Ron C. #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Please remember the Topic of this thread when posting..........

Doesn't the gun discussion concern Ronald directly making it on topic? It did veer a bit towards just the cousin tho. It was nice to see people actually discussing here for a change.

Getting back to Ronald, I was looking up a quote for something and ran across this one. Not sure if it has been posted, but I found it explains exactly what LE said about the 8 hours we were arguing about earlier. To me, this indicates they were only concerned with their timeline in reference to Ronald being at work and not because he went to work late etc.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Detectives are building a timeline including anyone who had contact with Haleigh during that time. Bowling described the repeated questioning sessions as a normal part of a major investigation.

http://www.zimbio.com/Misty+Croslin/articles/27/Haleigh+Cummings+new+stepmother+not+cleared BBM

I've copied my prior post because I'm still looking for two things:

1. Confirmation that the 9mmm Beretta was confiscated by LE on the night Haleigh went missing.

2. Whether or not the mh had a landline phone and answering machine that uses those little white cassettes. Another poster has commented that Item #1 on the police report could've been the cds the kids were watching. Still mulling over that one....

07-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Shaymus at The Rock
Bark politely, if you need to. A whine is just annoying. Join Date: Dec 2008

I am looking at the Property Section of the LE Report and see that Item #1 was coded Recordings (Tapes, CDs, Cassettes) and that a white item in that category was confiscated. The form also has 5 places to describe any weapon that was taken.

Weapon Type:
Weapon Desc:
Weapon Caliber:
Barrel Length:
Full Automatic Firearm:

All of these places to describe a weapon are blank.

So, I have three questions:

1. Are 9mmm Beretta's ever white ?

2. Why would a 9mmm automatic handgun be listed in the Recordings (Tapes, CDs, Cassettes) category ?

3. If Item #1 wasn't the Beretta, what Recording was it ? Maybe a cassette from an older telephone answering machine ? Do we know if Ron's mh had a landline phone ?

ETA: http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/ima.../13/putnam.pdf

All I see is the one tape listed which was removed from the VCR. Problem..AGAIN. One tape, two VCRs. Misty claims Haliegh in bedroom with Airbuds, JR in living rm with Madagascar..Now there is ANOTHER ,uhm, inconsistency.

Ron C insisted to NG that Misty puts both children to bed at 8:00 clock...Oh well, what's another conflict of interest here?....no problem. Some will figure it out and tell us.

LE only has one tape...tells me there was only ONE program being played, not TWO.
However, I am sure we will hear a very convincing explanation about that shortly.

I am not finding where in the police report it list one tape which was removed from the VCR? I have looked several times and not seeing it. All I see on the police report is Recordings (tapes, cds, cassettes) seized not stolen. I also believe in the pictures of the walk thru of the mobile home you can see the dvd player with a movie in it - could you point me to a link that shows LE took one VCR tape from the home? TIA.

All I see is the one tape listed which was removed from the VCR. Problem..AGAIN. One tape, two VCRs. Misty claims Haliegh in bedroom with Airbuds, JR in living rm with Madagascar..Now there is ANOTHER ,uhm, inconsistency.

Ron C insisted to NG that Misty puts both children to bed at 8:00 clock...Oh well, what's another conflict of interest here?....no problem. Some will figure it out and tell us.

LE only has one tape...tells me there was only ONE program being played, not TWO.
However, I am sure we will hear a very convincing explanation about that shortly.

I am new to this forum, but have been reading it extensively for quite sometime.
By LE saying they are satisfied with Ron's story does not indicate that they are satisfied
that Ron is truthful. They are satisfied that Ron has given a statement. Ron's story has too many unfinished thoughts or responses. I want to add something and I'm not sure it belongs here, but I don't know where to put it. It was stated that Children's Services had cleared Ron of any abuse. But, I'm telling you all this....This is a disabled child, and I believe since she was just 5 years old, that spanking as a form of punishment for her was abuse. And understanding disabilities, its a fact that a 17 year old girl was not competent to care for this child. And, I might add, that would have been the case if she was a normal teenager, who didn't use drugs. These are my opinions only, but I speak from experience.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Means that at the time of this statement LE was quite sure that RC's sccount of where he was from 7pm to 3am (the 8 hours in question) after interviewing him and corroborating his account, is true. Whether LE has changed this position, we do not know. But, as of the date of the statement, RC's alibi for 7pm-3am checked out and he was where he said he was.

Great Post PorcineGranny!

And a BIG WELCOME to you! :purplebananna:

Means that at the time of this statement LE was quite sure that RC's sccount of where he was from 7pm to 3am (the 8 hours in question) after interviewing him and corroborating his account, is true. Whether LE has changed this position, we do not know. But, as of the date of the statement, RC's alibi for 7pm-3am checked out and he was where he said he was.

