Magic salary for live-in witch Anyone need a job?

The article mentions that applicants will be judged on their ability to complete "witch tests". Um, what the heck is a witch test?

Wasn't that the test where a suspected witch was tied to a dunking stool and lowered into the water. If she /he didn't drown they were considered a witch and burned at the stake. If they did drown they were considered innocent. Ooops!

I think the future employers were being funny. At least I hope so or the position will never be filled. :D

I think I've just found my calling! Except for the cat thing - I'm a dog person. Maybe they could wear a disguise?

I'm guaranteed to get this job. I have many reliable references who will confirm that I am a witch.

Hmmmm...how much does that equal in US currency? I love cats, can cackle with the best of them, and can pass "witch"ever tests they want me take!! LOL I come with my own hat, beautiful array of colorful capes, can do my own stage make-up complete with fake warts if they like, and can conjure up spells which would make their head spin. hehehe Where do I sign up?!

*casts the evil eye at SS*

Step aside, Sistah. Don't make me go *itch Witch on you.

pentaclewitchwand_sm.jpg

witch.png

Ahem! I'm here for the job interview. If you...er...ladies would just step aside. Or else!

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
Send these fake wenches
To the Hubble.

Off to space, out of my face
I say, "Scat!" (But I'll keep the cat)
Eye of newt and prose of wit,
Get thee gone. Go on, Git!

p.s. Blessed Be! :blowkiss:

Very clever, lol! But little verses won't save you!

Evil_Witch_Queen_by_Asaenath.jpg

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I am angry.

Oooh, look at the dainty, little Baby Witch playing dress-up and shaking her nasty old green apple. She's just so dang cute!

But, you're playing in the Big Leagues now, My Pretty.

WitchFaceWO184.jpg

1129565127_dark_witch.jpg

Ewwww! Nice to see your shining face. I may look like easy prey, but remember, looks can and often are deciving. snicker:D

OW! Shutting up now, Boss!

images

Maybe if I send her a nice PM, she'll change me back!

Oh carp! Looks like SS got me, too!

aaaCANE-TOAD.jpg

Guess we're both outta the running and she'll get the job.

pd2210338.jpg

No! No! SS I meant back to how I used to look as a human.

(But you can make 20 pounds slimmer, if it's not too much trouble :))

You can have the job, I'm only a witch a few days out of each month.:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back