2009.08.21 Motions hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the ruling on Tim Miller....

I noticed someone asking about KC crying in court....here are the pics!

CASEY GETS EMOTIONAL: Tears Shed By Casey
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20492438/detail.html

Here you go SS:

GEORGE QUESTIONED: Video Of George On Stand
http://www.wftv.com/video/20492642/index.html

:angel:
It seems from the slides tht AL leaned closer to KC to offer the support to get through her fathers testimony. It appears KC tears are not for missing parents, feeling bad about putting her parents through this, or crying for yesterdays. IMO KC was tearing up because of what is to come for her parents. Welting eyes showing a break, separation from family. KC showing & knowing she has asserted her independence from her parents at last. KC showed more interest in TL's part of the motion hearings.

Can I ask what George was testifying about? I missed that part, too. :(

From cfnews 13:
Another motion includes keeping bounty hunter Leonard Padilla quiet. The defense wants to stop the former bail
bondsman from being a witness with the state.

Padilla bonded Casey out of jail the first time she was released, but he later said Casey would not cooperate with him in his search for Caylee Anthony.

But on Friday, Baez argued Padilla was just a “flamboyant cowboy” who wanted to bail his client out of jail. Baez said Padilla's statements should be inadmissible on the grounds that Padilla was acting as a counselor to the defense at the time so the conversations are privileged.

Prosecutors grilled George Anthony about his knowledge of the arrangement made with Padilla to bond his daughter out of jail and the security at his home. Anthony blew a kiss to his daughter as he left the stand, at which point Casey was seen tearing up.

Hello WS :)

First: they are trying to pin this on AL. (among others) Yes, I agree with WSers who are saying they are going to make it seem like Caylee was put where she was found while Casey was in jail.

But the LE report says the body was put there: (paraphrased) "no more than two days after death." I have the exact quote somewhere. I had recently seen the doc where LE states re: the duck tape on Caylee & the duck tape on the gas can was "on the tape within a black oval was written the word 'HENKEL'. This tape appeared to be of the same make and brand as the tape found on the body." And that is a direct quote from official docs.

Now with JB requesting information on AL, and JB today said in response to the judge asking relevancy AL's phone records past July 15th...(paraphrased) "AL was with Casey when she ran out of gas." "Caylee's remains were not found till later, we need his pings, how do we know he was where he says he was?" He goes on to say, "now those are just examples..."

JB goes on to shame TM and MN for their press conference and says, "We're not like that." Right. Whatever. This whole case is now about how long can JB stretch it out. Money.

Guess JB will have to produce this document he says he has. Wonder what LP will have to say about all of this? And JB eluded to the idea of going after LP in a legal way. Civil trial after this case concludes. :eek:

Here are some quick JB notes: "Tried my best to put together a comprehensive privacy agreement. 90.502 Lawyer/Client Priv. Sec 2 Rendition of legal services." "World of pressure. My duty to provide around the clock security."

Was it, is it JB job to provide that security?

So Casey did not kill Caylee. The proof of that is that when TM searched in November in the place where Caylee would be found, he did not find her. Someone must have put Caylee where the remains were found, while Casey was in jail.

Huh. I would almost say that they DID do that, except that LE says the remains were there since two days after Caylee was killed.

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

Oh, no insomnia, KC didn't seem to ignore her parents. She DID SNUB her parents. That was more than obvious to me. KC had time to shake hands with whoever those other folks were but her parents got NOTHING!

She makes me physically ill. How can her parents even stand by her anymore after how she's treated them along with what they now KNOW she did to Caylee? I will never understand.

I think it is a guilt thing. Like teenagers do to their parents when they don't get their way. They try to ignore you, not talk to you, and act pi$$ed.

She never grew up into an adult (responsible or otherwise). She was always treated like a child and so she responds to them like a child would.

She wants them to feel bad and for them to do what she wants them to do (which is be her supporter and figure out a way to get her the heck out of this) and while they have tried to support her and have made themselves look like idiots and caused the public to be unsympathetic to them, they have not been able to get her out of the fix that she is in.

