Ron C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald has been beaten to death over every small thing people can find bad to say about him that they do not like. Does anyone have ANY EVIDENCE to present here to put him at the scene, to implicate him in Haleigh going missing, or eyewitness statements saying they saw this man involved in ANY way?!

I didn't think so. :banghead:

If there was EVIDENCE of him being at the scene or implicated in Haleigh's disappearance, he'd be in jail now - wouldn't he??? I thought the present discussion was about the hours he was at work. It sure takes a leap of faith for someone here to exonerate Ron when LE can't/won't do it.

My opinion only

Let me clarify as to what I posted earlier. I said to PRESENT HERE. If the court of public opinion has convicted this man already...I want to know what the evidence is they must have to do so. Anyone have anything solid to prove Ronald did a single thing to involve himself in Haleigh's disappearance?

There is nothing to substantiate the claims he is involved in the disappearance of Haleigh, IMO. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

ETA: His work hours do not convict him, place him at the scene, or make him responsible for his daughter's disappearance. Trying to tear down his alibi when LE said they know he was working makes no sense, IMO. I believe the word used was "SATISFIED". In LE speak, it means they know he was working. Even if he was not working...he has to be placed at home with Haleigh and there has to be proof he did something to his child.

Let me clarify as to what I posted earlier. I said to PRESENT HERE. If the court of public opinion has convicted this man already...I want to know what the evidence is they must have to do so. Anyone have anything solid to prove Ronald did a single thing to involve himself in Haleigh's disappearance?

There is nothing to substantiate the claims he is involved in the disappearance of Haleigh, IMO. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

ETA: His work hours do not convict him, place him at the scene, or make him responsible for his daughter's disappearance.

Guess the court of public opinion in regards to Ron has as much evidence as the court of public opinion in regards to Crystal/Marie/Chad. I believe total EVIDENCE equal ZERO, yet that doesn't stop some from crucifying Crystal and her family. :(

My opinion only

Guess the court of public opinion in regards to Ron has as much evidence as the court of public opinion in regards to Crystal/Marie/Chad. I believe total EVIDENCE equal ZERO, yet that doesn't stop some from crucifying Crystal and her family. :(

My opinion only
Crystal and her family put themselves in the position to be scrutinized when they went on public tv and put out horrific LIES about Ronald. We know the outcome and we know they lied so there isn't a dispute on that front anymore.

They have means, motive, and opportunity. They also have shown a hatred of Ronald which goes beyond any child custody issue.

They brought it all on themselves. If they had stayed in a united front with Ronald to find Haleigh and stayed off national television with all the BS, no one would have suspected a thing. But because they did not...it raised red flags with most people. We can talk facts all day long about Crystal and her family. Recent facts. Facts which run concurrent with Haleigh going missing as to motive.

There are NO facts that Ronald had motive, means, or opportunity to vanish his child.

Crystal and her family put themselves in the position to be scrutinized when they went on public tv and put out horrific LIES about Ronald. We know the outcome and we know they lied so there isn't a dispute on that front anymore.

They have means, motive, and opportunity. They also have shown a hatred of Ronald which goes beyond any child custody issue.

They brought it all on themselves. If they had stayed in a united front with Ronald to find Haleigh and stayed off national television with all the BS, no one would have suspected a thing. But because they did not...it raised red flags with most people. We can talk facts all day long about Crystal and her family. Recent facts. Facts which run concurrent with Haleigh going missing as to motive.

Now that is really funny.:crazy: I suppose Ron and Misty aren't in a position to be scrutinized even though Haleigh disappeared on their watch?

And you stated, "They have shown a hatred of Ronald which goes beyond any child custody issue." Tell ya what - if someone stole my kids when I let them go away with their dad, there would be more than hated. I think Crystal is a saint for restraining herself the way she has after what Ron did to her.

And, further, I believe there has been abuse of Crystal, the children, and even Misty. We've certainly heard enough about it from all of them, even Ron, in connection of how much punishment Children's Services will allow. LOL, don't we all just know the "proper punishment guidelines"? Every good parent should have them tacked on the wall so when we're beating our kids, we don't break the law.

'Course all this is just my opinion, and there's a lot of things I WANT to, but that don't mean I'm gonna get 'em.

Now that is really funny.:crazy: I suppose Ron and Misty aren't in a position to be scrutinized even though Haleigh disappeared on their watch?