Don't forget the RC also told his Pastor that he worked his EIGHT hours, came home and found his daughter missing.

When LE says they are satisfied with his 8 hours and RC told the pastor he worked 8 hours, it JUST MAY BE POSSIBLE that he worked eight hours.

This case is reminding me more and more of the behavior of the LE in Georgia who handled the Tara G. case.

Don't forget the RC also told his Pastor that he worked his EIGHT hours, came home and found his daughter missing.

When LE says they are satisfied with his 8 hours and RC told the pastor he worked 8 hours, it JUST MAY BE POSSIBLE that he worked eight hours.

Exactly my point. He was where he said he was and doing what he said he was doing from 7 to 3.

I was under the impression that his hours were from 4:30-3:00, he worked a 10-hr. shift with 30 min. for a meal break. Is this not what a poster here found out a while back by calling PDM, that they don't have 8 hr. shifts? So where was he from 4:00 until 7:00?

Whether it was a VCR tape, a cd or someother recording device, media - only one was taken and it was white. So, maybe it was a child's movie that Misty directed LE's attention to; maybe it was a tape from an answering machine; maybe it was something else ? What ?

But back to my primary question - THE Beretta - anyone have any info to confirm LE confiscated it that night ?

ETA: Two more questions about the LE Report. Here is the Witness/Complaintant list:

#1 Misty
#2 Ron
#3 Crystal
#4 TN
#5 Blanked out - Jr ?
#6-8 PCSO personnel

Misty was the person who made the 911 call, so obviously she is a complaintant. Ron and Crystal are Haleigh's parents (and such is indicated on the LE Report), so certainly they are complaintants. Just wondering what category TN is in ? She's just straddling the list of obvious complaintants and obvious witnesses. Also wondering why AS isn't listed as she said she was also there almost immediately after "they found that Haleigh was gone". She noted that she lives only 8 miles away.

LE has stated they have not ruled anyone out and everyone is a suspect, but, have stated they are satisfied with Ron's alibi. To me this indicates Ron is not a suspect

I'm new here too, but just like PorcineGranny, have been reading for some time. I just want to say that, I, in MY mind, have not 100% ruled anybody out. Regarding LE's statement that they are "satisfied" with Ron's being at work...To me, it boils down to common sense.....Yes, they may be "satisfied" with certain aspects of his story or that he was at work for a particular amount of time, but if they were really "satisfied" 100% with everything about Ron, they would have cleared him already. There has to be something that is just not sitting right with LE about him for them not to have done so already. Of course, the same thing could be said about all the other players in this too, as none of them have been cleared either....but again, this boils down to common sense for me because whatever happened, happened on Ron & Misty's time, no one elses; then add in all his strange actions & you have, well......strange. Strange = not normal, lol. All MOO, of course.

LE has stated they have not ruled anyone out and everyone is a suspect, but, have stated they are satisfied with Ron's alibi. To me this indicates Ron is not a suspect

I thought they could verify his work hours from 7-3am. I personally believe Haleigh went missing sometime before he left for work and she never was home and in bed as Misty claimed.

Hi! In my opinion, if LE states that they haven't ruled anyone out & everyone is a suspect, it means just that...It means exactly what they said, that no one is ruled out & everyone is a suspect. Also, if Ron was not a suspect, why won't LE just very simply state that he is not one? It would be easy to do. What I mean is, I see no reason as to why LE would be playing word games, or 'guess the status of the key players' games with everyone. MOO, of course.

I'm new here too, but just like PorcineGranny, have been reading for some time. I just want to say that, I, in MY mind, have not 100% ruled anybody out. Regarding LE's statement that they are "satisfied" with Ron's being at work...To me, it boils down to common sense.....Yes, they may be "satisfied" with certain aspects of his story or that he was at work for a particular amount of time, but if they were really "satisfied" 100% with everything about Ron, they would have cleared him already. There has to be something that is just not sitting right with LE about him for them not to have done so already. Of course, the same thing could be said about all the other players in this too, as none of them have been cleared either....but again, this boils down to common sense for me because whatever happened, happened on Ron & Misty's time, no one elses; then add in all his strange actions & you have, well......strange. Strange = not normal, lol. All MOO, of course.

Well, Ron's 10 hr shift at PDM is what LE has stated they are satisied with. The fact that Haleigh was seen at the MH at 5pm by the A/C repair guy is a fact some seem to forget. HaLeigh was alive and well at 5 pm Ron was at work. The timeline LE has stated over and over again that the is in question is 7pm to 3:27am. Misty states the last time she saw Haleigh was when she (Misty) went to bed around 10:30 pm that evening and since Misty has been thrown under the rumor bus so many times since day one LE can not help but continue with the statement that Misty is the key to solving the inconsistancies with in that timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater