Misty C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE asked GA and KC what Caylee was last seen wearing 31 days after the fact, and everyone couldn't imagine that they had it right. But GA had the shirt correct and CA had the shorts right....... but not KC IIRC:doh:

So I do think Misty should have known if she put the child in a pair of PJ'S or did she go to bed in shorts and a pink shirt that she had on the entire day. It's not that hard. Nor is it hard to remember where you and 2 kids were in a tiny MH bedroom.....

My point is why didn't they search for the pj's Misty said she wore on the 911 tape. If Misty changed it right away....WHY? Those kind of changes in statements are not good. Teenagers are VERY good at knowing and noticing clothing people wear...they are expert witnesses, in that regard.

If misty was there in the AM, she knew what Haleigh was wearing, if not, Ron should have known since he picked her up right before he went to work...that would not be difficult. Leaves me with the impression that RC did not care to talk and put it all on Misty, if she makes a mistake, it is on her....that may be his mantra!

Ever get the feeling, she never made it to bed. If she did, she was put there wearing her school clothes.....good grief!...great parenting, isn't it?

I don't know. She didn't ride the bus that am and I'm not sure if the neighbor saw her in Ron's car by the bus stop. But, didn't Misty say she didn't leave the house that whole day ?
----------
Didn't Misty stay at her brother's house babysitting that Monday until she and Ron hooked back up? That is why Ron had to take Misty to school?

Yes, I agree, the movement between Crystal and Rons would complicate identifying the clothing. But, if one of my kid's had gone missing, I think I could've pinned it down. It just seems such an important thing in the search. JMO
Didn't she say Haleigh went to bed in her Hanna Montana pink shirt?Does any one know what she said?

Why would a parent/caregiver would not take the time to nail down what a missing child was wearing so that an accurate AMBER ALERT could be released?

----------
Didn't Misty stay at her brother's house babysitting that Monday until she and Ron hooked back up? That is why Ron had to take Misty to school?

I don't know we have a verified report of where Misty spent Sunday or if Ron took Misty to school on Monday am. Misty said that she didn't leave the mh at all on the day Haleigh went missing.

Why would a parent/caregiver would not take the time to nail down what a missing child was wearing so that an accurate AMBER ALERT could be released?

I don't know. It seems like a basic if you want folks looking for her.

I believe Misty was back home Sunday night.

----------

The term PJs doesnt bother me - alot sleep in tshirt and shorts but still call them pjs. It was 7 or 8 days before Misty found the shirt, so the original amber alert that went out was what Haleigh had on when she put her to bed and that was the pink shirt. I don't know if 7 or 8 days later it would do any good to figure out what she had on - certainly within day one her clothes had been changed. JMO

I believe Misty was back home Sunday night.

Please share.. I would love to hear your theory.

I heard / saw that story that Misty went to um.. I dunno.. sister-in-law's house to babysit kids the next day. Not saying I believe that, but I would love to hear your take on it.

I believe Misty returned to the mobile home Sunday evening after visiting her father in the hospital.
Please share.. I would love to hear your theory.

I heard / saw that story that Misty went to um.. I dunno.. sister-in-law's house to babysit kids the next day. Not saying I believe that, but I would love to hear your take on it.

If misty was there in the AM, she knew what Haleigh was wearing, if not, Ron should have known since he picked her up right before he went to work...that would not be difficult. Leaves me with the impression that RC did not care to talk and put it all on Misty, if she makes a mistake, it is on her....that may be his mantra!

Ever get the feeling, she never made it to bed. If she did, she was put there wearing her school clothes.....good grief!...great parenting, isn't it?

Most kids take baths before going to bed, especially if they've been playing outside after school, and have to go to school the next day. After baths, it's p.j.'s and story time, then off to bed. That's good parenting. Kids get dirty.

As for knowing what clothes might be missing, maybe it's different for girls. I always knew how many jeans and shirts my boys had, how many shoes, and knew which ones they left at their grandmother's. They always kept clean clothes there because they did not play in their school clothes.

The question I think we're skirting here is whether or not most parents would do whatever it took to be sure the Amber Alert was as detailed, as correct, as timely, as it possibly could be. I think parents who wanted the alert to locate a child would. JMHO

I think that was done, Misty put Haleigh to bed in a pink shirt, the amber alert reflected the pink shirt. The shirt was discovered roughly a week later and removed from the Amber Alert. I guess I am missing how this translates to Misty or RC not caring about finding Haleigh.

The question I think we're skirting here is whether or not most parents would do whatever it took to be sure the Amber Alert was as detailed, as correct, as timely, as it possibly could be. I think parents who wanted the alert to locate a child would. JMHO

I think that was done, Misty put Haleigh to bed in a pink shirt, the amber alert reflected the pink shirt. The shirt was discovered roughly a week later and removed from the Amber Alert. I guess I am missing how this translates to Misty or RC not caring about finding Haleigh.

Once the pink shirt was found, the Amber Alert was never updated for corrected clothing.

I don't know. She didn't ride the bus that am and I'm not sure if the neighbor saw her in Ron's car by the bus stop. But, didn't Misty say she didn't leave the house that whole day ?

yes Misty did say that
quote from firstcoast news
"I was home," Croslin said "I never left that house that day at all."
If she never left house, she didn’t pick up haleigh?

amber alert for Haleigh that was update
http://www.fdle.statCANS Alert Issued for 5 Year Old Florida Girl

Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:22 PM CT
Updated: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 2:08 PM CT

A week had gone by - Haleigh would not be in those clothes. I would think the Amber Alert mentioning the mis shaped toes, the fingers would be important those are things that do not change.

Once the pink shirt was found, the Amber Alert was never updated for corrected clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea