Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
========
Georgetown County is Lavender and Charleston County is Khaki :)

Yes, I know I watch HGTV too much..................I'm from Wilmington, NC and my work required me to travel 17 S. from Wilmington to Charleston at least twice a week. I knew exactly what area LE was describing as the location of the last ping of her phone. Very haunting. I don't think I can cross the nearby bridge without thinking about her.

Maybe it's our computers .It shows up tan on mine.The strip along the coast.

If you look at the map of the coastline you may notice that there are tons of inlets,isolated marsh areas,rivers and of coarse the vast ocean. It is much more daunting than the island of Aruba,IMO. Natalee was never found,despite having suspects and world attention.
I pray Britanee is just a runaway and will come home.My gut doesn't think so.
I can't imagine what her family and friends are enduring.

"IS PETER BROSWICK NOT TALKING BECAUSE HE SOLD BRITTANEE DREXEL INTO HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING?

Myrtle Beach, SC– Brittanee Marie Drexel, 17, has been missing since the evening of April 25th. Drexel was last seen, according to witnesses at the Motel she was staying in, against her Mother’s protests, at 8:15PM."

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/brittanee-drexel-sold-sex-trade

It seems sex trafficking is a common topic amongst Brittanee articles lately. I wonder if there's something to this theory?

"IS PETER BROSWICK NOT TALKING BECAUSE HE SOLD BRITTANEE DREXEL INTO HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING?

Myrtle Beach, SC– Brittanee Marie Drexel, 17, has been missing since the evening of April 25th. Drexel was last seen, according to witnesses at the Motel she was staying in, against her Mother’s protests, at 8:15PM."

It seems sex trafficking is a common topic amongst Brittanee articles lately. I wonder if there's something to this theory?

Peter's 'spur-of-the-moment' decision to return to Rochester in the early morning hours of April 26th was conducted in crisis mode.

I have long suspected his involvement in Brittanee's disappearance.

See: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Brittanee M. Drexel, (Myrtle Beach)

Thanks,
Soulscape

If she's under the radar it's not in Eastern SC.Virtually every convenience store,gas,station and feed store,every other tree,telephone pole and stop sign,have the poster of Britanee missing.Volunteers setup along the highways.
I'm in Charleston County ,2 hours from MB and it's like she's one of of our own.

Charleston is not the only stop headed south, this can lead to other locations (not some rural) there is also Hilton Head, Savannah, endless destinations. Ladies Islands, Paris Island, Marine Corp air bases, Savannah, Jacksonville, and south into Key west. the question becomes where is she receiving funding? Just talking out loud here.

Are her BBF friends covering?

Charleston is not the only stop headed south, this can lead to other locations (not some rural) there is also Hilton Head, Savannah, endless destinations. Ladies Islands, Paris Island, Marine Corp air bases, Savannah, Jacksonville, and south into Key west. the question becomes where is she receiving funding? Just talking out loud her.

Are her BBF friends covering?

I realize that.I think she is either no longer alive or no longer free. With the flood of info out there she would have been seen IMO.
That was my point.Sorry to be so vague.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happened to her. I posted this as one of my theories a few threads back...it's a horrible thing to happen to somebody, but I really hope she is alive.

Peter ran home on spur of the moment because he found out a Marine and Brittanee's boyfriend were coming. I do not believe he sold her, but he does have a guilty conscience of being there with her.

The going home early is just apart of his assortment of lies that he has been caught in.

Peter ran home on spur of the moment because he found out a Marine and Brittanee's boyfriend were coming. I do not believe he sold her, but he does have a guilty conscience of being there with her.

The going home early is just apart of his assortment of lies that he has been caught in.

But you don't flee in the middle of the night and hire an attorney the minute you get back home if you've just slept with someone else's girlfriend. Nope, not buying it.

I think that the sex trafficking theory holds a lot of water. But how would PB have sold BD into sex trafficking when all the evidence points to BD just walking away from PB and then disappearing? In most sex trafficking cases, the victim is not grabbed off the street (that's too conspicuous)... and how would someone have been grabbed screaming into a car on a very busy street without anyone noticing?

If BD was somehow taken and sex trafficked, she must have been lured (how?) or already involved casually. Or maybe Britt ran away and then got caught up in sex trafficking so she wouldn't be carted back home.

I think PB's hinky behavior stems from not wanting to be involved in the disappearance of a young girl at all (it has probably soiled his reputation somewhat). He heard the news of (like Doc said) a Marine and Britt's family coming down and he panicked and ran out of MB.

