Tony Padilla Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch it, but yes.
Cindy has one of the show's producers in court with her- he is the bald dude sitting alongside her, his name is Jim Lichtenstein and he comes into town whenever a hearing is due, he was also at the meeting (presser) of NeJame and Tim's that George came barging into. Can you say Movie of the Week?
$$$$$$$$$$$$

My, my, my. Do we have a new daisy chain?

I found it helpful when searching for Tony's posts, to scroll down the page and overlooking all posts except the ones that have "Tony Padilla" on them. Doesn't take long at all.

Tony started this Q & A mainly to discuss the topic of Baez allegedly submitting fake documents to the Court, as this issue is of extreme importance and relevance to Tony P. He also went on a Today Show interview strictly to address this matter.
That is why I have no problem with WS bloggers having a thorough and detailed discussion on this topic. We have many questions for Tony weaved into our posts on this subject. I believe that when Tony reads our comments about this relevant subject (IF he does), then he knows what answers we are looking for.

It is not every day that a Defense attorney is suspected of such outrageous fraudulent and illegal behavior! We just want to get to the bottom of it, with Tony's help.

again, I meant no disprespect to anyone discussing the documents. I appreciate the interest in the document and the reason for the discussion. I was just trying to follow the other bits of information not related specifically to the document. ( i.e. Tony's observations of the time spent with the family. )

But I do thank you for the tip of just scrolling through to Tony's posts.
Unfortunately, the other bits mixed in the discussion require following the document comments as well, as they are all mixed in together.

I was just not personally interested so much in the "copy/paste , notary, is it real or is it Memorex" trails. The actual physical paperwork really wasn't all that interesting to me... but Tony's participation was.

I have a great deal of respect for everyone on this forum, and have no criticism of their interests or comments. My apologies if any one was offended by my question, and/or the reasoning behind it.

My, my, my. Do we have a new daisy chain?

That is EXACTLY what I am sitting here pondering....

I am just really :confused::confused::confused: about what is really going on here?

Tony appears out of nowhere after months and months to start up on old post, makes allegations about an agreement Baez is holding that really doesn't concern Tony as he doesn't have any information to provide to SA anyway....

Paints George, Cindy and Casey as wonderful people he now "loves" but has something negative or deragatory to state about everyone else in this case including Richard Grund, his own uncle, etc.

Makes arrangements shortly after Friday's hearing to appear on Saturdays Today Show (you know, Cindy's courtbuddy program)...

States that Jose and Leonard speak on a regular basis....

States that he arrived to bond Casey out of jail and immediately began compiling lots and lots of notes

Now states he is contemplating writing a book (about WHAT??!)

I have an automatic hinky meter (sorry!) and it has been buzzing all weekend....

If TP wrote a book, I doubt he is planning on "living off of" the proceeds. He has a job where he makes the money to pay his bills. The story would be interesting. And he most likely wouldn't just cover the Anthony case. His part/knowledge isn't about Caylee, it's about KC.

He just stated in this thread that his business right now is very, very slow.

And what knowledge does he have about KC? He spent two hours with her.

I found it helpful when searching for Tony's posts, to scroll down the page and overlooking all posts except the ones that have "Tony Padilla" on them. Doesn't take long at all.

snip.
OR
when you are looking at the index page of this forum you will see this thread. to the right of the thread title is a column called REPLIES. Click it and it will sort posts by author. you can click Tony padilla's number of posts and all his posts from this thread will be in a nice row :)
Hope that helps.

BBM
I'm curious as to why it would be okay with most people (going by the support he received in this thread when he mentioned the possibility of writing one) for TP to write a book? In the past, on this forum, whenever it has been suggested that anybody is thinking of or going to write a book or make a movie about or around Caylee's case posters have spoken out with venom filled words against anybody who would even think of profitting from the case.

I'm curious too.

LP and TP interjected themselves in this case because they wanted to get Casey out of jail so she would talk (so they say). Casey ordered LP out of the house the first night but instead of TP revoking bail, they left her out. I don't understand why they kept her out of jail if the whole premise was to talk to her in order to find Caylee. My guess is publicity, fame, and the money that comes with it via book deals, movie deals, and advertising for their companies.

Next you have LP going on TV shows stating crazy theories as fact, posing for pictures and signing autographs at the dump site, and seeming to be enjoying himself (as compared to TM who was visibly distraught about the whole situation). If you believe TM (I do), LP wanted to be the one to pull Casey's skull out of the water in full view of the media in order to get the publicity. Sickening thought.

Now LP comes out saying Mr. Grund is a nut but Casey is a nice girl. He won't entertain any questions as to how he came to that conclusion regarding Mr. Grund. He also said some derogatory things about other people too, but praises the As because they were nice to him. The heck with everyone else the As hurt as long as they're nice to him. Oh, and never mind the 31 days that went by before anyone knew Caylee was missing. Casey's such a nice girl, she can make some really good mac & cheese while Caylee's body is decomposing.

I'd like to know if it's normal for BB to post bail then have dinner with the accused.

