Scotland - Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster

Pfff! Scots are such braggarts. We have a monster in lake Champlain that is ten times the size of Nessie! :eek: He eats wales whole! :eek: When he burps it causes local earthquakes! :eek: In winter his sneezes trigger blizzards! :eek: When he coughs volcanoes erupt! :eek: And when he far... well, if you ever wondered what causes global warming... :D

:clap: That's good Karl! He puts my Ogopogo in the Okanagan Lake to shame!:D

:clap: That's good Karl! He puts my Ogopogo in the Okanagan Lake to shame!:D

Don't sweat it! Lake Champlain stretches into Canada (Quebec) for a few miles so Champ is yours too! :)

Sorry OT of Nessie.
:waitasec: Patterson footage has not been ruled out as a fake check out this site:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dtrapp/bigfoot.htm

and this:

http://www.bfro.net/

I have always believed in Nessie. :blushing: The new footage is very interesting.
--Agree--I've seen the video several times now--It is definitely the most intriguing evidence to date--Many researchers wil be examining it in the next few months,and then maybe we'll have a clearer picture of what the consensus judgement is as to whether the video is in fact really Nessie

--Agree--I've seen the video several times now--It is definitely the most intriguing evidence to date--Many researchers wil be examining it in the next few months,and then maybe we'll have a clearer picture of what the consensus judgement is as to whether the video is in fact really Nessie

A lot of people have speculated it's an eel. I'm thinking a sturgeon, perhaps.

Pfff! Scots are such braggarts. We have a monster in lake Champlain that is ten times the size of Nessie! :eek: He eats wales whole! :eek: When he burps it causes local earthquakes! :eek: In winter his sneezes trigger blizzards! :eek: When he coughs volcanoes erupt! :eek: And when he far... well, if you ever wondered what causes global warming... :D
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif

Here is the link for the live Nessy cam. I have looked at it off and on for years and have seen some pretty interesting things. Okay, well they were sheep, but they were interesting none the less. :D

http://www.lochness.co.uk/livecam/

I went swimming in Loch Ness when I was 18. I jumped off a pier and just kept going down, down, down. The water was ICE cold and all I could think of was Nessie! I almost drowned trying to get back to the top. Scariest experience of my life!
--Actually, there is little chance you would have drowned--Nessie would have helped you--Nessie is a gentle giant,most probably...like Shamu :)

--Actually, there is little chance you would have drowned--Nessie would have helped you--Nessie is a gentle giant,most probably...like Shamu :)

I think Nessie would have enjoyed having her for lunch, LOL! As would many "Shamu's" that are in the wild.

I think Nessie would have enjoyed having her for lunch, LOL! As would many "Shamu's" that are in the wild.
--lol--maybe--but, I see Nessie as sort of like those giant sea turtles--just grab on and go for a ride(but wear a wetsuit)

Here is the link for the live Nessy cam. I have looked at it off and on for years and have seen some pretty interesting things. Okay, well they were sheep, but they were interesting none the less. :D

http://www.lochness.co.uk/livecam/

This appears to be a parody site judging by the Godzilla type pictures and jokes. :D

There used to be a serious site with underwater webcam and all where you could stare at the same rock for years. It was quite exciting!

This appears to be a parody site judging by the Godzilla type pictures and jokes. :D

There used to be a serious site with underwater webcam and all where you could stare at the same rock for years. It was quite exciting!

I had a whole post go poof on me? Must be the ghost of Nessie :eek:

Anyway, The site has always had that pic of Godzilla on it. Its a fun site but the web images are real, I have watched the sheep walk around. Okay, so I really need a life. :crazy:

This is another site, of live streaming video. You can watch the bugs fly around like mad in the morning. Okay, I know so I really really need a life. :slap:

http://www.lochness.com/loch-ness-web-cam.htm

:laugh: Thanks for the laugh. I saw a documentary about "Champ" last year. I found it very interesting.

I saw a documentary about "Champ" last year. I found it very interesting.

Did you know that back in the 1970's Capt. Cousteau was intent on probing lake Champlain for "potential unknown forms of life" but was refused permission to do so by the state of New York whose authorities didn't want to be perceived as giving any credence to the slightest possibility that there could be an unknown animal living in this rather large lake? Instead Cousteau ended up studying lake Ontario which was no problem with neither New York nor Ontario since no monster has ever been reported in that rather boring lake. Incidentally Cousteau's son who was also a marine scientist and top-notch scuba diver drowned in lake Ontario during that expedition. :(

One of my favorite monster sightings. Love to follow these stories....:):)

Gozgals

Maybe they should use the satellite to find the mermaid...

I don't see any evidence that whatever this is is moving. A logical answer is that it is an island, along with the other stuff near it. Google Earth shows a snapshot, not a time sequence of events. There is nothing that shows that this is moving. If updated shots at the same location show that the object is gone, there may be a bit more fun to be had as we can all speculate as to what it was.

I think it's a boat with tourists looking for the Loch Ness monster:thumb:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back