Personally, I keep going back to the 9:15 pm "going to see another friend" text. What if Britt actually did send that text, but it meant something else?

Personally, I keep going back to the 9:15 pm "going to see another friend" text. What if Britt actually did send that text, but it meant something else?

This is the most under looked part of the investigation. She told everybody where she was going next. But it really hasn't been looked into if she made it there or what happened there.

You also have to remember she sent that text to a mystery friend at 9:15PM, it was one of the friends down in SC, but yet they reported her missing to her boyfriend at 9:30PM.

This is the most under looked part of the investigation. She told everybody where she was going next. But it really hasn't been looked into if she made it there or what happened there.

You also have to remember she sent that text to a mystery friend at 9:15PM, it was one of the friends down in SC, but yet they reported her missing to her boyfriend at 9:30PM.

The question is "who is the mystery friend"?

How do we know it wasn't looked into by LE and dismissed. They are being very quiet on who they have spoken to (of the friends) and whose stories checked out etc. There was not any detailed article saying anything clear about who or what they checked out and who/what they have not. From what I understood they thought she disappeared within 7 minutes of leaving the Blue Water. LE must know more then is in the media reports:confused:

I think that the sex trafficking theory holds a lot of water. But how would PB have sold BD into sex trafficking when all the evidence points to BD just walking away from PB and then disappearing? In most sex trafficking cases, the victim is not grabbed off the street (that's too conspicuous)... and how would someone have been grabbed screaming into a car on a very busy street without anyone noticing?

If BD was somehow taken and sex trafficked, she must have been lured (how?) or already involved casually. Or maybe Britt ran away and then got caught up in sex trafficking so she wouldn't be carted back home.

I think PB's hinky behavior stems from not wanting to be involved in the disappearance of a young girl at all (it has probably soiled his reputation somewhat). He heard the news of (like Doc said) a Marine and Britt's family coming down and he panicked and ran out of MB.

Maybe PB set her up. His involvement in the local underground party scene is disturbing. So maybe he's not directly guilty of grabbing her but perhaps he played a part in it. Or, he knows who did it but won't tell - honor among thieves and all that.

He is guilty of something. Guilt was written all over his face during the Dr. Phil interview and in his body language. He knows what happened to her. I'm willing to bet my last dollar on it.

--------------
I'm a bit confused about the "mystery friend" texted at 9:15PM. If this "Friend" was one of the friends down in SC, why are they considered a "Mystery Friend"?:waitasec:

What do you mean? Did she actually specify a hotel or a place where she was headed? Who could it have been?

I wonder if whoever she was headed to see was someone who had previously harmed Britt or made threats. :confused:

I do not believe the Drexel family has thought about the 9:15PM text that much. I think it holds a lot of info. She sent it to one of her friends and yet at least one of the friends reported her missing to her boyfriend around 9:30PM. If the friends suspected her missing you would have to believe they would have asked each other "have you seen or talked to Brittanee?" Someone received that text at 9:15PM and it in no way shape or form suggested she was in trouble.

The text said "going to another friends hotel." MB appears to be location of choice for all of the kids in the ROC area.

Who else was in the MB area from Rochester (that Britt knew)? I thought it was just BD, JO, AL & the boys (PB, AS, etc).

Perhaps the girls had some kind of "code" if they were in danger. If not, what in "going to another friends hotel" would arouse suspicion?

Perhaps the girls had some kind of "code" if they were in danger. If not, what in "going to another friends hotel" would arouse suspicion?

Nothing and that is my whole point, if Brittanee just sent a text to one of the friends saying she's going to another friends hotel why contact her boyfriend saying they can't find her?

I do not believe the Drexel family has thought about the 9:15PM text that much. I think it holds a lot of info. She sent it to one of her friends and yet at least one of the friends reported her missing to her boyfriend around 9:30PM. If the friends suspected her missing you would have to believe they would have asked each other "have you seen or talked to Brittanee?" Someone received that text at 9:15PM and it in no way shape or form suggested she was in trouble.

The text said "going to another friends hotel." MB appears to be location of choice for all of the kids in the ROC area.

So Doc maybe you can supply answers. :confused: Was it the Lindsay Q friend she was going to see since this was the 3rd group of kids from Rochester that week in MB that were linked with at least AL we saw that in the pics back a month or so ago.

Posted in MB Police Reports

09-068311 7/11/2009 11:37AM 1009 HWY 501 FOLLOW UP 01-09-35452 BRITTANEE DREXEL POSS POSS AT FOOLD LION
WEARING LOW CUT BLK TOP LEVI MINI SHIRT SEEN WITHIN LAST 5 MIN THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member