The worst part is that Casey had a chance to get rid of evidence while she was out on bail (i.e. duct tape, stickers that matched the one on Caylee, etc). She was shown carting stuff to JB's office in a back pack.

I really hope if any of the Padilla's write a book, they will donate the money to charity. Enough money has been made off this child.

That is EXACTLY what I am sitting here pondering....

I am just really :confused::confused::confused: about what is really going on here?

Tony appears out of nowhere after months and months to start up on old post, makes allegations about an agreement Baez is holding that really doesn't concern Tony as he doesn't have any information to provide to SA anyway....

Paints George, Cindy and Casey as wonderful people he now "loves" but has something negative or deragatory to state about everyone else in this case including Richard Grund, his own uncle, etc.

Makes arrangements shortly after Friday's hearing to appear on Saturdays Today Show (you know, Cindy's courtbuddy program)...

States that Jose and Leonard speak on a regular basis....

States that he arrived to bond Casey out of jail and immediately began compiling lots and lots of notes

Now states he is contemplating writing a book (about WHAT??!)

I have an automatic hinky meter (sorry!) and it has been buzzing all weekend....

Well, this is exactly where my thoughts were going, too. But then I went back and checked out Jim Lichtenstein's site:

http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

and according to this he left the Today Show in 2005. Doesn't mean that there's no connection but certainly not the direct one that was my first impression. The Anthony family sure does have a lot of coincidences that always seem to surround them, huh?

How many Bail Bondsmen, Bounty Hunters move in with their clients usually:laugh: ? nothing in this case is 'normal'....

How many "security" people have to pay $50K to "work"? No pay, 24/7 hours, lots & lots of talk from Cindy (ck. out the length of HER interviews) and maybe a pan of KC's magic brownies...what would be the incentive for the bounty hunters to have a working arrangement with Baez?

It doesn't make sense.

Being paid by Tony P. to keep Tony P.'s $500K investment from running, THAT makes sense.

jmo

Two questions for Tony...

1. Did Casey make brownies for you or any of the bounty hunters?
  2. Did the bounty hunters have a written agreement with you or receive reimbursement from you for preventing Casey from going on the lam?
If you don't feel comfortable discussing either question for any reason thanks for reading. :)

Well, this is exactly where my thoughts were going, too. But then I went back and checked out Jim Lichtenstein's site:

http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

and according to this he left the Today Show in 2005. Doesn't mean that there's no connection but certainly not the direct one that was my first impression. The Anthony family sure does have a lot of coincidences that always seem to surround them, huh?

http://www.film.com/tv/dateline-nbc/season-18-2008/episode-2-when-caylee-vanished/25438473

(clipped for brievity)

When Caylee Vanished
Episode 2 | Season 18 2008 - 2009 | First Aired: 12/12/2008

Jim Lichtenstein
Booking Producer

Lichtenstein and reporter Kerry Sanders (Today show) come into town each time there is a hearing....

I was going to ask this same thing last night, but decided to go to bed instead. For those who posted that they WOULD buy the book, what "bombshells" would you expect to read about???????:confused:

According to what Tony posted here in this forum, he only spent a total of two hours with Casey at the home the night she was bonded out....in the living area with a room full of people, and anything else he has offered up has been complete hearsay, inuendos, theories, etc. He knows NO FACTS about what happened to Caylee, who killed her, or the "inside story" of LE during their investigation.

Bottom line, his only involvement in this case has been meeting with Jose to arrange bond, accompanying Casey to the A house the night she was bonded out for a nice dinner prepared by Ms. Casey.

I just don't see where this possible book would have any sales value at all to the general public. Look at those who thought they were going to make a fortune profiting on their roles in the OJ trial....all those books are on sale at the Dollar Tree for $1 :clap:

Why are you assuming that one WOULD seek it out for "bombshells?"

Just some first-person background on the case would be great. Like the whole FL/CA?BB issue. Or, TL's perceptions of the day-today stuff.

We already HAVE more of the bombshells than most of the population.

I was going to ask this same thing last night, but decided to go to bed instead. For those who posted that they WOULD buy the book, what "bombshells" would you expect to read about???????:confused:

According to what Tony posted here in this forum, he only spent a total of two hours with Casey at the home the night she was bonded out....in the living area with a room full of people, and anything else he has offered up has been complete hearsay, inuendos, theories, etc. He knows NO FACTS about what happened to Caylee, who killed her, or the "inside story" of LE during their investigation.

Bottom line, his only involvement in this case has been meeting with Jose to arrange bond, accompanying Casey to the A house the night she was bonded out for a nice dinner prepared by Ms. Casey.

I just don't see where this possible book would have any sales value at all to the general public. Look at those who thought they were going to make a fortune profiting on their roles in the OJ trial....all those books are on sale at the Dollar Tree for $1 :clap:

And some were best sellers. Even Kato's and Fay's books topped non-fiction best seller lists when they first came out.

You can voice your opinions and ask your questions. but if anyone posts rudely,it's done.
this is for everyone's benefit. Can't we just discuss without hurling accusations and be polite?
Crikey people!

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4081596#post4081596]Part 2 continue here[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246