Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing and that is my whole point, if Brittanee just sent a text to one of the friends saying she's going to another friends hotel why contact her boyfriend saying they can't find her?

Actually, I think what bothered the girls was that Brittanee didn't respond to the text from her boyfriend a minute later (9:16 pm) when she had been having an ongoing conversation w/ him.

Though, it is also possible that something about the text was just 'off'... like the way it was said (perhaps Brittanee used certain abbreviations when she texted, etc.), who she texted (maybe the recipient was someone B wasn't too close with), any number of factors.

Thanks for the report Rochestergirl... I am glad to see that people out in SC are still looking out for Britt!!!

This is the most under looked part of the investigation. She told everybody where she was going next. But it really hasn't been looked into if she made it there or what happened there.

Did she tell everyone "where" she was going next? Only that she was going to see another friend, not a name of a hotel or any other location. I know the girls moved to the Boardwalk hotel later.

Also why would she go and see other friends when those shorts were needed by the girls she came with to SC?

Posted in MB Police Reports

09-068311 7/11/2009 11:37AM 1009 HWY 501 FOLLOW UP 01-09-35452 BRITTANEE DREXEL POSS POSS AT FOOLD LION
WEARING LOW CUT BLK TOP LEVI MINI SHIRT SEEN WITHIN LAST 5 MIN THERE

I work for FL and if the cops want to press seeing if it is her , they can view the security tapes (inside of the store only) , as far as I know none of the food lion's have camera's outside.

I do not believe the Drexel family has thought about the 9:15PM text that much. I think it holds a lot of info. She sent it to one of her friends and yet at least one of the friends reported her missing to her boyfriend around 9:30PM. If the friends suspected her missing you would have to believe they would have asked each other "have you seen or talked to Brittanee?" Someone received that text at 9:15PM and it in no way shape or form suggested she was in trouble.

So this means the friend who called to say she was missing had "forethought" of what happened.

I wouldn't personally worry about a friend if they said they were going to another friends hotel in a 15 min. timespan and then omg, she's missing, like why would I think this ?????

Walked the strip tonight in MB, did not see a single Brittanee missing persons poster...

Actually, I think what bothered the girls was that Brittanee didn't respond to the text from her boyfriend a minute later (9:16 pm) when she had been having an ongoing conversation w/ him.

Though, it is also possible that something about the text was just 'off'... like the way it was said (perhaps Brittanee used certain abbreviations when she texted, etc.), who she texted (maybe the recipient was someone B wasn't too close with), any number of factors.

Thanks for the report Rochestergirl... I am glad to see that people out in SC are still looking out for Britt!!!

But how would they know Brittanee didn't respond to him, she wasn't with them? They contacted him while he was at work and Dawn was contacted by him at 9:30PM she said. This is after she texted JO/AL at 8:45PM saying she was on her way back from PB's, then of course at 9:15PM she texted someone about going "to another friends hotel." The more logical explanation which the friends have never said is well we were contacted and told she didn't get to the other hotel by the people staying there. But they never once mentioned that.

It would really help if it was known who she sent the 9:15PM text too. It also could have people asking that person a few important questions.

But how would they know Brittanee didn't respond to him, she wasn't with them? They contacted him while he was at work and Dawn was contacted by him at 9:30PM she said. This is after she texted JO/AL at 8:45PM saying she was on her way back from PB's, then of course at 9:15PM she texted someone about going "to another friends hotel." The more logical explanation which the friends have never said is well we were contacted and told she didn't get to the other hotel by the people staying there. But they never once mentioned that.

It would really help if it was known who she sent the 9:15PM text too. It also could have people asking that person a few important questions.

Perhaps the boyfriend texted JO or AL asking where Britt was, have you talked to her, she isn't responding to me, etc.

You are right, though. I wonder if the friend was someone from Rochester or someone they met in MB.

Perhaps the boyfriend texted JO or AL asking where Britt was, have you talked to her, she isn't responding to me, etc.

You are right, though. I wonder if the friend was someone from Rochester or someone they met in MB.

I am almost certain she sent the 9:15PM text to either one of the friends in her group or possibly her boyfriend. That is what makes it so interesting. She said she was going to another friends hotel but yet they label her missing less than 10-15 mins later.

From reading the above, it seems that the pivotal questions to be answered are: 1) WHO initially reported her missing and 2) WHY.

I am almost certain she sent the 9:15PM text to either one of the friends in her group or possibly her boyfriend. That is what makes it so interesting. She said she was going to another friends hotel but yet they label her missing less than 10-15 mins later.

I thought it was to the group of girls she was staying with, cause she was to be heading back to the hotel where they were to give the shorts back.

More and more, the "shorts" story isn't washing right.

So, maybe they figure out there are no other "friends" for her to visit.

Was that the exact wording of the text?

I feel there's information her friends know that we don't.

From reading the above, it seems that the pivotal questions to be answered are: 1) WHO initially reported her missing and 2) WHY.

John H., her friend from the military who was stationed in NC, is the one who reported her missing after he got the phone call from Brittanee's mom saying the girls didn't know where Brittanee is. Dawn even said on Dr. Phil that the girls would not answer the phone when Dawn tried calling them to see what is going on. That's a little fishy to me...and also, why didn't the girls report her missing? If they thought she was missing enough to call Brittanee's boyfriend (John G.), it just seems like they would really have been freaked out that their friend is nowhere to be found and would have wanted to call the police asap.

And I'm not sure on this so someone correct me pleeeeease if I'm wrong, but wasn't the police report filed around 4am...?

And I'm not sure on this so someone correct me pleeeeease if I'm wrong, but wasn't the police report filed around 4am...?

Yes, it was closer to the 5am hour, but yes, that is what I am wondering why the 7 + hour delay in reporting her to the police.

I understand time for JH to travel from NC to SC but it isn't 7 hours. I wonder exactly when Dawn called him to ask him to file the report.

Below is the first I have heard of this. I just copied a bit of this blog that I thought was interesting. Has anyone else heard that BD's clothes where found in PB room before? :confused: I have bolded the statement from the site.

"When Hahn arrived in Myrtle Beach, he was immediately concerned.

Hahn found all of Brittanee’s belongings still inside her hotel room, he also found Drexel’s clothes and liquor inside Broswick’s hotel room".

Here is the website I found this on.

http://cjaye57.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/brittanee-drexel-sold-into-sex-trade/

I don't know if it will apply to putting posters up of a missing person, but they are citing people or similar for placing pizza flyers around. I have read this in the MB police reports

Below is the first I have heard of this. I just copied a bit of this blog that I thought was interesting. Has anyone else heard that BD's clothes where found in PB room before? :confused: I have bolded the statement from the site.

"When Hahn arrived in Myrtle Beach, he was immediately concerned.

Hahn found all of Brittanee’s belongings still inside her hotel room, he also found Drexel’s clothes and liquor inside Broswick’s hotel room".

Here is the website I found this on.

http://cjaye57.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/brittanee-drexel-sold-into-sex-trade/

Yes I remember reading this info. question: if she was just dropping by and then got the text about the shorts, then how did she have time to leave her clothes behind? Why would she have been carrying around clothes?

I don't know if it will apply to putting posters up of a missing person, but they are citing people or similar for placing pizza flyers around. I have read this in the MB police reports

Well ,I guess that explains why there are no flyers of Britanees disappearance in MB.

Yes I remember reading this info. question: if she was just dropping by and then got the text about the shorts, then how did she have time to leave her clothes behind? Why would she have been carrying around clothes?
-------
She wasn't carrying clothes on any of the surveilance videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong