been eating that night and that he went outside to smoke with another of his daughters. They were outside for 15 to 20 minutes, Wolf said, when he heard a thump.

Upon returning to the house, Wolf said, Cheyenne was not acting normally and did not seem to understand what was happening. Wolf said he examined the girl's pupils, and they seemed normal.

Wolf told agents that he thought Cheyenne was tired, so he put her to bed.

The next day, Wolf's wife and Cheyenne's stepmother -- Denise Wolf -- told him after he returned from work that the girl had died. Abel Wolf told agents that he confirmed her death, noting that the girl's body was cool.

Wolf told agents that he and his wife decided not to report the girl's death to police.

A brother-in-law of Wolf testified to agents that it was only when one of Cheyenne's siblings started kicking and stomping her body that her parents decided to dispose of it.

Abel Wolf told agents that he put his daughter's body in a sleeping bag and then into a large plastic tub before storing it inside a shed. Once the body started to smell, Wolf told agents, he buried it under the front deck of his residence.

Four months later -- in August 2008 -- the family moved to Havre, Mont. Wolf told agents that he dug up Cheyenne's body and put it in the garage of his new residence, where the body stayed until January 2009.

Wolf told agents that the disappearance and hospitalization of another of his daughters prompted him to have the body moved to a house in Milton-Freewater, Ore., where it was placed inside an old chicken house.

After a month, the body was moved to a storage facility in the Milton-Freewater area, Wolf said.

Agents started investigating the couple after Denise Wolf's niece called Ardmore police on June 16.

The video link alleges, at the very end, that one of her siblings may have killed her.

This world just keeps getting weirder.

"Wolf told agents that the disappearance and hospitalization of another of his daughters prompted him to have the body moved to a house in Milton-Freewater, Ore., where it was placed inside an old chicken house."

Snipped from above article.

Does this mean that another daughter of Wolf's daughters disappeared and another was hospitalized? (Anyone know how many daughters this guy had?)

What is the world coming to?

Wolf's statements about thinking she was "tired" and putting her to bed make me so angry that I don't have any words to explain it. This was a little girl who should have been getting excited about going to middle school dances, and yet, her parents killed her, buried her, and then moved her body. Sick....disgusting....evil...... I hate them. God bless Cheyenne!!! I am SO SICK of these stories, I don't know why I keep reading. It is because I care.....I truly, honestly do..... and I dare not care, because I fear no one else will - except for those of you here on WS's. Thank you for being here. Thank you!!!!

This is sick, just sick...........
esp. the part about digging her up and putting her in 3 ziplock bags............
Unbelieveable...............these people are sick!

I give another WTF? WTF is the world coming to. I agree there has to be more to this story, but, my goodness the whole family sounds messed up.

What is wrong with people?

It is quite suspicious they did not report her death. It just looks really incriminating. The first reaction would be 911 no matter what--you at least try to save your child.

http://www.koco.com/cnn-news/19980849/detail.html

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A southern Oklahoma couple buried an 11-year-old girl, dug up her remains several times and moved the body from place to place for more than a year, according to arrest warrants issued Tuesday.

Warrants for the arrest of Abel Wolf, 35, and Denise Wolf, 40, were issued by a Bryan County District Court judge on Tuesday.

They are accused of unlawfully moving the body of 11-year-old Cheyenne Noell Wolf after she died in April 2008. Abel Wolf told agents Thursday that his daughter died inside their Bokchito mobile home on Philadelphia Road a day after he heard a thump come from inside of it.

Neither suspect has been accused in the girl's death.

Abel Wolf Details Daughter's Death

Wolf told agents that the girl had not been eating that night and that he went outside to smoke with another of his daughters. They were outside for 15 to 20 minutes, Wolf said, when he heard a thump.

Upon returning to the house, Wolf said, Cheyenne was not acting normally and did not seem to understand what was happening. Wolf said he examined the girl's pupils, and they seemed normal.

Wolf told agents that he thought Cheyenne was tired, so he put her to bed.

The next day, Wolf's wife and Cheyenne's stepmother -- Denise Wolf -- told him after he returned from work that the girl had died. Abel Wolf told agents that he confirmed her death, noting that the girl's body was cool.

Wolf told agents that he and his wife decided not to report the girl's death to police.

A brother-in-law of Wolf testified to agents that it was only when one of Cheyenne's siblings started kicking and stomping her body that her parents decided to dispose of it.

Abel Wolf told agents that he put his daughter's body in a sleeping bag and then into a large plastic tub before storing it inside a shed. Once the body started to smell, Wolf told agents, he buried it under the front deck of his residence.

Four months later -- in August 2008 -- the family moved to Havre, Mont. Wolf told agents that he dug up Cheyenne's body and put it in the garage of his new residence, where the body stayed until January 2009.

Wolf told agents that the disappearance and hospitalization of another of his daughters prompted him to have the body moved to a house in Milton-Freewater, Ore., where it was placed inside an old chicken house.

After a month, the body was moved to a storage facility in the Milton-Freewater area, Wolf said.

Agents started investigating the couple after Denise Wolf's niece called Ardmore police on June 16.

The video link alleges, at the very end, that one of her siblings may have killed her.

This world just keeps getting weirder.

BBM. Yeah, right. More like after the parents stomped and kicked the child, they buried her. They probably said that to explain away any breaks, etc, that would show what they did to kill this little girl. Sickos.

um so the brother in law knew this child was dead? Honestly, these people sound like trash and it looks like other children were abused or neglected. I feel terrible that innocent babies are born to people like this. It also seems like if a child is stomping and kicking the dead body of his sister that perhaps the entire family was abusing the dead child.

This probably happens more than we can imagine, especially if people move, then no one would noticed a child missing. If it was an accident, why didnt they just call 911 when they found her not breathing.

Does anyone know why the other daughter ended up in the hospital? Whatever the reason it seems the dad felt it would lead to other questions.

What on earth was going on here? This is one sick, sick family.
How can any part of this family ever expect to have some semblance of humanity?
This all renders me speechless, I have read things recently that make me wonder what has happened to this world, I sound like my Nanna but...I am just speechless..
Did this always happen and we didn't know?
:confused::confused::confused:

I just don't know any more

I don't get why the wife waited for him to come home from work to tell him that his daughter was dead. I call or email my husband at work just to let him know when our children just aren't feeling well. It's just strange to think that she waited for him to come home. "Dinner's on the table, oh by the way your daughter is dead." wtf?

Dental records needed to confirm ID of body found in Milton-Freewater

By Paula Horton

MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. A positive identification of human remains found in a Milton-Freewater storage unit won’t be made until dental records can be checked, Umatilla County authorities said.
But an autopsy completed today by the Oregon State Medical Examiner’s Officer shows the body is consistent with the medical history of an 11-year-old girl reportedly missing in Havre, Mont., Sheriff John Trumbo said. (more at link)

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/945/story/640763.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back