2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with grandparents who would lie on the stand and obstruct an investigation. In my humble opinion, there are no different than the others making $ off a dead baby.

Tony, you stated KC is a "respectful" girl. Just observation, but the videos in jail showed her pretty much throwing a hissy fit with her parents. She also stole from her Grandmother. I just have never felt that her behavior fit the pattern of respectful.

Casey is all about Casey. This may seem odd but Casey is a very nice respectful girl. She is also very personable. Probably a little too immature to be a great parent but I get accused of that.

Yes, I know. I saw her respectful photo taken at the Bank of America. This is what most of us fear on WS. Someone who can't get past her smile and the fact that she is young and attractive. There is nothing respectful about not reporting your child missing and going out any partying while your child is lying in a ditch being torn apart by wild animals. Sorry, JMO.

I totally agree. You don't know the half of it!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry to hear that...not surprised...but it's sad. I really was put off by his involvement in the first place. He must be very convincing if he convinced you.

I have a problem with grandparents who would lie on the stand and obstruct an investigation. In my humble opinion, there are no different than the others making $ off a dead baby.

ita. Nothing good to be found in those people, imo.

Tony, you stated KC is a "respectful" girl. Just observation, but the videos in jail showed her pretty much throwing a hissy fit with her parents. She also stole from her Grandmother. I just have never felt that her behavior fit the pattern of respectful.

Just speaking about my interaction with her. She was nice to me.

I was there and definitely saw a house back there.

Tony is right, you guys. Google Earth has old Satellite photos. If you look at Zillow.com you can see the new street of houses behind the Anthony house. Zillow just recently updated their pictures.

Casey has the ability to be whoever she wants to be...to fit the situation if you KWIM?

I'm sorry to hear that...not surprised...but it's sad. I really was put off by his involvement in the first place. He must be very convincing if he convinced you.

Understand that Leonard's intentions were correct at the beginning. He really thought Caylee was alive. But he became obsessed by the media. He relished every second he could be on TV. It became very bothersome to me that he was basically using this poor girl's death as a forum for his own satisfaction.

Taken from thread #1

I respectfully disagree. I see it very differently.
If she's looking at different things, it is the most rapid eye movements I've ever seen. Only if she were trying to look at a 100 things at once.. if that makes sense. :confused:

I wish I could remember the poster who did a great breakdown/synopsis of KCs eye movements from the last time we saw her in court.

They had slowed down the video and zoomed in, and noticed that when her eyes are fixed on something, her pupils will almost "rotate" if you will in the same pattern almost every time.

Arg, I wish I could find that post. But hope we can just agree to disagree..Thanks for the reply.

With respect (and I mean that, Reagan):)

Is the poster experienced in testing and diagnosing nystagmus? Are you, as well?

Does s/he know that pupils don't rotate? They dilate and constrict.

Does s/he know that if KC was exhibiting a neuro symptom that important, she would immediately be evaluated for the source, and might be found too impaired to stand trail, until the problem was found and treated?

How has press missed it?

Are we seeing the odd head positions, balance problems, visual loss, and vertigo that goes with it?

Is KC being evaluated for MS, a brain tumor, head injury, or vision deficit?

KC doesn't have any neuro deficits. They could not have ben missed by the jail staff.

Tony, how intelligent did Casey seem to you? Average, above average, below average?

That is exactly what I must have done. Sorry. I am trying to keep up with the posts and must have read it wrong. This is like a runaway thread. Sit down to dinner and come back and your 5 or 6 pages behind. Love it. It has not been this busy since the last doc dump.

isn't that the truth!!! LOL! All is cool!

Understand that Leonard's intentions were correct at the beginning. He really thought Caylee was alive. But he became obsessed by the media. He relished every second he could be on TV. It became very bothersome to me that he was basically using this poor girl's death as a forum for his own satisfaction.
Thanks...I appreciate your honesty. When was his/your lightbulb moment...that she was no longer alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288