Photos & Other Images ***NO DISCUSSION***

These are satellite pictures publicly available through the Contra Costa Assessor's site, of the Garrido residence, from 2000 to 2009.

May 2000 - black and white photo, 1 ft resolution
April 2003 - color, 2 ft resolution
April 2004 - color, 6 in resolution
April 2008 - color, 4 in resolution

The Google satellite photo is provided for comparison. It appears to be a color-enhanced version of the 2008 photo.

Attachments

• 2000-05 ccc_IIS-GIS-EXT240604800693.png
    2000-05 ccc_IIS-GIS-EXT240604800693.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 2003-04 ccc_IIS-GIS-EXT247601856704.png
    2003-04 ccc_IIS-GIS-EXT247601856704.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 2004-04 ccc_IIS-GIS-EXT240604800694.png
    2004-04 ccc_IIS-GIS-EXT240604800694.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 2008-04 ccc_IIS-GIS-EXT247601856703.png
    2008-04 ccc_IIS-GIS-EXT247601856703.png
    267.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 2009-08 garrido_large_image.jpg
    2009-08 garrido_large_image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 64
These are image captures of this news report:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAlr450O4o"]YouTube - Possible picture of Jaycee Lee Dugard as she looks today.[/ame]

It shows a business card that Phillip Garrido handed out for years as part of his printing business, reportedly including an image of an adult Jaycee Dugard.

This would be something easy to fake so until it's verified it should be taken with a grain of salt. But the phone number listed does tie back to Phillip Garrido's 'Gods Desire' domain address, as a reverse phonebook search reveals:

Registrant:
God's Desire
1554 Walnut Ave
Antioch, California 94509
United States

Domain Name: GODSDESIRE.NET
Created on: 08-Oct-08
Expires on: 08-Oct-09
Last Updated on: 08-Oct-08

Administrative Contact:
Garrido, Phillip
God's Desire
1554 Walnut Ave
United States
(925) 754-2687 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Garrido, Phillip
God's Desire
1554 Walnut Ave
United States
(925) 754-2687 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS39.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS40.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Attachments

• JCD Cropped Business Card 1.jpg
    JCD Cropped Business Card 1.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 106
  • JCD Cropped Business Card 2.jpg
    JCD Cropped Business Card 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 117
Pictures from Liberty High School Year Book.

ht_philip_garrido_090903_main.jpg

Phillip Garrido in 1968 in his junior year at Liberty High School in Brentwood, California, when he would have been about 17.

article-0-0641903B000005DC-136_224x.jpg

It is obvious that this is Garrido's van, but THIS van does NOT remotely Resemble the van that was captured by the Google Live Cam Car. That was a rusty grey/silver van and it was far shorter. Clearly not the Same van. But definately shows the man has more than one Nasty old beat up creapy van.

These are photos of the van another poster is mentioning in the main thread that appears to 'follow' the google cam truck.

In the first one you can see it leaving the Garrido driveway. It follows the 'cam' to the end of Walnut Ave. and makes a right turn (the van's right) down Bown lane where it stops at the intersection of Bown and Viera. I didn't manage to pick the van up again going in either direction along Viera.

My original screen resolution is 1680x1050 so these were scaled down during the upload process. If anyone wants the original sizes let me know and I'll find a place to host them that doesn't resize.

Can anyone Identify what types of Vans these are? The yellow is quite long and unique. Def not yer average van length.

Why more than one van? It makes me wonder what he used these vans for? Kidnapping? No Good that's for sure.

Why more than one van? It makes me wonder what he used these vans for? Kidnapping? No Good that's for sure.

I know, right? And isn't it funny how with 'normal' people a van is almost boring, but with this piece of cheese an extra van is nefarious. Just like him! :eek: The vans look to me like full-size, possible conversion with the tinted windows and more 'domestic' looking rather than delivery. A lot of them have sinks, toilets, can convert to a bed, so yeah, perfect kidnap-mobile.

(Sorry if this is "discussion" Mods. Maybe we can expand the car thread to an entire PG vehicles?)

I'm having a problem with this picture - something just doesn't fit.

This room is messy, yes, but it's not the filth we've seen in all the other pictures. Plus it's the only picture from inside Garrido's house, why? How did the reporter come across this one and why not get more pictures?

The closet (mirrored, sliding doors) is not the type that were in houses built in Antioch in the 50's. It would have regular doors opening up to a small closet. The only explanation would be that Garrido did an extensive remodel and that leads to more questions.

I think there's too much natural light coming through from the kitchen window considering the number of trees around his house and the direction his house is facing.

Is that the front door reflecting in the mirror?​

These are image captures of this news report:

YouTube - Possible picture of Jaycee Lee Dugard as she looks today.

It shows a business card that Phillip Garrido handed out for years as part of his printing business, reportedly including an image of an adult Jaycee Dugard.

This would be something easy to fake so until it's verified it should be taken with a grain of salt. But the phone number listed does tie back to Phillip Garrido's 'Gods Desire' domain address, as a reverse phonebook search reveals:

I saw an interview with her stepdad in which he says she looks exactly same as she did when he last saw her. IMO the only thing the same is the hair color. She has a very distinct nose & it just doesn't look the same. Of course it could've been a pro pic liek Glamor Shots. I had one of them done & didn't even recognize myself lol!

I'm having a problem with this picture - something just doesn't fit.

This room is messy, yes, but it's not the filth we've seen in all the other pictures. Plus it's the only picture from inside Garrido's house, why? How did the reporter come across this one and why not get more pictures?

The closet (mirrored, sliding doors) is not the type that were in houses built in Antioch in the 50's. It would have regular doors opening up to a small closet. The only explanation would be that Garrido did an extensive remodel and that leads to more questions.

I think there's too much natural light coming through from the kitchen window considering the number of trees around his house and the direction his house is facing.

Is that the front door reflecting in the mirror?

It looks like a trailer, to me. Sloped ceiling, sliding glass doors, etc. I don't think this photo is of the Garrido home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back