CA - Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
ba-missing_0500469798.jpg

Discussion of the arrests in the disappearance and possible murder of Hasanni Campbell, missing from Oakland, California, August 10, 2009.

Arrests thread #1:

CA-Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

SEE ALSO:

INFO & MEDIA LINKS AND ARTICLES:
CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

TIMELINE RECONSTRUCTION:
CA-Hasanni Jamil Campbell-TIMELINE*No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

FORENSIC ASTRO THREAD:
Forensic Astrology - Hasanni Campbell - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

HASANNI HAS HIS OWN SUBFORUM!

Hasanni Campbell - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/blogs/will_foster_parents_be_charged_with_murder_/Content?oid=1185428

Will Foster Parents Be Charged With Murder?

We should find out soon whether the foster parents of little Hasanni Campbell will be charged with murdering him. Oakland police held Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, who is also Hasanni's aunt, in custody over the weekend on suspicion that the Fremont couple killed the 5-year-old and then told a bogus story that he went missing in Oakland's Rockridge district.

July 31st (Friday) - Ross threatened Jennifer via a text message saying he would leave Hasanni at BART - ALONE!

Aug 6th (thurs) - some kind of family function where Hasanni was last seen.

August 10th - (4 days later) Monday, Hasanni is reported missing

To me, this shows Ross wanted to get rid of Hasanni long before he actually did.

Ross had at least 10 days and maybe months to figure out this abduction scenario - I don't believe it ever took place, but more than that, it is ridiculously flawed in logic. Is this the best Ross could come up with?

MHO is that the loss of Hasanni is no accident - I think Hasanni was at the hands of a man him who couldn't stand him because he was seen as 'imperfect'. Hasanni was seen through the eyes of a man with low self-esteem and flawed critical thinking skills with business and social skills about that of an adolescent. I doubt Ross has ever had an intimate moment in his life. Ross is a psychopath who experienced over and over through lawsuits, arrests, Peace Orders, divorces, and judgements that his predator ways will not be tolerated.

Ross, a true predator, preyed on the most vulnerable in order to feel effective: He preyed on a trusting child with Cerebral Palsy, a pregnant fiance and animals. What a pathetic excuse of a man! Now Ross is behind bars, playing coy, and refusing to admitt he is as low-life as he is. Ross is wasting everyone's time, energy, and patience. I wish Ross would do something in his life worthwhile - tell us where he put Hasanni!!!
Sorry for the rant - he disgusts me!!!! :furious:

I'm not sure how seriously we should take their "not guilty" pleas, since even Philip Garrido, who we KNOW had kidnapped and kept Jaycee Dugard for 18 years, plead "not guilty". Apparently everyone pleads not guilty in the beginning.

What's bothering me is Burris being involved in this. It angers me when an obviously smart man, who MUST know that these people are guilty as he**, tries to play the race card to get them free. Of course, I am jumping to conclusions, but this is what I see coming. I hope I am wrong!!!

Anyone know if they do 'live' arraignments out there in Hollywood land? I've noticed that in some of these cases, such as in Florida and in Idaho, we got to see the arraignments for those charged. Yes, no, a possibility?

I'm not sure how seriously we should take their "not guilty" pleas, since even Philip Garrido, who we KNOW had kidnapped and kept Jaycee Dugard for 18 years, plead "not guilty". Apparently everyone pleads not guilty in the beginning.

What's bothering me is Burris being involved in this. It angers me when an obviously smart man, who MUST know that these people are guilty as he**, tries to play the race card to get them free. Of course, I am jumping to conclusions, but this is what I see coming. I hope I am wrong!!!

RE: not guilty plea - in the Dugard case, I believe the not guilty is due to interpretation, not in terms of being innocent of the initial actions. I think Garrido is pleading not guilty due to his later "epiphany" - he is claiming he is no longer the same person he was at the time of the kidnapping, spiritually speaking, and has since cleaned up his life and has not harmed the young women since... All BS, in my opinion, but interpretation is one of the major luxuries in the North American legal systems.

Re: Burris. He must believe there are larger, more universal things at stake here.

I can only assume/hope he won't lose sight of the fact that the innocent victim in all this was also an African American, and had a lot of potential that is now lost to his community.

Could THIS be what did them in?? They haven't released ANY tape from Walmart SHOWING that Hasanni was REALLY there, so they may have found something...what they bought(hate to think of this :eek:)...what Hasanni was wearing(grey sweatpants???)

Just seems strange to me we hear about Walmart AFTER they were arrested...JMO

We need to get either the font color or the backround color changed, on 'little Mans' MySpace page. I do not know how and would not be able to (must be logged in) to make changes. I've been checking often for 'Little Mans' (new friends) and sending them a quick thanx, I just figured since Hassani has been busy playin, runnin, blowin bubbles and watchin Spng Bob with the angles , that I'd take care of that for him. But, I can't fix the comments section. Please help

Anyone know if they do 'live' arraignments out there in Hollywood land? I've noticed that in some of these cases, such as in Florida and in Idaho, we got to see the arraignments for those charged. Yes, no, a possibility?

I'm trying to remember if I have ever seen one here in CA. I'm not sure. I'm trying to remember significant cases like OJ and Scott Peterson--I've only had cable tv since February, so if a person needed cable to see these arraignments, I would not have seen them or even known about it.

We need to get either the font color or the backround color changed, on "littla Mans' MySpace page. I do not know how and would not be able to (must be logged in) to make changes. I've been checking often for 'Little Mans' (new friends) and sending them a quick thanx, I just figured since Hassani has been busy playin, runnin, blowin bubbles and watchin Spng Bob with the angles , that I'd take care of that for him. But, I can't fix the comments section. Please help

The background is a premade layout. It's either this way or no SpongeBob, so I opted to leave it as is rather than to lose the theme of the entire page. I had trouble installing the layout because MySpace has switched from profile 1.0 to editor 2.0, that was the first obstacle. I tried editing html and/or {css} to change the text font, size and color, and it turned the page into SpongeBob/Hasanni soup. But, I'm looking at it, and I'm not having that much trouble seeing the comments. I'm going to change the layout sometime this afternoon regardless. I found that locating suitable SpongeBob layouts was more difficult than I'd originally thought. Be warned, the one I'll be replacing it with is still SpongeBob, but it is very, VERY blue.

Does anyone know if there will be another vigil held today?

Yes, there will be a vigil held at 6:30. I know the t-shirt lady and her volunteers said they would hold it in the parking lot, and I saw the pastor of the Presbyterian church on College and Harwood mention a vigil today at 6:30. I'm not sure if there will be two, or a single one (more likely), or if it will move to the church at some point.

Yes, there will be a vigil held at 6:30. I know the t-shirt lady and her volunteers said they would hold it in the parking lot, and I saw the pastor of the Presbyterian church on College and Harwood mention a vigil today at 6:30. I'm not sure if there will be two, or a single one (more likely), or if it will move to the church at some point.

I hope people will come now that those two have been arrested. Maybe now it can be about Little Man? Here's hoping......

RE: not guilty plea - in the Dugard case, I believe the not guilty is due to interpretation, not in terms of being innocent of the initial actions. I think Garrido is pleading not guilty due to his later "epiphany" - he is claiming he is no longer the same person he was at the time of the kidnapping, spiritually speaking, and has since cleaned up his life and has not harmed the young women since... All BS, in my opinion, but interpretation is one of the major luxuries in the North American legal systems.

Re: Burris. He must believe there are larger, more universal things at stake here.

I can only assume/hope he won't lose sight of the fact that the innocent victim in all this was also an African American, and had a lot of potential that is now lost to his community.

About Garrido--if he had such an epiphany then why didn't he release her ? I agree, that's B.S.

I listen to a radio talk show "lawya" every day--Len Tillem-- and I believe he has said that no one pleads guilty right away (?)

Would Burris be the type to take on a case because he saw a potential humongous monetary gain (suing Oakland PD for example)--I don't know--if so, then he's not going to care a bit about Hasanni. It's all about the money, for many lawyers.

:sponge:
The background is a premade layout. It's either this way or no SpongeBob, so I opted to leave it as is rather than to lose the theme of the entire page. I had trouble installing the layout because MySpace has switched from profile 1.0 to editor 2.0, that was the first obstacle. I tried editing html and/or {css} to change the text font, size and color, and it turned the page into SpongeBob/Hasanni soup. But, I'm looking at it, and I'm not having that much trouble seeing the comments. I'm going to change the layout sometime this afternoon regardless. I found that locating suitable SpongeBob layouts was more difficult than I'd originally thought. Be warned, the one I'll be replacing it with is still SpongeBob, but it is very, VERY blue.

I understand I don't know much about my space but I'm totally with you, Can't loose Spnge Bob

Thanks 4 the Love your spilling all over 'Little Man, "I can hear him giggling off in the distance".............. :sponge:

I believe in having a good defense lawyer. Everyone is entitled to a vigorous defense. What worries me is these high profile (or wanna be high profile) lawyers who come charging into these type of cases wanting to gain publicity or further some cause or other.

Not saying Mr Burris is this type of attorny but we have seen it before in other cases. It seems as if the victim gets lost in the legal contest. :(

Hope someone keeps us nonlocals informed on what goes on today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr