Ron C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please provide a link from LE showing that Ron arrived at work before 7:00 pm and was there until 3:00 am ?
Atherella has provided the link too numerous times to count showing that PDM does NOT have a shift starting at 7:00pm. If people have failed to notice or to read it in the many, many times she posted it, I have no need to track it down because it probably won't be read this time either.

People who want to say Ronald is responsible for this crime need to bring on the proof to back up what they have stated here. Let's see something in the almost six months which gives an ounce of proof that Ronald is or even could be guilty.

Atheralla has provided the link too numerous times to count showing that PDM does NOT have a shift starting at 7:00pm. If people have failed to notice or to read it in the many, many times she posted it, I have no need to track it down because it probably won't be read this time either.

Sorry - but how does that answer the question ? Where is the proof that Ron was at PDM before 7:00 pm and stayed there until 3:00 am ? Whatever his shift may have been, and no LE or media confirmation of that has been released IIRC, he may not have worked the entire shift. It's been known to happen - people go in late, they leave early, etc.

Great! Now I am being called childish! Good thing I don't mind the namecalling here, isn't it? I am not mincing words to obscure anything or talking in circles. I want to see some COLD HARD FACTS that Ronald is in any way guilty of harming, vanishing, or otherwise being a party to Haleigh going missing.

We can give you FACTS as to why Crystal or her family could have motive to get rid of Haleigh. Where are the FACTS to back up what people are saying about Ronald?!

Speaking of proving nothing...Ronald didn't "steal" his children and gave good reason to file for custody at the time. She did NOT try to get her children back. This is a non-issue since she had YEARS to do something. She refused to even pay for their care.

BBM "We"? Who, what, when, why, and where are "we"?

IF you have FACTS did you contact LE with them? What are these FACTS, aside from child support which is hardly a reason for a MOTHER to kill her child. What other FACTS do "we" have?

My opinion only

Please dont be upset. I was merely applauding the statement about Ron taking the kids and not bringing them back. I did not take the post blackwatch posted as calling you childish, just that all the back and forth between people over it all about how he managed to get the children was what has been childish. That is how I interpeted the post..sorry if I upset you SS. :innocent:

Can't prove RC's guilt but there was opportunity if he went to work at 7:00pm.

Please don't quote his work start time again...

LE says they are "satisfied" with eight hours; Ron says he worked his eight hours and went home to fine his DD missing.

We do support our reasoning. If Ron says it and LE says it, why are you dismissing it?

BBM "We"? Who, what, when, why, and where are "we"?

IF you have FACTS did you contact LE with them? What are these FACTS, aside from child support which is hardly a reason for a MOTHER to kill her child. What other FACTS do "we" have?

My opinion only
Is there a doubt as to who WE are? We are the people who are here every day who believe that Ronald didn't murder his little girl.

Yes. Child support IS a motive when you are facing jail time. We can simply put up the media thread here for other FACTS which could be motives for Crystal or her family. Every link you see that contains Marie's name or image will give you facts for more motives, imo.

Some people believe every negative thing AH "inside sources" state about RC and Misty, yet they don't wanna believe when those sources state RC worked his entire shift, cell pings match verify that.

So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant.

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there…We don’t have pings from any other tower” during his shift. “And we have people who saw him there throughout the night, as secondary backup.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Link, please.

Can't prove RC's guilt but there was opportunity if he went to work at 7:00pm.

Please don't quote his work start time again...

LE says they are "satisfied" with eight hours; Ron says he worked his eight hours and went home to fine his DD missing.

We do support our reasoning. If Ron says it and LE says it, why are you dismissing it?
This was explained earlier in the thread and I accept it is correct. LE made the statement speaking of the 8 hours in question in their timeline.

Find something to say he had opportunity while Rj was awake, GGMS was at the home, and other people in the neighborhood would be aware as eyewitnesses to say they can place him at that home. There is nothing.

Without ANY facts to back up anything people want to say about Ronald being involved, I don't see any reason to change my opinion. Give me one good reason.

Some people believe every negative thing AH "inside sources" state about RC and Misty, yet they don't wanna believe when those sources state RC worked his entire shift, cell pings match verify that.
Did i miss the cell pings? link please.....i don't read AH site.. is there a real link

Before anyone comes back and says well you don't consider AH a trusted source so why do you believe that statement.

I actually believe the statements from LE saying they are satisified with RC during the time in question 7-3pm. Links have been posted for this numerous times so not going go back and look for the two articles that state this. If you search this forum you will find them numerous times.

So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant.

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there…We don’t have pings from any other tower” during his shift. “And we have people who saw him there throughout the night, as secondary backup.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Thank you. Assuming the sources and AH are accurate, co-workers have stated they saw him on the property. However, IIRC, they did not state the times. LE says they're "satisfied" with 8 hours - 7 pm to 3 am. Ron tells the pastor 8 hours. I'm going with LE and the pastor. As for the hours of Ron's shift - again, waiting for LE to confirm what it was.

What we need to know is when that first cell phone ping hit.

Thank you. Assuming the sources and AH are accurate, co-workers have stated they saw him on the property. However, IIRC, they did not state the times. LE says they're "satisfied" with 8 hours - 7 pm to 3 am. Ron tells the pastor 8 hours. I'm going with LE and the pastor. As for the hours of Ron's shift - again, waiting for LE to confirm what it was.

What we need to know is when that first cell phone ping hit.
What part of "during his shift" is so difficult to grasp? Shifts at PDM do not start at 7:00 pm as per Ath's repeated posts which anyone is free to go look up. I would be willing to bet there are at least 10 of them confirming the same thing.
Originally Posted by Busylady

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/...s-solid-alibi/
BBM

What part of "during his shift" is so difficult to grasp? Shifts at PDM do not start at 7:00 pm as per Ath's repeated posts which anyone is free to go look up. I would be willing to bet there are at least 10 of them confirming the same thing.
BBM

Not going to take the bait, sorry. I'm waiting for LE to confirm the hours Ron was or was not at work. Period.

If LE is satisfied with 8 hrs; we may be looking at 7:00pm...that is why RC has not been cleared!
If he were at work between the hours of 4:30 and 3:00 am....he should have been the first one cleared.

Before anyone comes back and says well you don't consider AH a trusted source so why do you believe that statement.

I actually believe the statements from LE saying they are satisified with RC during the time in question 7-3pm. Links have been posted for this numerous times so not going go back and look for the two articles that state this. If you search this forum you will find them numerous times.

I'm sorry I have yet to find a legit link about cell pings...as for LE being satisfied with the 7pm to 3am is only because Ronald's gm said she stopped by the MH and saw Haleigh and Jr on the porch eating dinner at 7pm.. Haleigh came home from school around 4pm, a lot can happen from 4pm til 7pm.

Now that I know we can post AH, that is good. I made reference to a player in the case but was told I was not allowed to post anything from his site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth