Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the confusion. No, I don't know if the pic. is him or not. I also asked my Mom, but she never met him except at my Dad's funeral and she can't remember what he looked like. Though, I would think he would stick out with long gray hair (not many attorneys here fit that description!). But, neither one of us remember meeting him.

Wish I could be of more help.

Daisy, my hub has met BM - years ago at the Fish House. It was MANY years ago, so it's been awhile since he has seen him. He met him through another attorney with the last name of Ratchford. He looked at the PNJ pics and said he couldn't pick him out. He remembered him having grey hair, a mustasche and being tall and thin. Of course, he could have gained weight since then, but he didn't recognize any of the men with PW in the PNJ photos.

No, I don't have a link! This is why I am only checking the boards here and there!!! Sometimes you have to pick up the phone and be proactive and not everything can be linked! I only added into the convo because someone else posted it, this is why I would not take it upon myself to post that or anything else I learn that is unlinkable. See above post! This will come out and is coming out. Words flow like water, this is info that was being discussed today and last night at services!!!

BBM. What does this mean?

And, are you telling us that you had a phone convo. with a person from a reputable source that confirmed the second safe?

Gazelltime, just a friendly note. When reporting a post, we are asked not to copy, quote, repeat, said post. I was going to PM you privately, but thought perhaps the thread would benefit from a friendly reminder :)

Post Reported.

Since I am new to this site I am not sure exactly what you would report my post for but I can assure you it is not news that is unknown around Pensacola. Reporters have been speculating about it for a couple of days now and everyone else that knows anything about this case or this family have been talking about it. Report away makes no never mind to me. I was giving the true sleuths on this site something new to work with incase they haven't heard about it yet. I really don't need to be attack or my love for this family doubted. I assure you I will not post again!

Daisy, my hub has met BM - years ago at the Fish House. It was MANY years ago, so it's been awhile since he has seen him. He met him through another attorney with the last name of Ratchford. He looked at the PNJ pics and said he couldn't pick him out. He remembered him having grey hair, a mustasche and being tall and thin. Of course, he could have gained weight since then, but he didn't recognize any of the men with PW in the PNJ photos.

So, is it safe to say it's not BM? I haven't seen anything that says it's him. But, who knows with this case.

Since I am new to this site I am not sure exactly what you would report my post for but I can assure you it is not news that is unknown around Pensacola. Reporters have been speculating about it for a couple of days now and everyone else that knows anything about this case or this family have been talking about it. Report away makes no never mind to me. I was giving the true sleuths on this site something new to work with incase they haven't heard about it yet. I really don't need to be attack or my love for this family doubted. I assure you I will not post again!

Not good....:rolleyes:

Don't stop posting, firegirl! We really appreciate your input. :)

Please don't leave!!! We welcome your input!! :blowkiss:

Can we please play nice and be tactful - especially with the newbies? We were all newbies once. Sometimes it takes awhile to learn the rules. How would you like it if you were new, trying to offer some info and someone blasted you? I think a little niceness goes a long way. There's really no reason to be rude to each other. Just sayin'

Please accept an apology from me, and allow me to try & help here. Gazelle was only trying to help, I believe. We are asked to be careful and sensitive with information in ongoing investigations. This is done to protect victims as well as provide some integrity to what we *try* to do here.

Again, please accept my apology, you are welcome here.

Please explain to me why someone by the username of gazalletime reported the information I posted? I have no clue....I don't even really know what that means.The information I posted was not confidential nor was it untrue. The Sheriff has not talked about it because he is under constraints that others are not. I have be on the worst roller coaster of my life since This heinous crime occured and emotionally can not handle being attacked for trying to help you guys gather more information that in the end may uncover something important to this case.

firegirlpcolafl.....its people like you that can help us as much as anyone. Please stay and keep posting. We need people like you.

Firegirl, We welcome any info you choose to give and so very sorry for the loss you all feel. Please stay.

Listen - there is no reason to jump on the new people here who are trying to offer up info. I don't believe they were trying to cause any harm. There is a way to help new people learn about this board without being rude. Several friends of the family have been on this board posting things that have not been reported in the media and they were not treated with the same rudeness. Before you post something rude, stop and think about what you are saying, and if there is a kinder way to say it - say it nicely. Help the newbies learn the ropes. Let's just all get along - and if we have to correct or help someone...do it in a nice way.

My condolences, firegirl. Tell us what we can do to help?

Sorry guys I thought me signing on to this site might in some small way help to uncover something helpful. I have in the last week cried a river of tears for two exceptionally wonderful people that I deeply cared about and respected. I did not expect to offer information on here and be attacked twice in less than a 5 minute period. I would never make someone cry for trying to help but anyway. Sorry for the trouble.

Yes, would be nice if everyone could just be kind and polite.

There are some of us here that are working furiously searching for info with things we think could be motives for this awful crime. please we need your insight. Don't leave!!!

Listen - there is no reason to jump on the new people here who are trying to offer up info. I don't believe they were trying to cause any harm. There is a way to help new people learn about this board without being rude. Several friends of the family have been on this board posting things that have not been reported in the media and they were not treated with the same rudeness. Before you post something rude, stop and think about what you are saying, and if there is a kinder way to say it - say it nicely. Help the newbies learn the ropes. Let's just all get along - and if we have to correct or help someone...do it in a nice way.

I agree:blowkiss: and lets keep in mind that reporters arent always right.. they dig stuff up just the same way and report their findings.. sometimes just based on hearsay. Lets all work together to try to find the real answer.. why did they have to die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyLynn85