Areas we'd like photographed

JenniferO

Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
Reaction score
Mikeb has offered to fly over McCleary again next week.. to zero in on areas we'd like to have a better look at.

Please leave a list here so Mike will have easy access to it.

Hi there MikeB...thanks so much for your fantastic photography from the skies.

I have a couple sites I would love to see from up above...if you can!

The first set of pics by jv gave us a look along Maple and what bordered the street, especially between 5th and 6th. One side of the road was homes and the other was lined with guard rails that backed up to woods. Would love to see the depth of those woods and what the land backs up to...such as a road or a subdivision. TIA

If Lindsey was given a ride home and the car kept going - would love to see what is beyond her home such as woods etc. Be careful and have fun!! TIA

Hey Mike. I was wondering if you can get photo's out on 108 going towards 101. Approximately 4 miles away from the Hinklin Road. Skookum creek.. the train bridge. Also there is a place when you first turn on hinklin road there is another road to turns right, don't have the nameof it cause it wasn't on google maps but it did crosse the tracks again further up and sets back close to woods. Thank you...

I realize I may be a day late and a dollar short with this, Mike have you flown the power line right of way south of town? I'm thinking between Hwy 12 and Rock Candy Mtn Rd.

I realize I may be a day late and a dollar short with this, Mike have you flown the power line right of way south of town? I'm thinking between Hwy 12 and Rock Candy Mtn Rd.

Great idea :)

Kind of out of the way but was kind of wondering Lake Cushman and Hoodsport. Where siting of LB trying to get a job at local business.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back