Police: Baby Sitter (Misty) Key in Missing Florida Girl Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting..I like that it has all the stories on the same page for easy reading.

And it also says both biological parents, Ron and Crystal, are not suspects. Maybe this will help with some of the "tit for tat" on all of Haleigh's threads. :)

And it also says both biological parents, Ron and Crystal, are not suspects. Maybe this will help with some of the "tit for tat" on all of Haleigh's threads. :)

Well, I dont think there can be other suspects until Misty starts talking, and so far shes invoking her right to remain silent-

I have thought, Misty was the key all along. But what can be done to make her talk? She may not even have a good memory of that night if she had consummed alcohol or taken some sort of drug ( be it legal or illegal). This case breaks my heart.

Although we've pretty much known this all along, it is nice to hear something from LE. I think it's good they say RC and CS are not suspects, but, as Malesherbes pointed out, LE couldn't possibly have any other suspects until MC starts talking.

Wonder how RC feels about this? I would think if I were him and LE said this to me, I'd be dragging her butt to the pd myself and holding her there until she talks. IF he had nothing to do with this, how could he possibly be sleeping next to her every night knowing she may have had something to do with this and/or she's not cooperating in finding his daughter. Strange . . . .

I sure hope they haul Misty in TODAY- and if she refuses to talk, I say lock her up for obstruction, or hindering an investigation-

I have to admit, I was surprised to see that article on the national Fox News site last night. There hasn't been much in the way of official news on this case in a long time.

I've thought from the beginning that Misty was withholding information. Initially, her story wasn't consistent, it changed with each re-telling. Small changes, but enough to question the validity of what she was relating. It may be that drugs or alcohol were clouding her memory, or that she's protecting someone. But, I agree with the police, Misty is the key to unraveling what happened.

One thing I was very glad to see............Tim Miller is planning on returning to do another search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288