I believe she feels that they have always either gotten her out of everything or taken the blame for stuff she did and they have been unable to do that.

I half expect GA to confess at the murder trial to save the little witch.

I added these here for reference & discussion for everyone!

Hearing For August 21, 2009

HEARING VIDEO: Part 1

HEARING VIDEO: Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/20493321/index.html

HEARING VIDEO: Part 3
http://www.wftv.com/video/20493513/index.html

HEARING VIDEO: Part 4
http://www.wftv.com/video/20493801/index.html

HEARING VIDEO: Part 5
http://www.wftv.com/video/20494264/index.html

HEARING VIDEO: Part 4
http://www.wftv.com/video/20493801/index.html

Maybe a mod can add them later to the 1st post?? TIA

I really like Mark, he seems very reasonable and intelligent. I know I am on their side and all but I do not care for the male SA (sorry I don't know his name), he is always making faces and shaking his head and it seems very inappropriate and unprofessional to me.

I can't help but looove that about Mr Lamar (male SA). I think he just is expressive. His face shows what we are ALL feeling. I love him.

It's just so much noise that the defense is creating. Ultimately, how will they disprove the forensic evidence pertaining to plant growth (among other things) that will show that Caylee had lain there for months? Plant growth that included growth within her skeleton?

First: they are trying to pin this on AL. (among others) Yes, I agree with WSers who are saying they are going to make it seem like Caylee was put where she was found while Casey was in jail.

But the LE report says the body was put there: (paraphrased) "no more than two days after death." I have the exact quote somewhere. I had recently seen the doc where LE states re: the duck tape on Caylee & the duck tape on the gas can was "on the tape within a black oval was written the word 'HENKEL'. This tape appeared to be of the same make and brand as the tape found on the body." And that is a direct quote from official docs.

Now with JB requesting information on AL, and JB today said in response to the judge asking relevancy AL's phone records past July 15th...(paraphrased) "AL was with Casey when she ran out of gas." "Caylee's remains were not found till later, we need his pings, how do we know he was where he says he was?" He goes on to say, "now those are just examples..."

JB goes on to shame TM and MN for their press conference and says, "We're not like that." Right. Whatever. This whole case is now about how long can JB stretch it out. Money.

Guess JB will have to produce this document he says he has. Wonder what LP will have to say about all of this? And JB eluded to the idea of going after LP in a legal way. Civil trial after this case concludes. :eek:

Here are some quick JB notes: "Tried my best to put together a comprehensive privacy agreement. 90.502 Lawyer/Client Priv. Sec 2 Rendition of legal services." "World of pressure. My duty to provide around the clock security."

Was it, is it JB job to provide that security?

So Casey did not kill Caylee. The proof of that is that when TM searched in November in the place where Caylee would be found, he did not find her. Someone must have put Caylee where the remains were found, while Casey was in jail.

Huh. I would almost say that they DID do that, except that LE says the remains were there since two days after Caylee was killed.

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

I don't see how they can actually pin this on any other person.I think they are looking for things they can throw out there to create doubt.

Also,it was Judge Strickland who brought up the fact that the privacy agreement was possible grounds for a civil case and sort of asked JB why he hadn't pursued LP speaking out before now.JB answered he was busy and might pursue it after the trial.The judge made an excellent point.LP has been talking to LE and the press since he bonded KC out. JB could have asked the court to gag him based on the privacy agreement or the privelage statute long before the state requested him for a depo.Why didn't he? Because AL wasn't on the team before,IMO.

From the Orlando Sentinel:
Todd E. Macaluso, one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys, told the judge that they have found evidence that shows Caylee's remains were placed there after Casey Anthony was in jail.

"It proves her innocence," he said.:eek:
I wanna see this evidence!! TonE-I think they might be coming after you!!:bang:

Did anyone notice the tactful way AL threatened the courts? When AL was discussing her view point on the civil check fraud case she continuall stated how many motions will be presented if the civil suit is tried before trial. AL did this numerous times and the biggy was when she looked straight at the judge telling him she has motions out the wazzoo for the death penalty being reinstated. How doe defense always seem to fair well at these hearings? JB continually seems so pompus .

