WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how I finally got to sleep last night. Wringing out my floursack cloths in cold water and laying them across my bare body with the fan on low. Heaven LOLOLOL I also have a bag for the neck filled with rosemary and other herbs that you freeze. I put that on a pillow and lay my feet on it.

Well, I shouldn't have brought that over here. But you know you never know anything till you ask. I listen when a poster says my hubby called me and said, as oftentimes there is an inside leak of info.

It might be nothing and yet we don't know yet. I also read a SO applied for one of the 3 or 4 LE positions in McCleary. That might have been a wrong interpretation of the link I read, as I didn't understand that just because it used the letters SO that meant he was a SO. He wasn't hired.

Iirc, the application had "GHC SO"...which I would take to mean Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office...

Yikes! you can't unknow that,once you know it.

My address was listed over the map {what I entered for address} but the marker was on a street 2 down from me. It didn't give his address. You don't think he lives at my address do you? Is there any way to see what this guy looks like? Much appreciated Not_my_kids, and sorry everyone for the O/T.

Follow up:

He lives in another area but is the only predator in my zip code. That's good!

Looking at his photo you would never guess he is an opportunist who takes sexual advantage of young girls while they are sleeping :eek: He looks like a regular guy like you would never take a second look at!

Iirc, the application had "GHC SO"...which I would take to mean Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office...

Thanks for that McCleary. It sounded a bit screwy! Is it hot up there tonight? xox

My address was listed over the map {what I entered for address} but the marker was on a street 2 down from me. It didn't give his address. You don't think he lives at my address do you? Is there any way to see what this guy looks like? Much appreciated Not_my_kids, and sorry everyone for the O/T.

does it give a name or any info on the person?

Go into the link I posted for the OR SO registry, hit I agree to the terms, and then on the page that comes up put in the name of the town under Location Information. It will bring up a list of the ones registered in that city, and you can click View Bulletin, should be in red, to see their poster.

85 degrees 9:53 pm. I win. :woohoo:
]

Are you in the Willamette Valley or in SW Washington Boondock? Not being personal, just wondering as there are so many that live in the greater Northwest area here. xoxoxxo

It was 103 earlier. 78 is feeling good.

I'm currently sitting outside in a lawn chair with my feet in my granddaughters swimming pool and drinking a beer.

Life is good.

]

Are you in the Willamette Valley or in SW Washington Boondock? Not being personal, just wondering as there are so many that live in the greater Northwest area here. xoxoxxo

NW Washington.

Thanks for that McCleary. It sounded a bit screwy! Is it hot up there tonight? xox

Absolutely disgustingly hot...and it's only supposed to get worse over the next few days...

ok scandi, you win.

a084.gif

O/T while we're waiting on scandi's evening news:

When I lived in WA and had no A/C and it would get hot for a couple of weeks, I'd cut a plate-sized hole in a styrofoam ice chest and put a fan in front of it to suck the cold air out and blow it into the room. Actually, you have to sit right next to this contraption to get cool.
O/T: Hmmm...couldn't you just fill up the ice chest to the top and let the fan blow over the ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas