Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see if he is able to slither out of this one as easily as he's done in the past.

WTH? Shaking my head and not in shock. LOL

Very curious to know what happened and what has lead to his arrest. Hope no one was harmed.

Burglery? What could he of tried to steal and had to fight someone to do it?

I hope it has something to do with Haleigh and her being found.

I think we all want something to be found out about Haleigh. If this leads to it, I am ready to dance!

I think we all want something to be found out about Haleigh. If this leads to it, I am ready to dance!

well, apparently misty was there, and his mother knows
i am pretty sure is a felony, with sentencing of no less than 365 days and up to life
so we will see as the day unfolds
i am wondering if/how this will affect custody

poor junior

This is the statute they made the arrest under: 810.02 2a

For offenses committed after July 1, 2001, "burglary" means:
1. Entering a dwelling, a structure, or a conveyance with the intent to commit an offense therein, unless the premises are at the time open to the public or the defendant is licensed or invited to enter; or

2) Burglary is a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life imprisonment or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, if, in the course of committing the offense, the offender:

(a) Makes an assault or battery upon any person;

Bail would not be set until he goes in front of a judge. This one is not a preset bail amount.

Curious to see if this is Haleigh related, drug related, or Misty having a boyfriend related. My money is on drug related. MOO

i am pretty sure is a felony, with sentencing of no less than 365 days and up to life

poor junior
Where did you get the information that Misty was there and his mother knows?! Link please!!

The No Bail part is interesting......Almost everyone there gets bail. He will most likely be out after the hearing in the am.

It's not even the weekend...middle of the night, what would Ron normally be doing at this time? I'm not up on the latest...does he have a job?

What goes on in Satsuma on a Wednesday night?

Youth group at church?

Ladies nite at the bar?

Does one have to actually steal something to commit burglary, or just sneak or break in, uninvited?:waitasec:
Susan

It is a first degree felony which according to the statutes is punishable by up to 30 years UNLESS he has a prior felony, that would make him eligible for a life sentence.

poor junior

Please, when you give little details like that with out something to link you are liable to be starting rumors. I am not accussing you , but, the information you are stating is no where I can find and I would like to know how do you know and can you share a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77