I noticed someone asking about KC crying in court....here are the pics!

CASEY GETS EMOTIONAL: Tears Shed By Casey
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20492438/detail.html

Here you go SS:

GEORGE QUESTIONED: Video Of George On Stand

I have read this many times on WS regarding Casey and her "tears" but now I say it for myself. There are never any tears. The close up pics of her "crying" produces no tears. She just keeps wiping and wiping real close up under her eyes. No tear slips further than RIGHT under her eyes, apparently. Like she is catching them before they can fall. Well, I have cried a few times in my day and if you are really really crying...it is very hard to catch all those tears before they go further than just your eyes. That is for "welling up" you can catch that, but still sometimes that tear spills over.

Her face is not red enough for holding back tears, imo. Even when you are able to hold back lots of tears the effects show on your face.

...jmo...(just an observation):rolleyes:

I added these here for reference & discussion for everyone!

Hearing For August 21, 2009

HEARING VIDEO: Part 1 (More Coming)

HEARING VIDEO: Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/20493321/index.html

HEARING VIDEO: Part 3
http://www.wftv.com/video/20493513/index.html

Maybe a mod can add them later to the 1st post?? TIA

I quoted this post and added it to the first post! :blowkiss:

(I'll add the rest as it becomes available if there's more!)

KC was noticeably less fidget-y than ever before. Normally she constantly adjusts her clothes and smoothes her hair...none of that today! (I wondered if her attorneys insisted on the pulled back hair to help her to stop touching it--that worked!). Does KC have the choice of wearing make up or not? I have seen her a couple times without makeup--but speaking as a woman...were I to appear anywhere, even the corner grocery...I tend to want to wear SOME. I have to wonder why she is wearing none. Is it a directive from the dowdy AL?

I tuned in a couple minutes into the live stream and when the camera went to KC I was stunned by the weight loss and the tortured look. She looks the worst we've ever seen her look. I agree with everyone that there is something major eating at her. The tears (during George's testimony) could be the teensiest bit of feeling of guilt over the fact that the defense is going to blame her parents if they can...and she feels something over that.

From the Orlando Sentinel:
Todd E. Macaluso, one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys, told the judge that they have found evidence that shows Caylee's remains were placed there after Casey Anthony was in jail.

"It proves her innocence," he said.:eek:
I wanna see this evidence!! TonE-I think they might be coming after you!!:bang:

I was wondering about that. As soon as he said that I thought to myself that if they do have that evidence aren't they supposed to hand it over to the SA? Is that not withholding important discovery? Was it not speculated awhile back that Baez was withholding discovery from the SA and he stated that it was not true?

I was wondering about that. As soon as he said that I thought to myself that if they do have that evidence aren't they supposed to hand it over to the SA? Is that not withholding important discovery? Was it not speculated awhile back that Baez was withholding discovery from the SA and he stated that it was not true?

I have a feeling they might be basing this on JW.She claimed she and her hubby were team leaders [I think :confused:] and that they searched that area and took pictures. Problem with her is,they were friendly with the A's ,supporting Caylee is alive ,and she was Baker Acted multiple times prior.I believe she has a criminal record ,also. Not exactly a prime witness IMO.
I also think they were padding their statements a bit to make the TES records look crucial to defending KC.

If the defense have the evidence to prove KC's innocence-why isn't George screaming at them to give it up and release his Princess? :waitasec:

I don't see how they can actually pin this on any other person.I think they are looking for things they can throw out there to create doubt.

Quote Repect MissJames :)

ITA with you. I was going to write that sentence: I don't see how they can actually pin this on any other person. Now they are saying they have "proof" that Caylee's body was put there while Casey was in jail?

It just seems like that is what they are doing. Not seems. They are.

I agree with the poster who said: what about the plant evidence? And do you guys know what I am talking about re: LE saying the body was there since "two days after death."?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member