And you stated, "They have shown a hatred of Ronald which goes beyond any child custody issue." Tell ya what - if someone stole my kids when I let them go away with their dad, there would be more than hated. I think Crystal is a saint for restraining herself the way she has after what Ron did to her.

And, further, I believe there has been abuse of Crystal, the children, and even Misty. We've certainly heard enough about it from all of them, even Ron, in connection of how much punishment Children's Services will allow. LOL, don't we all just know the "proper punishment guidelines"? Every good parent should have them tacked on the wall so when we're beating our kids, we don't break the law.

'Course all this is just my opinion, and there's a lot of things I WANT to, but that don't mean I'm gonna get 'em.
First, Crystal did not "let" Ronald go away with her children. The court placed them with Ronald legally. She never tried to get them back and did not pay support.

There was no abuse proven from Ronald or Misty. There is nothing wrong that he mentioned following guidelines set up. No, we "all" don't know what their guidelines are for punishment. That case is closed.

Ronald and Misty never tried to make this about anything except finding Haleigh. They didn't disparage Crystal or her family.

I have never heard of Ronald abusing Misty or the children other than from Crystal. The abuse she spoke of was never substantiated in any written report, police report, or otherwise. IMO, those were more lies which accompanied the lies of Ronald's alleged abuse on Haleigh. When you lie openly and on national television it shoots your credibility right to hell, IMO.

This thread is about Ronald. I want to hear what evidence there is to say he is guilty of anything involving the disappearance of Haleigh.

ETA: His work hours do not convict him, place him at the scene, or make him responsible for his daughter's disappearance. Trying to tear down his alibi when LE said they know he was working makes no sense, IMO. I believe the word used was "SATISFIED". In LE speak, it means they know he was working. Even if he was not working...he has to be placed at home with Haleigh and there has to be proof he did something to his child.

BBM

Hmmm .... and here I thought looking into alibis was kinda SOP in an investigation. :rolleyes:

BBM

Hmmm .... and here I thought looking into alibis was kinda SOP in an investigation. :rolleyes:
It is until the police verify them which in this case, they evidently did. To me, "satisfied" means they can place him at work.

Even if he wasn't at work, where is the evidence he was at the mh with Haleigh and that he did something to "vanish" her? I haven't heard anyone catching him in any lies about where he was that night to my knowledge.

That is my point...people have NOTHING to show that Ronald in any way participated in the disappearance of Haleigh. No means, no motive, and no opportunity to commit this crime. He desperately loves Haleigh and I have found nothing (even Crystal's own statements back this up) which can dispute this.

It is until the police verify them which in this case, they evidently did. To me, "satisfied" means they can place him at work.

Even if he wasn't at work, where is the evidence he was at the mh with Haleigh and that he did something to "vanish" her?

It is your opinion that the alibi has been verified. As discussed many times before in this Forum, "satisfied" could mean a lot of things in this instance. Your conclusion is not the only valid one. In addition, there are another 3 hours to be accounted for as Haleigh got off the bus at about 4 pm.

IIRC, we do not know where Ron was that day. We also do not know, for a fact, where a crime against Haleigh may, or may not, have been committed - in the mh or somewhere else. IIRC, all we know is that she is gone and the AC man has been cleared of involvement.

In five almost six months, there should be something to say he is guilty when the court of public opinion keeps saying it. I want to see it. People here scream, "Facts! Links!". Bring them on!! Let's see something substantial which can change my perception of this case and of Ronald.

AGAIN...That is my point...people have NOTHING to show that Ronald in any way participated in the disappearance of Haleigh. No means, no motive, and no opportunity to commit this crime. He desperately loves Haleigh and I have found nothing (even Crystal's own statements back this up) which can dispute this.

It is your opinion that the alibi has been verified. As discussed many times before in this Forum, "satisfied" could mean a lot of things in this instance. Your conclusion is not the only valid one. In addition, there are another 3 hours to be accounted for as Haleigh got off the bus at about 4 pm.

IIRC, we do not know where Ron was that day. We also do not know, for a fact, where a crime against Haleigh may, or may not, have been committed - in the mh or somewhere else. IIRC, all we know is that she is gone and the AC man has been cleared of involvement.
Can you show me where LE said there was 3 hours unaccounted for in this case? LE's own timeline is from 7:00pm-3:00am. This means that there is NO unaccounted for time where Haleigh was missing before those hours.

True SS..However: there is no confirmation that RC was at work before 7:00 either.

LE is satisfied with EIGHTH hours of Ron's time. It appears to be likely that they consider this the time of 7:00 to 3:00am which they have said many times. It has been changed to start at 8 or 10, but nonetheless, he was probably at work at those hours ONLY.

There is no spoken verification of Ron's being at work. I am willing to accept he was there for EIGHT hours.

In five almost six months, there should be something to say he is guilty when the court of public opinion keeps saying it. I want to see it. People here scream, "Facts! Links!". Bring them on!! Let's see something substantial which can change my perception of this case and of Ronald.

AGAIN...That is my point...people have NOTHING to show that Ronald in any way participated in the disappearance of Haleigh. No means, no motive, and no opportunity to commit this crime. He desperately loves Haleigh and I have found nothing (even Crystal's own statements back this up) which can dispute this.

People have nothing to show that anyone individual participated in the disappearance of Haleigh. And yet, tragically, she is gone and, IIRC, you believe she has been murdered. We don't know what means or opportunity Ron may have had. I don't want to believe that there was a motive for murder. However, even love can not stop an accidental death.

This is the SECOND statement we have seen with the time of EIGHT hours. The first being what Ron, himself, said to the pastor, "I worked my eight hours, came home and my daughter's missing". (paraphrased)

Can you show me where LE said there was 3 hours unaccounted for in this case? LE's own timeline is from 7:00pm-3:00am. This means that there is NO unaccounted for time where Haleigh was missing before those hours.

LE has not said that and my post did not imply that they did. IMO, 3 hours are unaccounted for because Haleigh was safe at school and on the school bus until 4 ish. Her father may have an alibi - that alibi begins at 7 or 8 - well probably as early as 6:30 to allow time for Ron to reach PDM if he began work at 7:00 that day. So, it may be 2.5 hours that are unaccounted for, IMO. (We can quibble over the time the school bus arrived that day - maybe it was closer to 3:30 - but I don't see much value in that, at this time.)

First, Crystal did not "let" Ronald go away with her children. The court placed them with Ronald legally. She never tried to get them back and did not pay support.

There was no abuse proven from Ronald or Misty. There is nothing wrong that he mentioned following guidelines set up. No, we "all" don't know what their guidelines are for punishment. That case is closed.

Ronald and Misty never tried to make this about anything except finding Haleigh. They didn't disparage Crystal or her family.

I have never heard of Ronald abusing Misty or the children other than from Crystal. The abuse she spoke of was never substantiated in any written report, police report, or otherwise. IMO, those were more lies which accompanied the lies of Ronald's alleged abuse on Haleigh. When you lie openly and on national television it shoots your credibility right to hell, IMO.

This thread is about Ronald. I want to hear what evidence there is to say he is guilty of anything involving the disappearance of Haleigh.

BBM You know just as well as the rest of us Ron never gave the children back after Crystal allowed him to take them to Texas/Mexico/wherever. That was how he got custody - by never bringing them back to her.

Trying to talk and circles and attempting to obscure the issue is childish and proves nothing.:hand:

My opinions only

BBM You know just as well as the rest of us Ron never gave the children back after Crystal allowed him to take them to Texas/Mexico/wherever. That was how he got custody - by never bringing them back to her.

Trying to talk and circles and attempting to obscure the issue is childish and proves nothing.:hand:

My opinions only

Thank you for this great post!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

True SS..However: there is no confirmation that RC was at work before 7:00 either.

LE is satisfied with EIGHTH hours of Ron's time. It appears to be likely that they consider this the time of 7:00 to 3:00am which they have said many times. It has been changed to start at 8 or 10, but nonetheless, he was probably at work at those hours ONLY.

There is no spoken verification of Ron's being at work. I am willing to accept he was there for EIGHT hours.
It has been shown that work doesn't start for PDM at 7:00pm and he was there for his shift.

My opinions only
Great! Now I am being called childish! Good thing I don't mind the namecalling here, isn't it? I am not mincing words to obscure anything or talking in circles. I want to see some COLD HARD FACTS that Ronald is in any way guilty of harming, vanishing, or otherwise being a party to Haleigh going missing.

We can give you FACTS as to why Crystal or her family could have motive to get rid of Haleigh. Where are the FACTS to back up what people are saying about Ronald?!

Speaking of proving nothing...Ronald didn't "steal" his children and gave good reason to file for custody at the time. She did NOT try to get her children back. This is a non-issue since she had YEARS to do something. She refused to even pay for their care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member